DA's office staff throw Mrs. Korchak under the bus. "We didn't want to support Mike, Nadine made us."

Cro Cop

Only 2 weeks after the election the rats at the DA's office are already scheming to keep their jobs.  Many have already approached the next DA Paul Battisti, or someone from his team, begging for a job, and throwing Nadine Korchak under the bus.  Many have already said they hated working for Korchak, and didn't want to support him in the election, but they were threatened by Korchak's wife Nadine. 

Those of us who have interacted with that office know Paul Battisti needs to clean house.  Every employee needs to go.  Whether Mrs. Korchak threatened them or not, none of them deserve employment in the Battisti administration.  

I have to agree these Sunshine friends who are now scared of losing their jobs should lose their jobs. They all knew that Mark L. Was a Cancer and they kept their mouths shut never coming forward to tell the truth. Even on the case of Jim W. It was all a sham to keep Jim’s mouth shut about what was going on in that office. Hence the attacks on Cornwell and Jim.

I have to agree these Sunshine friends who are now scared of losing their jobs should lose their jobs. They all knew that Mark L. Was a Cancer and they kept their mouths shut never coming forward to tell the truth. Even on the case of Jim W. It was all a sham to keep Jim’s mouth shut about what was going on in that office. Hence the attacks on Cornwell and Jim.

26 minutes ago, Independent said:

I also want to mention how Mark Loughran tried to shut me up with a local law firm with threats telling me to cease and desist or they would take legal action. I’m hoping that when Mr. Battisti takes over cleans out the whole office which is coming soon. Including in the house cleaning will be Ingrid Segrue for sure for hiding evidence to fire someone in their office. She’s a disgusting person with a nasty attitude. I hope an investigation start’s as soon as the house cleaning is done into Mike Korchak’s wrong doings. I predicted from the beginning that Korchak would lose and lose big. I told some of his closest supporters from Saint Michaels with them thinking he will never lose attitude. His dirty deeds caught up with him and didn’t go unnoticed by protecting Mark Loughran which is going to come back on him and soon. The evidence was right in front of him I told him and he ignored my discussion’s with him as he lied to me. Loughran will not get away with his dirty deeds including what he did in Troy, New York of hiding evidence in a court case.

10 hours ago, shaquille.oatmeal said:

Cathy Furner,

I know her from associations in Conklin.  Loud mouth liar!  I saw her last year and she said she hated it at Korchak's office and she quit once but went back for the benfits.  She wanted to go work for Rich David but he lost.  Claimed she only worked for Korchak cause she needed a job.  Don't buy her BS... with the current economy you can find a job anywhere, even a government job.  She was only making minimum wage at the DAs office.  She can't be trusted, she is a spy for Nadine K.

15 hours ago, Independent said:

I also want to mention how Mark Loughran tried to shut me up with a local law firm with threats telling me to cease and desist or they would take legal action. I’m hoping that when Mr. Battisti takes over cleans out the whole office which is coming soon. Including in the house cleaning will be Ingrid Segrue for sure for hiding evidence to fire someone in their office. She’s a disgusting person with a nasty attitude. I hope an investigation start’s as soon as the house cleaning is done into Mike Korchak’s wrong doings. I predicted from the beginning that Korchak would lose and lose big. I told some of his closest supporters from Saint Michaels with them thinking he will never lose attitude. His dirty deeds caught up with him and didn’t go unnoticed by protecting Mark Loughran which is going to come back on him and soon. The evidence was right in front of him I told him and he ignored my discussion’s with him as he lied to me. Loughran will not get away with his dirty deeds including what he did in Troy, New York of hiding evidence in a court case.

You are 100% right on the segrue lady

Not only did Ingrid Segrue withhold evidence in cases, resulting in forced plea deals and wrongful convictions.  But she also set up at least one coworker, by hiding case files signed out by a coworker, forcing a coworker into retirement for "lost" files.  A day after the coworker retired the files were magically found. 

No one is surprised Krochak lost, but people seem to be surprised how bad his campaign was.  I thought his TV ads were awful and he got them made for free.  Someone corrected me and said he spent $10k+ on TV production.   He had an up little battle from the beginning, but his awful campaign did not help. He should be refunded for how awful his TV presentation was.  Someone charging him for that crap is media malpractice. 

Yes all the current DA's staff are calling Battisti for jobs, and they are throwing Mike and Nadine Korchak and other co-workers under the buss.  But none of them can be trusted.  Anyone still working for Korchak in 2023 is part of the problem. Many good people left over the last three years and found other jobs.  Those who needed a job found other jobs.  Those who believed in public service, and the work of a prosecutor, found other jobs.

Anyone crying saying they wanted to leave but couldn't is full of shit and shouldn't be trusted.  Paul Battisti needs to clean house.  Every employee needs to go.  All of them.  No exceptions. 

21 hours ago, David Brinkley said:

Yes all the current DA's staff are calling Battisti for jobs, and they are throwing Mike and Nadine Korchak and other co-workers under the buss.  But none of them can be trusted.  Anyone still working for Korchak in 2023 is part of the problem. Many good people left over the last three years and found other jobs.  Those who needed a job found other jobs.  Those who believed in public service, and the work of a prosecutor, found other jobs.

Anyone crying saying they wanted to leave but couldn't is full of shit and shouldn't be trusted.  Paul Battisti needs to clean house.  Every employee needs to do.  All of them.  No exceptions. 

This is a good point.  Many employees left Korchak's office because they didn't like what was going on there.  Anyone left there is there because they are complicit in the corruption, not because they really need a job.  Every last one of them need to be fired.

One of Korchak's top employees who was one of his most ardent supporters is already changing his tune, expressing his relief to be done at the end of the year.  This guy won't go as far as to say he's glad Korchak lost, but he's glad the four years of Korchak are almost over.  He is telling people the entire four years were one long campaign, and none of the staff could properly do their jobs, because the campaign never stopped from the last election in 2019.

If Korchak's biggest supporters are saying this now, it will be very interesting what they have to say when Mike is no longer their boss next year. Sounds like that office was indeed a total disaster and a campaign office, rather than a functional DA's office.