Crazy Maria Sexton to hire Kate Newcomb as new Vestal Chief of Police?

Back the Blue

I've gotten a few calls from guys in Vestal planing to walk off the job and transfer to a different police agency, if Supervisor Maria Sexton names Kate Newcomb the new Vestal Chief of Police.  Newcomb is a complete disaster in her personal and professional life, she is one of the least respected police officers in Broome County history.  Rumor has it it's board member Suzanne Gorman Messina really pushing Sexton to hire Newcomb.  Newcomb made donations to Matt Ryan's campaign for District Attorney, that says it all about her view of law enforcement in Broome County. 

Voting matters people... you picked her, you got her.  Now you lost the Chief, you will lose a bunch of cops and don't look now but all that commerce on the Parkway, give it a few months ... a lot less reason to cross the river every day with the build up of JC.  Well at least she is a life long resident with a love and true understanding of the community (pardon me while my eyes need to be unrolled from the back of my head...).      

• 2 weeks later...