Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How have you been banned? Does it say that you been banned when you try to log on?

No, but it won't accept my log in anymore, mom! I love looking at all the pictures on Bloody Mary. And tell Jon, I'm not "simple minded with my cohorts", as he implied. I was born at night, just not last night. He's not as smart as he thinks, nor am I as stupid as he thinks!

Have you postd in the last 7 days? You may have been deactivated rather than banned.

Let's just bury the hatchet, Holly. You and I have been always good friends...let's not play games, let's kiss and make up. I still love ya ma!

I'll go over and check out your status. If it's deactivated, I'll reactivate you.

Guest Guest

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM MY WIFE LATELY ? I THINK SHE IS OUT SWAPPING WITHOUT ME AGAIN . PLEASE TELL HER TO COME HOME AND TAKE THE DOG TOO .

@

If you had half a brain, you'd know that neither mine nor NYP's posts were off subject. Our point being, we don't care to invest our lives in the girl of our dreams, to simply share her with someone else. That "is" the subject, stupid.

Thanks SIH!

hey you don't like it when others interfer about the subject your started, so unless you can stay on subject of the HEADING of this post, go post on the other board. Mindless creeps - one with dogs that are more important then anything else, the other that is about as toothless as they get, right GUS

Your living proof they can teach monkeys to type. But they could never make them think. :lol:

@

Guest Guest
HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM MY WIFE LATELY ? I THINK SHE IS OUT SWAPPING WITHOUT ME AGAIN . PLEASE TELL HER TO COME HOME AND TAKE THE DOG TOO .

@

Careful, dude. You are really gonna miss that dog.

@

Guest Guest
Let's see if I can shed some light on this for you OP. As we have been "swinging" for about 8 years now, it has added something to our marriage that you would not understand.

First off, before starting to "swing" you must know that both ropes ( man and woman) are tied tightly to the tree branch ( household/marriage) Then you need to know that something is missing in your life. The spark of being sexually aroused as a spontainous thing, not the routine that married / living together couple find themselves in. You love your mate, but yet you both can not seem to change that routine no matter what you do and you wonder what it would be like with someone else in bed, but you don't want to cheat.

Ah before you start slamming here, please keep reading.

Every single one of us, no matter how old, how young, have a fantasy to dream about. You can deny it here in your posts, but the fact is that you know you do. This is the NUMBER 1 reason men and women cheat on the gf/bf/spouse. These are facts that can be found anywhere on the internet.

So what happens when the couple is able to sit down and have a conversation about this. They start out by realizing there is something missing. They have open minds and not clouded with all the stuff society pushes. They both come to realize that they are on the same page. When it just the two of them, they make love. When its with someone else in their fantasy, its about sex.

Some might think this is crazy and wacked out there, but the fact is that it is quite enjoyable. Just because others LABEL you as a swinging couple, does not mean that you have gone all the way with intercourse. Not at all. There are 3 areas, Mild, Medium, Wild.

MILD is where you have sex with your mate, and your with another couple, and maybe a touch or two takes place, but nothing more then caressing.

Medium is where touching is allowed, and maybe some heavy caressing or oral takes place by both couples interchanging, but no intercourse.

Wild is where anything goes, but with-in the limits that are agreed upon before hand. There is no jealous actions by any involved.

Regardless ---> swinging or not ---> NO MEANS NO --> period! That is one unspoken rule.

The other thing you might be interested in knowing, you can go to any club around and meet swingers. Those are generally the types you would want to stay away from. Those who take on more partners then you can count on your fingers and toes are most likely infected with something. You need to ALWAYS remember -- SAFE SEX IS HIGH PRIORITY -- NO MATTER WHAT ! ! !

As an example, when we first had our talk, it was while we were at our seasonal campsite. Sitting in front of a campfire, talking openly. One of the other seasonal's overheard us, she came over and got herself involved iwth the conversation. We had ton's of questions when talking, and we did do our own checking one the subject. The internet is a great place for information, if you know how to use it.

bottom line is we joined a little swingers group on the net, found more couples involved in the BROOME COUNTY AREA then you would know. Even found a couple we know very very well and were totally shocked by it when we found out.

Today, we are 1000 times happier then we were before. Friends ( true friends because we have as of yet met a couple that is not open minded, talks plain english and can hold conversations and KEEP SECRETS ) with benifits.

It has not taken a toll on our feelings for each other, it's actually gotten us closer then one could know if your not open minded without blinders.

As far as the fat wife comments, people without teeth and all that crap you "guests" (like myself because I, although registered, wish to answer this without people knowing who we are) seem to like to post on all these types of subjects, every single couple we have met has been like us, in the low 6 digit figure income, has all their natural teeth, and take care of themselves. There are also, BBW and BBM and there is no harm or foul in any of it. Just because you might have a few pounds extra, more and more seem to like the " love handles", if you get my meaning. Thin does not mean your in because you are, thin could mean you put to much up your nose. The same as a few extra pounds, it does not mean you sit at McDonalds or Burger King and chomp everything in sight, it means that maybe there might be a "big boned" thing that runs in the family.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about it.

