Active shooter town of Fenton

QueenB

Went to get off port crane exit around 745-8 and about 6 NYSP came outta nowhere behind me and all took the exit before I did and then a deputy pulled up behind me. I turned left and 2 deputy's came towards me from the direction of state park in other lane. Lots of police presence in the area. Wondering if this is Michael Burhman? It was reported that he has family in our area. 

34 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Went to get off port crane exit around 745-8 and about 6 NYSP came outta nowhere behind me and all took the exit before I did and then a deputy pulled up behind me. I turned left and 2 deputy's came towards me from the direction of state park in other lane. Lots of police presence in the area. Wondering if this is Michael Burhman? It was reported that he has family in our area. 

The US Marshals have raised the amount of reward money being offered for any information that leads to the capture of escaped inmate Michael Burham. $19,500 bounty.

Read More: Police Raise Reward For Escaped Inmate From New York | https://wnbf.com/ixp/16/p/michael-burham-reward-money/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

When I first saw anything about this yesterday, on FB, there was quite a bit of info, then I couldn't find it again. (no idea what page had posted it)

A male had made threats, including suicide, then suicide by cop, and then went into the woods with a rifle. 

This am, someone posted that his name was Ian Rotunno, and that his FB rants were "extremely disturbing." 

Yes Ian Rotunno is his name. His fb posts are deeply disturbing and this is absolutely a huge government fail. Wanted by the secret service and run ins with them way back to 2010. He also served in the army (I believe) based on his fb posts. Govt should have had tabs on him long ago. 

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

Yes Ian Rotunno is his name. His fb posts are deeply disturbing and this is absolutely a huge government fail. Wanted by the secret service and run ins with them way back to 2010. He also served in the army (I believe) based on his fb posts. Govt should have had tabs on him long ago. 

Between this guy Ian and the other guy you Posted about on the run there is a ton of police presence going on. Good reporting 

I'm assuming that the reason local media outlets are not reporting his name is because of the federal government. I'm sure they are involved to some degree if wnbf is reporting that the secret service has been involved with him in the past. 

Escaped murder suspect Michael Burham has been captured after nine days

District Attorney Jason Schmidt of Chautauqua County, New York, said that Burham is the prime suspect in the May 11 killing of Kala Hodgkin, 34, and a related arson in Jamestown, New York.

Burham was caught by cops at approximately 6pm after he was spotted in the woods by an elderly couple who went to investigate what their dog was barking at. He was found in a dirty and disheveled state, and was wearing his prison pants inside out. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12303141/Fugitive-murder-suspect-CAUGHT-cops-wooded-area-nine-days-escaped.html