Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

Bumping threads here simply to move it to the top is not allowed. If you have information or comments to add to this thread, you may do so but DO NOT bump this thread to the top just to move it to the top of the forum, it defeats the purpose of the system. If this subject is bumped again, it will be removed and the user may be banned.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bump, again

Some people just don't know how to read.......

Bumping threads here simply to move it to the top is not allowed. If you have information or comments to add to this thread, you may do so but DO NOT bump this thread to the top just to move it to the top of the forum, it defeats the purpose of the system. If this subject is bumped again, it will be removed and the user may be banned.

Guest Guest
Some people just don't know how to read.......

Someone is just dying to get Billy's goat. Frankly, I think it would be funny if Billy stuck to his guns and banned them for bumping the thread.

I don't understand the point in reviving a days old thread unless there is actually something worth discussing...and yet here I am blabbing on this days old thread.....

Guest Guest
I think a lot of people considered it closed after watching your interview.

Glad you got a vehicle, but lets let the police do their job and have people here leave it alone. You asked for help, people are looking, and will call the police when/if something happens or they see something. Time for this to go to the bottom and not dragged on and on.

Everyone has problems in their lives and if everyone posted their problems here like you have, the board would not be what its suppose to be -- debate! Your no better then anyone else, so deal with it, stay in touch with the police and let them do what they are suppose to and stop your whine

i can not agree with you more. this thing should have died the day it was started. it will do no good whatsoever. what did these people think they were doing asking the whole world to help them? WHY, one must ask themselves. everybody has something going on in their lives and these prople exposed themselves to countless numbers of people that really could not have cared less. one wanted to sell her a car immeditley, another, i am convinced, wanted to date the mother and so on and so on. this will be the last time i post on this thread.

Archived