What happens when your spouse/partner is more attracted to the other person than you? Sounds like you are playing with fire to me. "SAFE SEX"???? how do you know 100% for sure? You are putting yourselves in a high risk catagory for STD's and you can't deny that.

Guest Guest
What happens when your spouse/partner is more attracted to the other person than you? Sounds like you are playing with fire to me. "SAFE SEX"???? how do you know 100% for sure? You are putting yourselves in a high risk catagory for STD's and you can't deny that.

Another thing, if you are really believe in this is a lifestyle then why do you hide? I say you should all come out of the closet and show yourselves if there is truly no shame in what you are doing? Also, if you are swingers and your husband is having sex on the side with someone else and doesn't include you is it considered cheating ...even though he is acting on his fatasies?

Guest Guest
Every single one of us, no matter how old, how young, have a fantasy to dream about. You can deny it here in your posts, but the fact is that you know you do. This is the NUMBER 1 reason men and women cheat on the gf/bf/spouse. These are facts that can be found anywhere on the internet.

So what happens when the couple is able to sit down and have a conversation about this. They start out by realizing there is something missing. They have open minds and not clouded with all the stuff society pushes. They both come to realize that they are on the same page. When it just the two of them, they make love. When its with someone else in their fantasy, its about sex.

The other thing you might be interested in knowing, you can go to any club around and meet swingers. Those are generally the types you would want to stay away from. Those who take on more partners then you can count on your fingers and toes are most likely infected with something. You need to ALWAYS remember -- SAFE SEX IS HIGH PRIORITY -- NO MATTER WHAT ! ! !

Friends ( true friends because we have as of yet met a couple that is not open minded, talks plain english and can hold conversations and KEEP SECRETS ) with benifits.

If you think that the main reason people cheat is because they have unfulfilled sexual fantasies, you are using fantastic thinking. That may be the reason you and your wife got into it, but it is NOT the primary reason cheaters cheat.

By dint of human nature, there will always be something missing from every marriage. No one person can fill their spouse's every emotional, physical and intellectual needs. No one person can be everything to another person. Most people operating as adults realize this and fully understand as they enter a marriage. They make decisions that there are some things they want that will never come true. They make a pact with their spouse, and both are willing to give up certain dreams and wishes in order to be exclusive to one another.

Safe sex in a swinging environment sounds to me like an oxymoron. You do know there are diseases you can catch without having intercourse, right?

If you think everyone you see in a swingers meeting is going to keep your secret, and no one is ever going to gossip about seeing you there, you are sadly mistaken. Again, it's human nature that some people are not capable of keeping that to themselves for the rest of their lives.

Guest Guest

If you think everyone you see in a swingers meeting is going to keep your secret, and no one is ever going to gossip about seeing you there, you are sadly mistaken. Again, it's human nature that some people are not capable of keeping that to themselves for the rest of their lives.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

[if you think everyone you see in a swingers meeting is going to keep your secret, and no one is ever going to gossip about seeing you there, you are sadly mistaken. Again, it's human nature that some people are not capable of keeping that to themselves for the rest of their lives.

I think Ol' Horton said it best.

"Because a persons a person, and their minds are real small."

Guest Guest

I'm a single female and have often wondered about this. Sounds interesting to me. To be a member of a swingers club I think you have to be a couple though.

Guest Guest
I'm a single female and have often wondered about this. Sounds interesting to me. To be a member of a swingers club I think you have to be a couple though.

Would you like to dance ? ;);)

Guest Guest

Not true. There are a lot of singles, both men and women. Just join one of the sites and find out for yourself. SLS is a paid site, but they do offer free membership with only a few restrictions as far as picture viewing.

Enjoy, it's a lot of fun. Not everyone is into the same thing and everyone has certain limits. The biggest thing you'll find is that those who belong are not like some people might think, they do show a lot of respect and MOST are not into that one night stand thing either. Like us, they like to have friends for other activities, camping, fishing, bowling, dinner and a movie ect. ect.

Don't knock it til you try it.

Guest Guest
Not true. There are a lot of singles, both men and women. Just join one of the sites and find out for yourself. SLS is a paid site, but they do offer free membership with only a few restrictions as far as picture viewing.

Enjoy, it's a lot of fun. Not everyone is into the same thing and everyone has certain limits. The biggest thing you'll find is that those who belong are not like some people might think, they do show a lot of respect and MOST are not into that one night stand thing either. Like us, they like to have friends for other activities, camping, fishing, bowling, dinner and a movie ect. ect.

Don't knock it til you try it.

Sumpin dont sound right about your post.

I checked out a Swingers Club some years ago. They specifically said they were not open to single males, but were open to single females.

If single males were invited, the place would be crawling with them in no time, and they'd outnumber the women in a flash.

@

Archived