Feeling miserable

Guest Fricken snow!

Yeah, I feel kind of emo and tired or something. It is my day off and I don't want to do anything. Can't get motivated. Too tired from working the other days this week.

Yeah, I feel kind of emo and tired or something. It is my day off and I don't want to do anything. Can't get motivated. Too tired from working the other days this week.

nothing wrong with doing nothing...crappy day but perfect to relax!

nothing wrong with doing nothing...crappy day but perfect to relax!

Thanks, tell my husband it is okay to have some down time. I did a few things - load of wash and dried, some dishes, got a part put on my car, have to take library books back and pick up my daughter from track, then make dinner and do some more house stuff. Just feel guilty for not getting a lot of things done.

Thanks, tell my husband it is okay to have some down time. I did a few things - load of wash and dried, some dishes, got a part put on my car, have to take library books back and pick up my daughter from track, then make dinner and do some more house stuff. Just feel guilty for not getting a lot of things done.

christ, that made me exhausted just reading all the things you did today................ :(

Guest Guest

Let me guess, your husband was sitting on his ash with the remote, filling the sink with dirty dishes, and reading the paper right? Sounds like my house

Let me guess, your husband was sitting on his ash with the remote, filling the sink with dirty dishes, and reading the paper right? Sounds like my house

sounds like you need a divorce.

No, actually he was at work, then came home and took off for the store to buy "so called junk" whatever that is. Didn't say where he was going. Would be nice to have some help with the housework once in awhile. I need a vacation. Keep dreaming about going to the beach, how about you?

Guest Guest-the wife

I feel that way today. Empty and hollow, depressed like I only exist I don’t live. Seems as though the winter blues would be passing by now! :(

Gray skies are gonna clear up,

Put on a happy face;

Brush off the clouds and cheer up,

Put on a happy face.

Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,

It's not your style;

You'll look so good that you'll be glad

Ya' decide to smile!

Pick out a pleasant outlook,

Stick out that noble chin;

Wipe off that "full of doubt" look,

Slap on a happy grin!

And spread sunshine all over the place,

Just put on a happy face!

Guest country girl

Yes, feeling yucky. I am starting to come down with some respiratory bug, the first one this year, I guess that is not too bad. Plus, I am tired of this weather, its time for spring. <_<

Guest Guest
bet i can beat all your feeling really bad moods .. depressed etc .. (90 day notice OH JOY)

30 day notice... i win. unfortunately haha

@

Gray skies are gonna clear up,

Put on a happy face;

Brush off the clouds and cheer up,

Put on a happy face.

Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,

It's not your style;

You'll look so good that you'll be glad

Ya' decide to smile!

Pick out a pleasant outlook,

Stick out that noble chin;

Wipe off that "full of doubt" look,

Slap on a happy grin!

And spread sunshine all over the place,

Just put on a happy face!

Dumb question, when is it going to clear up? Especially in Binghamton :angry:

Guest Guest
I'm feeling real bitchy! I work out and usually it makes me feel great but lately I'm feeling very Bi-polar!

You must be my ex girlfriend. Only you never worked out back then. All you did was nag me, when the real problem was your mind.

Archived