Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

Guest Julia Allison

The poster with the overactive imagination fails to realize that this girl was removed from the scene by ambulance so she did not have the chance to manipulate the scene to cover up anything "fishy." I am sure the EPD, who actually responded to the scene, classified it as a hit and run, enough said. And since when is it against the law to drive in a snowstorm? Really, get over yourself.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

If every jeep wrangler owner in the area was checked through the DMV it shouldn't be impossible to solve. Would the cops take the time to do this? Why not hire a private investigator in the area to do this. If the guy is found couldn't you sue him for whatever it costs to track him down? Just a thought.

Guest Guest-Mouser-*
The poster with the overactive imagination fails to realize that this girl was removed from the scene by ambulance so she did not have the chance to manipulate the scene to cover up anything "fishy." I am sure the EPD, who actually responded to the scene, classified it as a hit and run, enough said. And since when is it against the law to drive in a snowstorm? Really, get over yourself.

Ye that may be the case, but todays so called 'responsible young adults with kids' have a habit of making people feel sorry for them when doing things they should not be doing to begin with.

I agree that maybe I went a little overboard, but the fact still remains, parents have a habit of protecting their offspring, and there is nothing wrong in that. Matter of fact that is a good thing. It's a good thing also, when all the facts are given.

Nothing wrong with the way this thread is going, but some info was left out and had people going in to many directions. If all those facts would have been "upfront" to begin with, a lot of time and energy would not have been wasted on looking for this jeep.

I am in ful agreement that this guy needs to be caught and held accountable for his actions. the likely hood of that happening is far and few even with as many eyes as there are looking for this ""JEEP"".

Think outside the box instead of inside.

All I was trying to point out is that maybe some """"""OTHER"""""" facts would come out that is not known at this time. Instead I get slammed.

That's okay, we've been there and done that and know how personal feelings get involved for your child. Like I said, we've been there and done that and know how young ones get when they have nothing else to think about then themselves. They have blinders on, like most adults.

So you can slam me, you can ban me, but you can not stop me from pointing out flaws in anything that does not seem right. If it does not seem right, it most likely is not.

I have a lot of respect for Tazz and a lot of other "MEMBERS" here, but one thing I am very well noted for with everyone that knows me, I tell it like it I see it ! Hang me from the tree if you wish. But open your eyes and shut your mouths.

If you see this vehicle, call the Endicott Police Deparment and advise them. Do not take matters into your own hands! ! ! !!

Mouser (not signed in)

Guest Guest-Tazz-*
Ye that may be the case, but todays so called 'responsible young adults with kids' have a habit of making people feel sorry for them when doing things they should not be doing to begin with.

I agree that maybe I went a little overboard, but the fact still remains, parents have a habit of protecting their offspring, and there is nothing wrong in that. Matter of fact that is a good thing. It's a good thing also, when all the facts are given.

Nothing wrong with the way this thread is going, but some info was left out and had people going in to many directions. If all those facts would have been "upfront" to begin with, a lot of time and energy would not have been wasted on looking for this jeep.

I am in ful agreement that this guy needs to be caught and held accountable for his actions. the likely hood of that happening is far and few even with as many eyes as there are looking for this ""JEEP"".

Think outside the box instead of inside.

All I was trying to point out is that maybe some """"""OTHER"""""" facts would come out that is not known at this time. Instead I get slammed.

That's okay, we've been there and done that and know how personal feelings get involved for your child. Like I said, we've been there and done that and know how young ones get when they have nothing else to think about then themselves. They have blinders on, like most adults.

So you can slam me, you can ban me, but you can not stop me from pointing out flaws in anything that does not seem right. If it does not seem right, it most likely is not.

I have a lot of respect for Tazz and a lot of other "MEMBERS" here, but one thing I am very well noted for with everyone that knows me, I tell it like it I see it ! Hang me from the tree if you wish. But open your eyes and shut your mouths.

