olive garden best italian food in bc

Guest pasta

Guest Rt 26
we have no good italian food in binghamton so i votr olive garden the best

The last trailer on the right, in the trailer park that you reside in, has some good Chef Boy R Dee.

Guest non-pedophile
we have no good italian food in binghamton so i votr olive garden the best

MORON! Little V is pretty good, Grotta Azzura is decent, Grande is alright also but Cortese is by far the best. Is macdonalds your favorite burgers.

RETARD!

Guest Guest
MORON! Little V is pretty good, Grotta Azzura is decent, Grande is alright also but Cortese is by far the best. Is macdonalds your favorite burgers.

RETARD!

Grotta may be one of the worst restaurant in the area. Yeah they are cute old people...but man...service??? HORRIBLE....Actually I cannot verbalize how terrible this so called "restaurant" is. How have they stayed in business this long?

Guest NON-PEDOPHILE
cortese is a roach hole! you just keep eating that crap! roaches high in protien?

I THINK YOUR FULL OF DELETED. DID THEY FIRE YOU FOR STUPIDITY OR MAYBE THEY WOULDNT HIRE YOU AT ALL........WHICH IS IT RETARD! IVE BEEN IN THE KITCHEN AND BASEMENT ON SERVICE CALLS NOT ONE BUG OR RAT. I THINK YOURE REFERRING TO THE PLACE THAT FLOODED OUT ON CONKLIN RD........ THAT PLACE HAD RATS THE SIZE OF SMALL DOGS.

Guest Guest

yes nikos does have rats the size of cats, but cortese also has roaches! I got a pie from there and it had one in it ! I also enjoyed there food untill that happend!

yes nikos does have rats the size of cats, but cortese also has roaches! I got a pie from there and it had one in it ! I also enjoyed there food untill that happend!

How did Niko's get dragged into this? No one mentioned them previously and they are hardly Italian. What do they have, maybe two truly Italian dishes?

Wolf

I enjoy Consol's in Endicott. Good food, good atmosphere, good prices. No, I don't work there. But to say that a CHAIN restaurant (a bad one at that) is the best italian food is just ignorance. For the record, I love Cortese's, Grande's and Little Venice too. Used to love Pino's but it's gone.

Guest guest

nikos=greek

court street not conklin ave

flooded NO

before bashing a place... get the name right.

Guest NON-PEDOPHILE

RETARD!

I forgot the Oaks inn in endicott is very very good......great fra diavola sauce1 also a very clean kitchen

Olive Garden is decent for a chain restaurant, they have some good stuff and good recipes. Their salad is great, among other things.

There are a lot of really good Italian and Italian/American places around here, especially in Endicott.

Nick's on Mian St has very good stuff, and a very good Italian dressing.

Brothers 2 (Endwell) - When it reopens, has some good stuff.

Consol's is good

Cortese is good

Mama Guiseppe's for such a small place has excellent food, and huge portions.

Bud's Place (Apalachin) - Excellent food and atmosphere, best (albeit strong) Italian dressing, large postions, home-made or imported pasta, etc...

If you can't find a decent Italian place in the area, then you are directionally challenged!

Guest Guest
Olive Garden is decent for a chain restaurant, they have some good stuff and good recipes. Their salad is great, among other things.

There are a lot of really good Italian and Italian/American places around here, especially in Endicott.

Nick's on Mian St has very good stuff, and a very good Italian dressing.

Brothers 2 (Endwell) - When it reopens, has some good stuff.

Consol's is good

Cortese is good

Mama Guiseppe's for such a small place has excellent food, and huge portions.

Bud's Place (Apalachin) - Excellent food and atmosphere, best (albeit strong) Italian dressing, large postions, home-made or imported pasta, etc...

If you can't find a decent Italian place in the area, then you are directionally challenged!

No, you are culinary challenged because every one of those dumps SUCK! You obviously don't know what good Italian food is!

Good "stuff"? You are an idiot.

Guest guiney guest

Nick's on Main St in Endicott

hearty italian food; cheap

Lampy's just up the street

some italian food; not so cheap

both put on delicious meals

Guest Guest
I THINK YOUR FULL OF DELETED. DID THEY FIRE YOU FOR STUPIDITY OR MAYBE THEY WOULDNT HIRE YOU AT ALL........WHICH IS IT RETARD! IVE BEEN IN THE KITCHEN AND BASEMENT ON SERVICE CALLS NOT ONE BUG OR RAT. I THINK YOURE REFERRING TO THE PLACE THAT FLOODED OUT ON CONKLIN RD........ THAT PLACE HAD RATS THE SIZE OF SMALL DOGS.

Dude...you should seriously look into some anger management therapy...are you really that willing to have a heart attack over someone who obviously doesn't know what they're talking about? Chill the DELETED out...

Archived