Soccer Season So Far Thoughts

Guest guest

VESTAL 14-0 2 GOALS ALLOWED

you lost two games and let in five in those games retard. undefeated in stac is not an accomplishment ive never seen a weaker conference. you will get smoked in the state quarterfinals. bad goalie good center backs slow outside backs good center midfield decent outside midfielders and good forwards for stac. once out of section all you have is one good forward with keegan and a good cm with nate economou but hes got a temper too not as bad as his brothers though

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

efa does not play a more difficult schedule, jc kills binghamton 4-0 and owego kills ithaca 3-1 and m-e beat owego twice and beat jc earlier in the year so how can u possiblly say efa has a harder schedule

efa does not play a more difficult schedule, jc kills binghamton 4-0 and owego kills ithaca 3-1 and m-e beat owego twice and beat jc earlier in the year so how can u possiblly say efa has a harder schedule

ithaca had players out injured. teams sit injured players against non confernce teams. efa plays 12 games against aa teams and the other 4 are against a teams. m-e plays teams like whit point, norwich, cv, cf, seton, winsor. i know some teams like owego and jc are good but they have too many easy games for the schedule to be tough. efa wouldnt lose to sv 7-1. y did efa beat m-e the last 2 times they played?

efa plays 12 games against aa teams and the other 4 are against a teams.

That isn't the least bit impressive. What does it matter if they are AA teams? if they arent as good as smaller schools, it means jack squat. Just cause youre AA it doesnt mean youre good. Look at Ithaca, Binghamton, U-E and Horseheads. They are skid marks on the underpants of teams like JC.

That isn't the least bit impressive. What does it matter if they are AA teams? if they arent as good as smaller schools, it means jack squat. Just cause youre AA it doesnt mean youre good. Look at Ithaca, Binghamton, U-E and Horseheads. They are skid marks on the underpants of teams like JC.

dont get to excited yet ,jc fan.

you havent won anything yet , although you are starting to look like the team to beat. wait till after tuesday and see if you can beat owego up in owego.

@

Binghamton and Horseheads may be considered "skid marks", but Ithaca and U-E are quality programs. Then again, ALL FOUR schools are better than MOST of M-E's schedule.

dont get to excited yet ,jc fan.

you havent won anything yet , although you are starting to look like the team to beat. wait till after tuesday and see if you can beat owego up in owego.

@

Soccer Watcher Just what makes you qualified to be such a GREAT soccer team judge. You seem to write like you attend a lot of games. You usually support JC teams but this wasn't too supportive. Lets just say some of us are watching the fans to see just who you are since you seem to be such a know it all

Look at Ithaca, Binghamton, U-E and Horseheads. They are skid marks on the underpants of teams like JC.

What are you talking about? Ithaca went 11-3 in STAC this season while U-E lost to Vestal twice by one goal!! JC plays a WEAK schedule. The only good games they play are M-E and Owego. That's four tough games out of 16!! How can you call that a good schedule?

because ME JC and owego and they have to play each other twice and r better than UE binghamton horseheads efa and ithaca, granted thoughs other teams they play rnt good but that fact they they have to play each other twice makes there divison tough and they have a tough schedule

because ME JC and owego and they have to play each other twice and r better than UE binghamton horseheads efa and ithaca, granted thoughs other teams they play rnt good but that fact they they have to play each other twice makes there divison tough and they have a tough schedule

Idiot, those other teams have to play each other twice as well. Where did you get that Ithaca, UE, and EFA weren't good? Ithaca went 11-3 in STAC this season, U-E also had a winning record, and EFA has gone to two straight section finals including wins over Owego and M-E (2x). Not to mention that all those teams have to play Vestal twice which is better than any of the Central/East teams.

I'm not a fan of any of those teams, but I will say that JC plays a couple tough games, but their overall scheudle isn"t hard at all.

Soccer Watcher Just what makes you qualified to be such a GREAT soccer team judge. You seem to write like you attend a lot of games. You usually support JC teams but this wasn't too supportive. Lets just say some of us are watching the fans to see just who you are since you seem to be such a know it all

never said i was great soccer team judge.

i have been very supportive of the jc team.just want to win something before i crow about it .we have never beat owego in owego before.have to this tuesday. lets hope the team does this time.THEN i will say something .

besides, i am just a fan like everyone else .

oh,great job at being the #3 team in the state .

never said i was great soccer team judge.

i have been very supportive of the jc team.just want to win something before i crow about it .we have never beat owego in owego before.have to this tuesday. lets hope the team does this time.THEN i will say something .

besides, i am just a fan like everyone else .

oh,great job at being the #3 team in the state .

JC is number 3 in the state? Where can this be found?

the rankings come out on sunday.

they can be found early on the efa boys soccer website,later in the week on the nysswa website

ive seen the rankings on the efa site on sundays usally

@

Too bad the Owego parents are such poor sports. Several parents were yelled at for cheering on their team. Most parents stayed as far away from owego fans as possible and still owego fans had to mix in a cause problems. Let the boys play it out fairly (if Owego can) on the the field!

Yeah, nothing like a bunch of adults looking for trouble. We stayed as far away as we could and one a--hole had to stand next to us and coach his great Owego team. Must be the other Owego parents can't stand him and they send in our crowd to stir things up. To bad JC doesn't swoop that low or he would have got what was coming to him. Can't parents try and avoid the other parents from the opposing teams? We gave them well over half the bleachers and more than half the sidelines. Maybe when you come to JC we can all stand together and have a riot. Sorry, but the refs know that teams that can't win on skill try to win by hurting the other players and they had a close eye on that so Owego had no chance.Better luck next time...

jc's division crown means nothing, maybe some bragging rights but it doesnt get you into states. They won the division last year and owego wins the big playoff game along with sectionals. They should meet in the section finals this year and lets just say its hard to beat a team 3 times.

jc's division crown means nothing, maybe some bragging rights but it doesnt get you into states. They won the division last year and owego wins the big playoff game along with sectionals. They should meet in the section finals this year and lets just say its hard to beat a team 3 times.

sounds like sour grapes to me

go jc !!!

As a mother from Owego told our fans brave enough to sit in the stands it isn't nice of you to cheer for JC It's our senior day and the boys should win..Never should a team just be allowed to win Nice try though GO JC!!!

As a mother from Owego told our fans brave enough to sit in the stands it isn't nice of you to cheer for JC It's our senior day and the boys should win..Never should a team just be allowed to win Nice try though GO JC!!!

Sounds made up but it that is true, it is AWESOME.

Sweet mentality. Senior night-we should win. Talk about losers.

Archived