Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

Kdarrow, I have a friend that wants to sell his Blazer...I will double check his price but I know it won't be much, he just wants to get rid of it because he bought a pick up truck. It's an older model but has been maintained good and not bad looking either. Let me know if your interested in a Blazer.

Good luck in finding this guy and keep your chin up. P.S. if he wants more then the 500 I will talk to him about you making it up in payments to him.....he's a decent guy and understanding.

Thanks Celtic! You just never know!

BuccaQueen~ I'll ask her this morning as she has some appointments to keep wnd I don't think she will be online until after. Thanks!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

at this point anything will work... i have to get a vehicle. With that being said i would be interested in about nething... if there are people out there willing to work with me a little bit on payments on a decent car it would be wonderful. I wouldnt be able to afford much at this minute but will be able to definately afford something. If i could get a 4 wheel drive back that would be great as i do miss my ford explorer i sold last year to get my van :) so i would definately appreciate any and all help i can get and if anyone knows of someone that would be decent about working on payments please let me know.

kdarrow not signed in

Tell her I think the a vehicle like a 1997 Ford Windstar would be much more reliable and safer for her than a old gas guzzling blazer :rolleyes:
Oh so true, it would be much better for her I agree BUT I was under the impression money was tight for her at this time and was just trying to offer a reliable car to her to drive until she can save up money towards a downpayment towards a better one. It's too bad that I just sold a Ford Contour that was in excellent shape for 800 to a friend last week or I would have offered it to her for 500 because of the rotten deal she is getting out of this whole thing. LOL is my friend misses a payment I will repo it and offer it to her then.

Oh so true, it would be much better for her I agree BUT I was under the impression money was tight for her at this time and was just trying to offer a reliable car to her to drive until she can save up money towards a downpayment towards a better one. It's too bad that I just sold a Ford Contour that was in excellent shape for 800 to a friend last week or I would have offered it to her for 500 because of the rotten deal she is getting out of this whole thing. LOL is my friend misses a payment I will repo it and offer it to her then.

Your right and she appreciates your offer to help.

nobody said she is begging! Some incredibly nice people have offered her different vehicles that she could choose from. it all comes down to what would work best for her and her needs. so back off her, and unless you have something positive to contribute, i recomend going to the "something to carp about thread". I say good day sir! :huh:

My daughter was hit head on last night about 10pm on North Street in Endicott, in the area of wings. She was coming from Kmart toward rt 26 when a Jeep, dark in color, pulled out from the wings parking lot and hotdogged his vehicle, losing control and slamming into her head on. Thankfully, she suffered only bruises. Her vehicle, on the other hand, is totalled. Both airbags deployed and the entire front end is pushed toward the front seats of her vehicle.

However, even though the driver stopped after the accident to make sure she was alive, he left the scene before the police arrived. She said he was a young man, possibly with a crewcut type of haircut. Pieces of his vehicle were found at the scene so he has some damage. If anybody spots this vehicle or knows the driver, PLEASE do the right thing and contact Endicott PD. We *think* most of the damage will be to the passenger side front of the jeep, but since it happened so quickly my daughter could not swear to this.

Anybody with any information, PLEASE, PLEASE call Endicott PD. Thank you.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Good news to hear. Let all hope the next good news will be to find this guy so she can get some closure in the matter. Good luck to you Katie and her mom. Keep us all posted on updates.

Thanks so much. Hoping we can soon post that he has been found.

JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I GOT A NEW CAR TODAY.. WELL NOT EXACTLY NEW BUT BETTER THEN NOTHING... IT RUNS FANTASTIC AND WAS WELL WITHIN REASON FOR PRICE. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP THIS FAR... NOW LETS JUST GET THIS GUY AND CLOSE THIS MATTER.!!

JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I GOT A NEW CAR TODAY.. WELL NOT EXACTLY NEW BUT BETTER THEN NOTHING... IT RUNS FANTASTIC AND WAS WELL WITHIN REASON FOR PRICE. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP THIS FAR... NOW LETS JUST GET THIS GUY AND CLOSE THIS MATTER.!!

I am so glad you found a car!! At least you are now one step closer to moving on! You will be in my thoughts until this "man" (if he were a real man he would come forward) is found and the matter can close!! Take care!!

Guest Guest
JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I GOT A NEW CAR TODAY.. WELL NOT EXACTLY NEW BUT BETTER THEN NOTHING...NOW LETS JUST GET THIS GUY AND CLOSE THIS MATTER.!!

I think a lot of people considered it closed after watching your interview.

Glad you got a vehicle, but lets let the police do their job and have people here leave it alone. You asked for help, people are looking, and will call the police when/if something happens or they see something. Time for this to go to the bottom and not dragged on and on.

Everyone has problems in their lives and if everyone posted their problems here like you have, the board would not be what its suppose to be -- debate! Your no better then anyone else, so deal with it, stay in touch with the police and let them do what they are suppose to and stop your whine

Thanks for all the bumps everybody!

I think we can let this sink unless somebody has a lead or we get word of an arrest. 99.9% of the people who post here have seen and read the thread and know it is here if they see something. We really do appreciate all the support we recieved and all the well wishes. Bless all of you, or good karma, whichever you prefer.

Archived