Snow coming - stock up!

The West Sider

Check out what Accu Weather has to say, is where Joe Sobel gets the weather.

Nothing with a total accumulation of 10 inches of the snow.

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast.asp?pa...04&metric=0

Even NOAA Weather only states 2-4 inches of snow.

Is all doom and gloom. Not going to get out of the house for days and days.

Lucky schools are off already this week as they would be getting yet another snow day.

OMG I don't know what I am going to do now. They just covered the hole out front that I was using to get in and out of the hole with. Now I can't make it to the Giant for my cheese.... HELP

Not to worry, there is cheese on at least 2 other threads :)

My mom always talks about my dad in his later years. Everytime there was weather report like this, he'd send her to the Giant to get toilet paper. They had a whole closet full of it! He died three years ago, and she's still working off his inventory. Apparently, you could starve or freeze, but you had to be able to wipe your butt.

My mom always talks about my dad in his later years. Everytime there was weather report like this, he'd send her to the Giant to get toilet paper. They had a whole closet full of it! He died three years ago, and she's still working off his inventory. Apparently, you could starve or freeze, but you had to be able to wipe your butt.

When you think about it, there's some truth to that!

I poo many times a day. Like clockwork. But you invest in one good roll, not unlike the can of Barbasol shaving cream we all have had for years, and it pays dividends.

have you been in my bathroom?

lol

Archived