Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good question now it says its not a valid file extention

If you are trying to upload from your PC to photobucket, you need to have a .gif or .jpeg xtension on the file or photobucket does't reconize it for some reason.

Kdarrow ~ Please! as hard as it is going to be ~ JUST IGNORE THE IGNORANT!! My prayers have been with you and your family. I am so happy for you that things weren't/aren't worse. Sometimes in life you will come across some real "winners". Just keep your head toghether and concentrate on healing and keep your spirits up. This lowlife will be found and justice will be served in time. If you need anything send me a PM!! Take care!!

I wanted to say a thanks to you also. You have also been right here when things get heated and supported my daughter when we could not. Good Karma to you with many blessings.

K, I wouldn't waste my time on this miserable POS.

Just ignore him like you would any other weirdo talking to himself on the street.

You are another one I need to say thank you to. You have been very sweet in your support. I'm sorry if I am missing somebody, please do not feel slighted, I try my very best to acknowledge everybody and I do miss some.

You are another one I need to say thank you to. You have been very sweet in your support. I'm sorry if I am missing somebody, please do not feel slighted, I try my very best to acknowledge everybody and I do miss some.

Anytime, Tazz!!! ;)

Hopefully, something will turn up very soon on your search.

Any luck so far? Oh, BTW, I like all the animated gif signatures by everyone now. Good show!

I love them as well.

Nothing solid so far but EPD did call Kate the other day and assured her they were following some leads and that the case was still very active. They have also been following this thread, which tells me they are doing everything possible to find this young man.

EPD is following this thread??????? oh boy i guess i better behave.. :unsure::blink:

And look at this I don't get on all day and of course the idiots show up and do what they do. Don't let them get to you tazz, or to your daughter. No matter where you go, people always have to be jerks to make themselves feel better. You are good people and good things will happen to you. You always have tons of support here and you have a family here now that will do anything for you. Hang in there. This idiot will be found sooner or later. It will be awesome when this joker is caught because of this site and this thread.

Poptart, thank you. The trolls really don't bother me much, I find them amusing most of the time. They do bother Kate as she feels mom is getting attacked....but I try and tell her it is never personal.

I wish I could remember the name of the officer in charge, the EMTs told Kate he is fairly new to the force, but had nothing but good to say about him. So far we would have to agree with that as he has been very good with Kate and making sure she is kept up to date as far as what is happening. I know they have so much more going on down there that this is going to be low priority and we understand it and expect it. But he has just been really good to us, both the night of the accident and since. I hope he sticks around for a long time.

And yep, I think it'll be on here that the driver will be located.

I checked out 4 jeeps today but none of them had any kind of damage to them. But, I'll keep watching

Thank You!!!

This is going to boil down to somebody being in the right place at the right time with the right information. Remember, if you find one you think fits, call EPD and give them the plate number to check out. Timing will be the key in this I think.

tell me about it... was hoping to go back to express auto but dont really have enough to work with... they will work with me on it but then i will have 30 days to come up with the rest of the down payment and not working right now so it isnt easy to come up with another 500 bucks in 30 days
Kdarrow, I have a friend that wants to sell his Blazer...I will double check his price but I know it won't be much, he just wants to get rid of it because he bought a pick up truck. It's an older model but has been maintained good and not bad looking either. Let me know if your interested in a Blazer.

Good luck in finding this guy and keep your chin up. P.S. if he wants more then the 500 I will talk to him about you making it up in payments to him.....he's a decent guy and understanding.

Archived