HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

Yea I did watch it bud....Dont give me that crap that you were "trying" things out. The ME game is one in which they should try to win... When playing Seton or Binghamton is the time to "expierement".... Nothing is more ridiculous then making excuses that don't make sense, just accept the loss honestly. And just so you know, your "backup" goalie is still one of the better ones in the league...

And oh were you at the game? Maine Endwell had their backup goalie in too....

The time to try things out is when position in the standings is not at stake, not who you are playing. JC accepts the loss honestly and will make the necessary adjustments should we meet them in the future. Oh, Barbarino is only the backup because he refuses to practice with the team, that's why they let him go in the first place. He's way above Edwards in talent.

If we experimented against Seton or Binghamton, we'd be crucified for that, too. Ad yes, Breed is one of the better goalies in the league as well.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

say what you will, but jc is still 14-2 and poised for another championship run regardless of who is trying to belittle them.

and I am NOT a player or parent from jc.

Im going to laugh my ass off if CV beats JC tomorrow night. CV willl be having a short bench again too missing about 5 kids. Which willl make it even more funny if CV creams them.

Guest JC Hockey Fan
say what you will, but jc is still 14-2 and poised for another championship run regardless of who is trying to belittle them.

and I am NOT a player or parent from jc.

It is actually 15-2-0. In any event, ME came out playing strong last night and unfortunately JC had way too many penalties which did hurt them last night. Got to - got to stay out of the box. JC had a tough start but did catch up in the end. Sometimes you win - sometimes you lose. Hey only 2 losses into the 3rd round is pretty darn good so losing is not a big deal at this point. Keep playing strong JC - DO NOT BACK DOWN!!!! Got to keep it together for the next few.

And coodles to ME for playing a good clean game last night. Thank you. They are a much better team to play against than CV. CV is just a bunch of brutes - except for a few select players that are actually there to play hockey. I do know that CV will be missing some on Sat. when play JC. As for the Mahoney Bros - you might come across as being harsh on the ice to some but we still love ya off the ice boys. Got to do what you got do when you have to do it. After all it is hockey......

Im going to laugh my ass off if CV beats JC tomorrow night. CV willl be having a short bench again too missing about 5 kids. Which willl make it even more funny if CV creams them.

Trust me - it is not going to happen............

i heard cv wanted to change saturdays game against jc because of a dance. If cv's hockey players care more about the dance then the hockey game then cv doesn't belong in the league

It is actually 15-2-0. In any event, ME came out playing strong last night and unfortunately JC had way too many penalties which did hurt them last night. Got to - got to stay out of the box. JC had a tough start but did catch up in the end. Sometimes you win - sometimes you lose. Hey only 2 losses into the 3rd round is pretty darn good so losing is not a big deal at this point. Keep playing strong JC - DO NOT BACK DOWN!!!! Got to keep it together for the next few.

And coodles to ME for playing a good clean game last night. Thank you. They are a much better team to play against than CV. CV is just a bunch of brutes - except for a few select players that are actually there to play hockey. I do know that CV will be missing some on Sat. when play JC. As for the Mahoney Bros - you might come across as being harsh on the ice to some but we still love ya off the ice boys. Got to do what you got do when you have to do it. After all it is hockey......

Very good point... And I am rooting for ME but I think they just awoke JC after the loss last night... And please everyone stop saying JC is going to win this year. Like last year everyone thought Vestal was going to win and look what happened. So just keep the boasting for when/if you win, because you will look like an idiot if they lose.

i heard cv wanted to change saturdays game against jc because of a dance. If cv's hockey players care more about the dance then the hockey game then cv doesn't belong in the league

A couple years ago when I played on ME....UE had like 6 guys at a game because of a dance... DELETED the dance, I missed em all. Bros before Hoes!!!

Yeah vestal and me beat jc there the two best teams YEAH RIGHT JC is still #1 and is still going to win the championship again

Come on man stop telling everyon whats going to happen because thats going to be your downfall.... Everyone is all talk because they are ANYNOMOUS. Wait till the season is over to start the trash talk. Dont make excuses like you had your backup goalie, tried different schemes, lines, and all that. Just play for god sakes.

Yea I did watch it bud....Dont give me that crap that you were "trying" things out. The ME game is one in which they should try to win... When playing Seton or Binghamton is the time to "expierement".... Nothing is more ridiculous then making excuses that don't make sense, just accept the loss honestly. And just so you know, your "backup" goalie is still one of the better ones in the league...

And oh were you at the game? Maine Endwell had their backup goalie in too....

You act like Seton and Binghamton are the same caliber of team, when Seton has beaten binghamton 10-3 and 7-3 in both meetings, Seton isn't even 2nd to last , that would be chenango forks, Seton is by no means a top team in the league, but if koval is hot and their offense puts rubber on the net, they can do some damage in the middle of the standings.

