Need Help Finding a Jeep involved in Hit and Run

Tazz

Thanks guys... i think the only one here who has issues is the person putting on the nasty posts.. they have weird obsessions about themselves and need to give it up.. I am as of now... so neways.. my van exceeded 6000 worth of damage... so yes it was definately a total loss and the title has been signed off... i am trying now to locate a vehicle for 500 thats in good running condition.. anyone have any leads on that??

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"no, you are pretty much wrong.. i hold a BA degree and an somewhat wealty"

A BA, oh that explains everything. Not smart enough to tackle the sciences so you studied the arts, how manly, maybe that is your problem, your effeminate side dominates your personality. You could always consider a sex change operation to live the life of the real you. And I am sorry to hear about you wealty problem, try some corticosteroids for that. hehe What a jerk!

Guess she slapped your pompus ass! Now quite your antagonistic posting or I will put an ad up in the banner that advertises what an ass you are and what your business name is and not to patronize you Jackass!

Thanks guys... i think the only one here who has issues is the person putting on the nasty posts.. they have weird obsessions about themselves and need to give it up.. I am as of now... so neways.. my van exceeded 6000 worth of damage... so yes it was definately a total loss and the title has been signed off... i am trying now to locate a vehicle for 500 thats in good running condition.. anyone have any leads on that??

$500 ????

Guest Guest
Because I can now would you like to join the ban list?

WOW...THREATS...you MUST be a man with a small I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY!!! Already had that one handled loser now enjoy your ban!

troll.jpg

I was at my daughters when I happened to see a now missing post (thanks BTK). But this is for the smart troll who can read links!!!! Did you happen to goggle the name as well? Lots of interesting things under it!!

dlinclimo~ A special thank you too you. You know what I'm talking about, you did it in the last half hour. {{{HUGS}}}

Julia~ Thanks to you as well. You have been a fast and steady supporter. Many thanks to 99.9% of the posters on here, Bless you.

Guess she slapped your pompus ass! Now quite your antagonistic posting or I will put an ad up in the banner that advertises what an ass you are and what your business name is and not to patronize you Jackass!
Well I was wondering when that was comming.....And by the way thanks for the gerat work its much much better atleast I can drive it without my teeth chattering.....good job guys thanks.

tell me about it... was hoping to go back to express auto but dont really have enough to work with... they will work with me on it but then i will have 30 days to come up with the rest of the down payment and not working right now so it isnt easy to come up with another 500 bucks in 30 days

Kdarrow ~ Please! as hard as it is going to be ~ JUST IGNORE THE IGNORANT!! My prayers have been with you and your family. I am so happy for you that things weren't/aren't worse. Sometimes in life you will come across some real "winners". Just keep your head toghether and concentrate on healing and keep your spirits up. This lowlife will be found and justice will be served in time. If you need anything send me a PM!! Take care!!

Guest Guest

what...you mean the word I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY??? That one? I AM The one that is so small and that is why I need to harrass people ??????

i know i dont have to post this as it really isnt relevent however, i would like to tell everyone what sort of person they are helping (those who are helping me and not criticizing me). I am the type of person who will go above and beyond the call of duty when needed. I do animal rescue on the side of raising my two beautiful chidren. I have always worked for what i have. I dont ask for help i give it and those of you who know me personally know that. I love people and am currently getting back into school for medical assistant beginning in june. I have never asked for help before from anyone and i truly honestly appreciate all the wonderful help from people out there. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

My pleasure! Thanks for the business!
Itll be back monday or tuesday depending on how the weekend goes. I hope you like the pen I have a bunch of those, bottle openers and keychains that do the same I forgot to pick up the pics at CVS Ill have to do that tomorrow

Archived