If you see this vehicle, call the Endicott Police Deparment and advise them. Do not take matters into your own hands! ! ! !!

Mouser (not signed in)

So what do you propose she was doing between Kmart and rt26 that she should not have been doing? Smoking crack? Speeding? (she was doing less than 15mph btw), out drinking and fooling around with friends? Just what is it you are trying to say?

BTW, we have asked nobody to feel sorry for us. We have even made clear we do not want the very generous offers of help. ALL we want is this young man to be accountable for the accident he caused. If that is wrong, then this thread can be deleted and we will just hope EPD can get the job done.

Tazz (not signed in)

Guest Julia ALlison

Hey Mouser,

You wrote "...todays so called 'responsible young adults with kids' have a habit of making people feel sorry for them when doing things they should not be doing to begin with." I would have respected you if you made a solid argument that included logical, rational reasoning. But c'mon, you tipped your hand with your prejudiced comment regarding "young adults with kids." What exactly is that suppose to mean? I hope you can understand how over generalized and misguided that sweeping commentary sounds. Are you saying because the victim is young, and has kids, that she automatically was doing something she should not have been doing? What basis do you have for making that reckless statement? And, how did you reach the conclusion that the victim in this case left facts out and is trying to gain sympathy? I saw the same interview and I consider myself fairly intuitive, yet I never once thought the victim appeared shady, shifty, or unreliable.

JA

Guest Guest
So what do you propose she was doing between Kmart and rt26 that she should not have been doing? Smoking crack? Speeding? (she was doing less than 15mph btw), out drinking and fooling around with friends? Just what is it you are trying to say?

Tazz (not signed in)

Interesting! Guess nothing, you seemed to cover it all.

Wow sounds like a nerve got hit instead of a van.

I did not see anything in any post on this thread that points to your comments there Tazz. I am sure that if there was a problem, it would have been uncovered with the tests run at the hosiptal, not to mention the news reporting investagation.

Why would you assume( a$$ out of you and me ) this statement you made ? That makes no sense at all. Your only casting more doubt and creditablity on yourself, making people think otherwise of the posts you've made. Not a good thing.

If what your stating in this post of yours, indeed happen, your daughter would have been charge, regradless if it was a hit and run. So why get all worked up ?

Is it because someone sees things a little different then you do, and questions statements that has you upset? Because all people see things in a different light, and being on the outside of a issue, the light does not look as bright to them as you, If so why?

These are good questions, ones that if posting for help should be answered. There are a lot of people willing to help, out looking as they go to work, go home from work, go to the store ---bla bla bla --- but something did not add up, and it was posed to you, and you take the defensive ? Sure it was your child, but the fact still remains that kids do sometimes have a habit of working the system, as I am sure this is NOT the case.

So if the EPD has/had parts that belonged to this other vehicle, a Jeep, and they took those parts to a lab, I am sure that there would be a color match to the type, make, year of this other vehicle. I am also sure that they would have some record of this and what they have found out.

Now being that this is a open case, they will not discuss this issue with anyone. But, if you or your insurance cmpany were to hire a PI, they would have to release those documents and they would thus become public. Inside those documnets would be the results of the tests ran (if any) on the parts found that belong to the questionable vehicle.

I just do not get this at all. This is not rocket science here. I think that the EPD has more important issues then this at hand and that sooner or later this will get tossed into a CCF (cold case file) and only if someone steps forward will any other information will action be taken.

The problem is that the EPD does not have the time or the resources (money) to spend on something that the insurance company will settle on.

GET A LAWYER AND DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING FOR ANY INSURANCE COMPANY ! YOUR DAUGHTER COULD HAVE PROBLEMS DOWN THE ROAD AND IF YOU SIGN OFF< YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FALL BACK ON! ! ! ! !

Guest Guest

What in God's creation is that rambling statement suppose to mean? Have you forgotten to take your Adderall becuase you are all over the dang place buddy. Try making a simple point and back it up with a sound argument.

