Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

ok everyone time for a DELETED reality check first of all coaches dont matter its the players that have to go out there and get it done secondly we all know UE is better so what who cares are you telling me Boise State was better it dosent matter anything can happen any day so just be ready and not get upset because ME will play DELETED off. As for Powell and Talon they are good but the key to a good team is on the line and ME has none so talk about the weaknesses not the strengths thats what will control the game. UE get over yourselves you shoiuld be better your a way bigger school so what no one cares i just wanna see a great game when it comes down to it we are all high school kids and as for the division vestal isnt that good so they are out way overated east was good but they lost way too much i say second or third for them southside and west both suck and EFA might be good but in my opionion ME will win divion then lose right after that and might i say UE will do the same just a division higher neither is a elite school or team so Not Allowed off people

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

line is not all that weak.. two returning starters in gamokla and walter...giordani started half they year or more...two more are returning for their second year in varsity and subbed in last year(smurko and scribner) and more are coming up from jv and just about all of them are constants in the weight room they will not have size being that walters will be tallest but there is some experience. i belive their weakness is at defensive end, one was mitch tallon who likely wont play there this year and the other was andrews so both spots open for inexperience, linebackers you will have nate reynolds still and scribner two starters, third spot open for szpanski(whatever it is) maybe tallon or more up and coming juniors next year.. d backs will be solid with connolly's returning so there is some size pierce maybe returning as speed along with velzis powell and barret(jv last year). wr is open because connolly was barely that being that he took plays off and is not a strong blocker.. qb set with joe powell... rb nate reynolds, mitch tallon, nate duvall all returning...tight end might be a weakness. so weakness is size of line...and o and d ends

Guest Guest

Coach Zunic is still at U-E as far as I know. I am not sure if he got asked to be on the new staff or not.

Coach Sherwood declinced working with Coach Gallagher and is looking to coach elsewhere.

Coach Bullock was not asked back by Coach Gallagher.

Guest Guest
Coach Zunic is still at U-E as far as I know. I am not sure if he got asked to be on the new staff or not.

Coach Sherwood declinced working with Coach Gallagher and is looking to coach elsewhere.

Coach Bullock was not asked back by Coach Gallagher.

No wonder the staff is filled with inexperienced, new coaches. And in response to an earlier post, playing professionaly is still not the same thing as coaching. I have seen to many former pro and div. 1 players coach, and most were not very good.

@

Guest guest

Just wondering what the heck is going on with maine endwell football? As a graduate of ME, I was there when we won the state title. It had brought to my attention that the team has not done a SINGLE thing to get ready for the season! What is going on with that new coaching staff???? Binghamton and the other schools in the area have been doing a lot to get ready, including 7vs7, etc. Do they realize that they are setting the kids up to fail, especially with the tough schedule that they have ahead of them!!??

Guest Guest
Just wondering what the heck is going on with maine endwell football? As a graduate of ME, I was there when we won the state title. It had brought to my attention that the team has not done a SINGLE thing to get ready for the season! What is going on with that new coaching staff???? Binghamton and the other schools in the area have been doing a lot to get ready, including 7vs7, etc. Do they realize that they are setting the kids up to fail, especially with the tough schedule that they have ahead of them!!??

better check your sources. if you knew anything you'd realize that there's an off season program going on right now and that there is great turnout considering that most kids are playing a spring sport. maybe you should worry about supporting your alma mater rather than trying to criticize those actually serving the kids. you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Guest guest

Actually they are weight lifting only. At this time last year the team was lifting, a mini camp was setup for the entire district's players to participate in, Sunday workouts were held every 2-3 weeks. On top of that, the team was scheduled to play in the U-E 7 on 7 league. This year EFA has a free 7 on 7 tournament and the team is not signed up for that either.

@

Guest Guest

actually the team is doing way more than that. according to your first comment, you are not going to school at m-e anymore so how would you know? that's right, you don't. please, please stop making ignorant comments.

Guest guest

Funny, I talked to the players and they are the ones that told me all they are doing in lifting. Check section4football.com and see if they are signed up for any 7 on 7 events.

Guest Guest

the team is only lifting. no open gyms or anything. just lifting.

They are doing more than weight lifting and for God's sake back off this isn't the NFL. As for the 7 on 7 I don't see Vestal, Johnson City, Corning East, Union Endicott, signed up either. Christ can anyone make a positive comment at all? This crap gets old...........................

Guest guest

Funny, I talked to the players and they are the ones that told me all they are doing in lifting. Check section4football.com and see if they are signed up for any 7 on 7 events.

Jesus who are you the section 4 football patrol? Let the coach's do their jobs and you go find yourself a life!

Guest guest

Jesus who are you the section 4 football patrol? Let the coach's do their jobs and you go find yourself a life!

I only responded to the quote that said they were in their off season program. I clarified statement.

Guest Guest

so how is the team looking this year so far position by position? and who is going be the teams best players this year?

@

Guest Guest

so how is the team looking this year so far position by position? and who is going be the teams best players this year?

Seriously, why do people ask stupid questions like that ? To look for trouble no doubt.

Guest Guest

I only responded to the quote that said they were in their off season program. I clarified statement

You started your quote with the word Funny-that was supposed to be positive-Check the 7 on 7 why who cares theres tons of teams who did not sign up. All I am saying is this sight is always so negative, and whats worse is it doesn't come from other schools it comes from within. Its just a shame ME people can't rally together and be supportive of each other. There to worried about who's the best- who's going where for college-there is so much jealousy its no wonder we never go anywhere!

@

Guest Guest

What I heard was for QB-they have you, and for WR-they have you-and for RB-they have you,and for DE-they have you, and S-they have you. How's that for a stupid answer for a stupid question?

Archived