Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest Big Picture
........and there is a handful of people to thank for that.
Handful of people to thank?? Theres only one person to thank for this mess and that is the AD!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest me sparent

Givbe Gary Crooks 5 years and he will bring another State Title to ME. He works very well with the boys in football and plays the best eleven with no politics

Guest Guest

It's ironic that most of these posts come on school days, during school hours.; mmmm may be someone better check on what the students are doing, but most of all what the teachers are doing in their spare time, on the taxpayers' $$$$!!!! I know a lot of taxpayers would be in an uproar and rightfully so. ME already has a black eye over this whole football situation and there is a handful of people to thank for that.

bcvoice is blocked on the school internet you moron.

Guest guest
Givbe Gary Crooks 5 years and he will bring another State Title to ME. He works very well with the boys in football and plays the best eleven with no politics

Oh, just like he's done with the baseball program, right? It's only been what, 17 YEARS since the baseball team has won a state championship !!!! If that's your idea of a coach, obviously your kid doens't play baseball!!!!!

Guest Guest

Oh, just like he's done with the baseball program, right? It's only been what, 17 YEARS since the baseball team has won a state championship !!!! If that's your idea of a coach, obviously your kid doens't play baseball!!!!!

No he doesn't thank God- their is to many crazy ass parents on that team-they all think their kids are going D1 -Poor Crooks!

Guest Guest

No he doesn't thank God- their is to many crazy ass parents on that team-they all think their kids are going D1 -Poor Crooks!

How interesting how a coach blames everyone but himself for the problems.....hmmmmmm

Guest Guest

I ask the administrator as kid who goes to maine-endwell and plays on the football team to delete this website. I hate to see so many people critique the program. Yes, it us who play but we would like to have our stands filled for support, but if we keep tearing down the program and insulting it we will never have a coach who willl last more than a couple of years. What we as players can control is out of our hands, but wagstaff instilled in us a desire to play the game, so whether is for crooks or gallegher there is a core of players who have a passion for the game. All we want is for our community to show up at home games and support us whether its for any coach. Are we going to miss Wagstaff, terribly he gave many of us oppurtunites to get letters from colleges in the mail, but we can only move on. I say that if we keep bringin down the entire program soon kids wont want to come out because they realize no matter what they do its not good enough or appreciated. All this site does is give people a place to bash eachother and kids its a terrible that someone who has the ability to stop it does not.

Guest Guest
hmm the thing i never realized was how so much blame can be put on a coach is it not the kids who play?
hmmmm.....who are our leaders that set the examples for the players......hmmmmmm

Guest guest

Maybe we should have the Dahms call the athletic director and let them pick the new coach because they seem to get everything they want with this school district

Guest ohsunnyday
Maybe we should have the Dahms call the athletic director and let them pick the new coach because they seem to get everything they want with this school district

You got that right!!!!!

Guest guest

Oh please someone tell me its not true what I am hearing-it just can't be ...............Come on how is this kid going to show his face?

Archived