You act like Seton and Binghamton are the same caliber of team, when Seton has beaten binghamton 10-3 and 7-3 in both meetings, Seton isn't even 2nd to last , that would be chenango forks, Seton is by no means a top team in the league, but if koval is hot and their offense puts rubber on the net, they can do some damage in the middle of the standings.

I mean that because Forks is starting to play good... And will pull ahead of SCC in the standings shortly. One goal loss to JC, they beat ME..

Come on man stop telling everyon whats going to happen because thats going to be your downfall.... Everyone is all talk because they are ANYNOMOUS

Give me a break, JC has alot of high school fans at their games. So they get on here and write stuff. It is no different then any other school fans. RELAX!

i am willing to bet a large amount of money that if UE plays their better goalie and actually plays to win the games that do count, they will make it farther than a lot of the other "AMAZING" teams like JC and ME, but then again thats a big IF....

that being said, you people have to realize what youre all arguing about; its high school hockey in the binghamton area, not even really good enough to be considered hockey... and as for the once undefeated JC Wildcats, theyre overrated, they dont really have much competition at this point, but by the time playoffs roll around, I can guarantee all of you that they will not win the championship, but hey, keep talking, we'll all still be here when you guys shy away from this post because your too embarassed..........

anyways, back to my original point, the whole league pretty much DELETED.. but you guys wont ever understand...... just keep listening to mommy and daddy when they assure you that youre the best...

i am willing to bet a large amount of money that if UE plays their better goalie and actually plays to win the games that do count, they will make it farther than a lot of the other "AMAZING" teams like JC and ME, but then again thats a big IF....

that being said, you people have to realize what youre all arguing about; its high school hockey in the binghamton area, not even really good enough to be considered hockey... and as for the once undefeated JC Wildcats, theyre overrated, they dont really have much competition at this point, but by the time playoffs roll around, I can guarantee all of you that they will not win the championship, but hey, keep talking, we'll all still be here when you guys shy away from this post because your too embarassed..........

anyways, back to my original point, the whole league pretty much DELETED... but you guys wont ever understand...... just keep listening to mommy and daddy when they assure you that youre the best...

And we can tell you would know alot about DELETED. From experience I'm sure.

anyways, back to my original point, the whole league pretty much DELETED.. but you guys wont ever understand...... just keep listening to mommy and daddy when they assure you that youre the best...

Agreed as far as the talent level in the league, I play in the league and it has gone downhill since my freshman year, there are so many kids who think that they can actually go somewhere in hockey but can't. With that said, a hot goalie and a motivated team can go extremely far in the playoffs, especially since its double elimination.

Agreed as far as the talent level in the league, I play in the league and it has gone downhill since my freshman year, there are so many kids who think that they can actually go somewhere in hockey but can't. With that said, a hot goalie and a motivated team can go extremely far in the playoffs, especially since its double elimination.

Always a good excuse... Yea and I am sure every other team in the league is "juggling" lines for playoffs because EVERYONE makes the postseason haha.

And keep waiting forrrrrrr it because JC didn't piss and moan. You guys took the loss how you should....But your fans didn't haha...

Your right JC didnt piss n moan like some teams do, and as for the fans i dont remember any fans cryin bout the game either cus We all knew our team wasnt playing their hardest annd wait forrr itt ...the game did nothing but give JC's team a wake up and it didnt harm their 1st place status.

and the "waiitt forr ittt " you quoted , it was referring directly to "someone" say exactly what youe did....." Always a good excuse..."

Its hard to be right about stuff like that but i manage. lol

Hell yeah JC wins again gonna beat vestal tomorrow and cruise to another championship cuz were JC and were just that DELETED amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right JC didnt piss n moan like some teams do, and as for the fans i dont remember any fans cryin bout the game either cus We all knew our team wasnt playing their hardest annd wait forrr itt ...the game did nothing but give JC's team a wake up and it didnt harm their 1st place status.

and the "waiitt forr ittt " you quoted , it was referring directly to "someone" say exactly what youe did....." Always a good excuse..."

Its hard to be right about stuff like that but i manage. lol

Haha well buddy I might consider taking your opinion into consideration if you knew how to spell... But since when you write you sound like a dumb*ss therefore nobody cares what you say.... Its spelled "whine" not "wine" haha...

Its hard to be right about stuff like that but I manage. lol

I personally feel bad for these kids because I can tell by how they act that they think there going somewhere good to play and they wont. You guys need a wake up call. I played in the league until 2007 when it was actually good and the few kids who play now that I think have a shot is Blaha and Gleason. The players who are good now did NOTHING back then. It goes to show how the league has really dropped in skill. Bring those players back from the past and it would be no contest. I watch some players these days and wonder how the hell they can have that many points. Its because the defense and goalies are not good at all.... So have fun dominating this league because when/if you leave this area and play, you will have a tough awakening.

Archived