Guest Guest

Once again a poster asks for a little bit of assistance on this board and people automatically cast doubt on what really happened.

I am amazed the "big" question that always pops up didn't get asked yet.......

WHERE'S THE PROOF?

Some folks are just plain crazy..... Either offer to help or don't but please stop picking this poor lady apart.

Guest Guest-Mouser-*
Hey Mouser,

You wrote "...todays so called 'responsible young adults with kids' have a habit of making people feel sorry for them when doing things they should not be doing to begin with." I would have respected you if you made a solid argument that included logical, rational reasoning. But c'mon, you tipped your hand with your prejudiced comment regarding "young adults with kids." What exactly is that suppose to mean? I hope you can understand how over generalized and misguided that sweeping commentary sounds. Are you saying because the victim is young, and has kids, that she automatically was doing something she should not have been doing? What basis do you have for making that reckless statement? And, how did you reach the conclusion that the victim in this case left facts out and is trying to gain sympathy? I saw the same interview and I consider myself fairly intuitive, yet I never once thought the victim appeared shady, shifty, or unreliable.

JA

Hey Julia Allison, when was the last time you took a look in a mirror ?

What was said is that young adults unwind as much as older ones with a twist. Young adults have mommy or daddy or friend watch their kiddies while they go out and "do their thing" because of peer pressure.

Prejudiced ? Do you know what your talking about here? What are you one of those who just think they can do what-ever and not take any responsiblity for their actions ?

Kids having kids! Great!

Reckless statement ? Okay. So she got a telephone call. the roads were "bare" She went out side, and without any concern for her own safety, took off down 26 into Endicott. I guess she had blinders on while driving too ....right ? Did not see the snow, did not think of her kids because they were with grandma....humm, yep, just what I was saying....but you call it reckless. What Ever.

So you saw the same interview, okay, watch the eyes in that interview and watch the eyes as statements were made.

If you have ever been a parent or are one, then the first give away is the eye to eye contact! The eye movement in talking.

I have always called it as I see it. I am not, for you, or anyone else, changing my views or retracking anything. I retracked a pciture and a plate number that I posted because I was thinking outside the box, without blinders on. You seem to forget, oursiders see the things that those who are close do not. I admitted i was wrong in posting it, and deleted such.

Please do not take me the wrong way here, but like I have always said, and always will, I call things the way I see them. Common sense prevails over love, and trust me I have been thru the wringer many a time because of my outspokenness, but I can deal with it because I, once again, am on the outside, without blinders on, looking in and see things those close can not because of that love.

Hang me if you wish, but while your getting the noose ready, please do keep looking, as I will, for a vehicle that can cause this type of damage.

I am not a heartless person, just outspoken and like to cut thru the chase and get right to the facts.

Period.

Mouser (not signed in)

Guest Guest-Mouser-*
Once again a poster asks for a little bit of assistance on this board and people automatically cast doubt on what really happened.

I am amazed the "big" question that always pops up didn't get asked yet.......

WHERE'S THE PROOF?

Some folks are just plain crazy..... Either offer to help or don't but please stop picking this poor lady apart.

Fine. handle it yourself.

Someone questions things....ahhhhh......

What in God's creation is that rambling statement suppose to mean? Have you forgotten to take your Adderall becuase you are all over the dang place buddy. Try making a simple point and back it up with a sound argument.

Yep, just making a point.

I will not post another comment on this tread. Just remember something, try looking at things without blinders on. That is one of the things that is killing out youth of today. They lead by following what they see.

Hope you find the jerk that caused this issue for you !

Mouser (not signed in)---nor will again

Guest Julia Allison

"Prejudiced ? Do you know what your talking about here? What are you one of those who just think they can do what-ever and not take any responsiblity for their actions ?"

