Good night Jon boy!

Sleepless in Hillcrest

"Good night Jon boy!" ?

(LOL) I would return the sentiment with:

"Good night Sleepless boy!" ...

..... but somehow it doesn't seem to have quite the same 'ring' to it.

(LOL)

Jon, what's the time difference between you and us...so we can say goodnight to you? And please report the weather conditions, so we can all drool. It's 15-20 degress fahrenheit here, and as usual my nipples are hard. I'm not sure if it's from the cold or I just like playing with them! I got two ya know.

EST + 15 1/2 hours right now. When we go to DST and Oz returns to Standard time it will be 13 1/2 hours.

Right now, it is 5:40 AM Friday where Jon is.

I got the idea from your Bloody Mary site and your daily "G'day" greeting. I just think it would be cool if we all signed off every night on here!

Jon, what's the time difference between you and us...so we can say goodnight to you? And please report the weather conditions, so we can all drool. It's 15-20 degress fahrenheit here, and as usual my nipples are hard. I'm not sure if it's from the cold or I just like playing with them! I got two ya know.

Sleepless ... You're a hoot! Thanks for keeping things in perspective!

Time offset as Holly indicated, or to put it another way: GMT+ 10.5 hours AEDT.

And we've been having a Cold-Snap for February here . Where I am it has been 70 to 75 F for a few days in a row. It'll probably get back to 100 F any time soon.

And we've been having a Cold-Snap for February here . Where I am it has been 70 to 75 F for a few days in a row. It'll probably get back to 100 F any time soon.

100?!!! That's ridiculous!! Right now it is 0 at my house and I am waiting for my hot water pipes to unfreeze so I can take a shower!!! :angry: I can't wait until spring!!

100?!!! That's ridiculous!! Right now it is 0 at my house and I am waiting for my hot water pipes to unfreeze so I can take a shower!!! :angry: I can't wait until spring!!

Would you believe me if I told you I don't envy you? (LOL)

Where I come from if it EVER gets down to 40 F we celebrate by scraping out the kitchen freezer to make snowballs to throw. (LOL)

Archived