HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

ur right dude. betcha the powers to be wish Kinney or Macan were behind the bench right about now.

didn't CV start out this season like 9-4-2, tied with M.E. for 2nd place ????? Coaches can't be all bad...must have been doing something right.....

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
time for the playoffs. whos makin the upsets n whos winning?

@

It will be interesting as there have been some surprising wins this year i.e. some teams getting stronger as others get a bit weaker. There are a few tough teams that will be bringing it on. Let the games begin....

I'd go with CF over ME

Forks beat ME 2 out of 3 this season (including the last game of the season) and ME will be without Lawton (one of their top 2 players) for the duration of the playoffs.

Idk ME has a good coach and lawton is by far not a bad player, but i dont think him not being there will make that much of a difference. He doesnt do much on the 18U travel team idt hes that much of an impact.

I'd go with CF over ME

Forks beat ME 2 out of 3 this season (including the last game of the season) and ME will be without Lawton (one of their top 2 players) for the duration of the playoffs.

why is lawton out for the rest of playoffs? injury?

I'd go with CF over ME

why is lawton out for the rest of playoffs? injury?

Mono. According to webmd.com, which is written and edited by real MD's, "mono may cause your spleen to swell to 2-3 times its normal size. A blow to the abdomen can cause an enlarged spleen to rupture. To reduce this risk, avoid any heavy lifting or contact sports for 3-4 weeks after you become ill with mono..."You can pass the EBV (virus that causes mono) to others for several weeks or months during and after the time you are first infected..."

didn't CV start out this season like 9-4-2, tied with M.E. for 2nd place ????? Coaches can't be all bad...must have been doing something right.....

REALLY? The coach blew the game vs. UE. 92 seconds left in the game and he sits Buckley-Conor Mahoney-Sherwood. By far the three best players for CV n UE scores with 30 seconds left THEN he puts those three out???????????????? CV had the game in the bag. 3---2 lead n he pulls those guys off the ice AFTER A TIME OUT???????????????? Oh n did I mention Buckley-Mahoney-Sherwood had all 3 goals for CV but watched from the bench while UE scored. Start of the 3rd period CV power play score was 3--2 CV another goal pretty much seals win. Buckley-Mahoney-Sherwood on the bench again???????? The players didn't lose this game THE COACH DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY? The coach blew the game vs. UE. 92 seconds left in the game and he sits Buckley-Conor Mahoney-Sherwood. By far the three best players for CV n UE scores with 30 seconds left THEN he puts those three out???????????????? CV had the game in the bag. 3---2 lead n he pulls those guys off the ice AFTER A TIME OUT???????????????? Oh n did I mention Buckley-Mahoney-Sherwood had all 3 goals for CV but watched from the bench while UE scored. Start of the 3rd period CV power play score was 3--2 CV another goal pretty much seals win. Buckley-Mahoney-Sherwood on the bench again???????? The players didn't lose this game THE COACH DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those 3 the best for CV??? Give me a break... Kimoteck? Soule? DeAngelo? best players for CV right there...

Those 3 the best for CV??? Give me a break... Kimoteck? Soule? DeAngelo? best players for CV right there...

3 best players on a peewee house team maybe. not much farther than that...................................

3 best players on a peewee house team maybe. not much farther than that...................................

Your ridiculous.... Who is better on CV than them three?? And I am not from CV so I am not being a homer either... Anyway that shot last night should not have even got through everyone. Every player was in front of the net. Even the biggest bender could have blocked that. And you should have lost in regulation, DeAngelo played out of his mind. That glove save was ridiculous. You guys got friggin outshot by a ton so dont blame coaches.

Obviuosly you must not be a coach just a disgruntled parent. Those boys already were at the end of there shift. Fresh legs with a pending 6 on 5 face off in your own zone.....You would have your best SCORERS out there to PLAY DEFENSE for 32 sec when they were just out there for apprx. 35-45 sec shift???? You think Defense NOT OFFENSE........Also, the shot that came in was a deflection, who do you fault for that??? The boys played an OUTSTANDING game. People like you should focus on the good things that occurred than all the negativitey.

Mono. According to webmd.com, which is written and edited by real MD's, "mono may cause your spleen to swell to 2-3 times its normal size. A blow to the abdomen can cause an enlarged spleen to rupture. To reduce this risk, avoid any heavy lifting or contact sports for 3-4 weeks after you become ill with mono..."You can pass the EBV (virus that causes mono) to others for several weeks or months during and after the time you are first infected..."

Archived