85 members have voted

1. 1. Best Broome County Executive of 21st century

• Jeff Kraham
    • Barb Fiala
    • Pat Brennan
    • Debbie Preston
    • Jason Garnar

23 hours ago, Tammy Dodson said:

Kinya Middleton may be the Broome Co Executive in the future.  She has done an amazing job on city council. 

What's her credentialing? Seriously. Education? Administrative experience? Travel experience? Business connections? What ideas does she bring to the table besides spending other people's money? 

Broome County needs to get themselves back on the map as a World Class location for business. I seriously doubt she has that kind of vision.

15 hours ago, ginger said:

What's her credentialing? Seriously. Education? Administrative experience? Travel experience? Business connections? What ideas does she bring to the table besides spending other people's money? 

Broome County needs to get themselves back on the map as a World Class location for business. I seriously doubt she has that kind of vision.

I am beginning to seriously doubt Tammy is serious when she suggests someone that has been on Binghamton City Council less than a month ( two meetings?) should be mayor of Binghamton or Broome County Executive.

Are such suggestions satire?

There were no speakers at the city council tonight, not a single one.  Residents realize the hard work Kinya Middleton is putting in and applaud her for her dedication.  On Monday Kinya was the MC for an important event with Senator Kirsten Gilliband and Barb Fiala the greatest county executive.  Kinya is already shining like a diamond in Binghamton.  

On 1/22/2024 at 8:53 AM, Solak Supporter said:

I am beginning to seriously doubt Tammy is serious when she suggests someone that has been on Binghamton City Council less than a month ( two meetings?) should be mayor of Binghamton or Broome County Executive.

Are such suggestions satire?

Either that or mental issues.