Do you know what you are talking about here? Again, just because this victim is a young, single mother, how do you make this sweeping judgement that she does not take responsibilty for her actions? "Kids having kids"? What? She is not a teenager. I think you have some deep-seeded issues about single Mom's and you should not project them on every single Mom you come across. Talk about not living with blinders on!

Don't run away. Stand up and face yourself.

It means you should kill yourself, well go ahead do it :blink:

Guest Guest

ok.. i see how certain people on here are doubting my info.. ok ... well lets see.. when a friend calls i will be there.. i am the type to always help someone out if i am in a position to help them..no matter what the consequences might be... Yes i totaled my van by trying to get to my girlfriend but you know what it was a material object ... Yes i could have been hurt a whole lot more then i was but i was fortunate not to have been... and as for the eye contact in the interview... i was making eye contact during the interview!!! hello.. peter quinn was standing off to the side of the camera while i was being asked questions so yes i was making eye contact to the interviewer during the interview.. my bad for not looking directly at the camera when i was being spoken too.. sorry i was raised to make eye contact while speaking to someone and i always do!! Not to mention, my children were getting into things while i was doing the interview so trying to keep my eyes on them at the same time as speaking to peter quinn was not exactly easy. OK if you dont want to help out then dont but dont judge someone you dont even know!!!! If you yourself had kids youd know the number one thing in parenting is to not judge someone you dont know based on looking at them... i am not asking for money or friends i am asking for your eyes to help look for a guy who hit me. Its not like i am asking you to reck your life doing it.. i am not asking you come out on bad roads to get me.. i am asking you to open your eyes and just get over yourself and help.. if you cant then leave and dont offer any more input. My mother doesnt need to be arguing on my behalf but you know what she does because right now i am fighting with more then one problem and thats just what moms do.. help their children out whenever possible... I love my mother and i have been told that i am a great person because of her.. i believe this... My mother did her best raising me and you know what i bet she did a far better job then most people in todays society. So if anyone wants to knock anymore at her bring it to me.. come on.. I didnt ask this thread be started and those of you helping i really truly do appreciate it.. But if there is a problem with something i said or did bring it to me.. kl_darrow@yahoo.com. I will give you any and all information honestly and fully as i have been to satisfy whatever you are asking .

kdarrow not signed in

so i've been wondering...how many kids, by how many fathers and why are you a single MOM, which seems to be worn today as a badge of honor. and quite frankly, i don't believe a word you have said, especially because you are from MAINE, which is almost as bad as NEWARK VALLEY. and yes BTK, i feel the ban coming, but i will be back tomorrow. just to pi$$ you off.

STFU and TRY to act human...for once in your life.

Guest Julia Allison

"how many kids, by how many fathers"

How many close-minded, ignorant comments can you make in a day? You are a misogynist imbecile. Categorizing people according to their locale? Let me guess. You have never read a book but you own a satellite dish? I am right, aren't I?

for any information that you think you might need to know.. i am married now to the man i dated in owego in high school... he is the father of my chidren and we have been together for 9 yrs.. thank you very much.. yes we are having problems but you know what.. who the hell doesnt.

Guest Julia Allison

"no, you are pretty much wrong.. i hold a BA degree and an somewhat wealty"

A BA, oh that explains everything. Not smart enough to tackle the sciences so you studied the arts, how manly, maybe that is your problem, your effeminate side dominates your personality. You could always consider a sex change operation to live the life of the real you. And I am sorry to hear about you wealty problem, try some corticosteroids for that. hehe What a jerk!

Guest Julia Allison

"i know how the masses think"

Then you won't be surprised when I tell you that you are either a severe alcoholic or a crack addict. Get help or overdose.

Guest Julia Allison

Hey kdarrow,

Please do not defend yourself to a maniac. You have been victimized once already. This troll is a pathetic waste of life.

JA

Guest Julai Allison

Oh boy kdarrow!! I guess we hit a nerve. All caps in response to the educated guess that this filth has a little drug addiction problem.

Archived