Baby Murderers Rake it in!

A Faithful Catholic

Your right AFC. He just did like ever other priest does to little helpless boys. Just look at the headlines, not one week goes by without another priest being arrested for such actions.

What does that have to do with the Faith teachings? :unsure:

You can walk the walk but you will never talk the talk until you admit what the priests preaching do to little helpless boys.

There are molesters in EVERY religion and organization. I freely admit that. That does not make the Catholic Church the wrong Church. It is still the Church Jesus founded on Peter 2,000 years ago regardless of the people who attend it.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
No problem... I'm glad to help.

God's gift is the baby, His "inheritance"

Great. Too bad the 12 year old mother had to die for this gift, eh? Hey -- the rape was probably a gift, too!

Murdering God's gift, which is against His commandments, can only lead to damnation and has never been condoned by God. Natural death is when God acts.

Says you.

Murdering babies should be outlawed based on that alone!

And yet, you are sentencing a 12 year old pregnant girl to death. MURDERER!! MURDERER!!!

Praise Allah! Allah be praised! The catholic church and the Taliban are one and the same!!!!

Your religion is FALSE.

Says you. I say your religion is false. Now what should we do?

Guest Guest

FAITH

Yes, it is called "faith." It is not called "truth" because it cannot be proven, hence it is called FAITH.

Which is why your FAITH does not have any right to MY body.

Jeez, why didn't your mother abort you? I bet she (and many others) wish they could turn back time!

Yes, it is called "faith." It is not called "truth" because it cannot be proven, hence it is called FAITH.

Jesus is the TRUTH. There has been nobody that comes close to Jesus in what He did in all of history.

Which is why your FAITH does not have any right to MY body.

Too bad. I pray baby murdering is outlawed.

Jeez, why didn't your mother abort you? I bet she (and many others) wish they could turn back time!

IGNORAMUS. My mother is not a murderer. I am not concerned with what other wish for.

Great. Too bad the 12 year old mother had to die for this gift, eh? Hey -- the rape was probably a gift, too!

The 12 year old and the unborn baby are EQUAL in the eyes of the Lord. Murdering one to save the other is not what He wants.

Murder vs. Natural death = big difference. One is a CRIME against God, the other is not.

Murdering God's gift, which is against His commandments, can only lead to damnation and has never been condoned by God. Natural death is when God acts.

Says you.

Nope. Says the Word of God.

Murdering babies should be outlawed based on that alone!

And yet, you are sentencing a 12 year old pregnant girl to death. MURDERER!! MURDERER!!!

Murder is the intentional killing of the innocent. Natural is not murder. Wake up.

Praise Allah! Allah be praised! The catholic church and the Taliban are one and the same!!!!

Your religion is FALSE.

Says you. I say your religion is false. Now what should we do?

Every other religion beside Christianity is FALSE. Every other Church besides the CC has split off from the Apostolic Church of the Apostles due to the deadly sin of pride.

Where do you fit in? :blink:

@

Guest Satan
The 12 year old and the unborn baby are EQUAL in the eyes of the Lord. Murdering one to save the other is not what He wants.

Murder vs. Natural death = big difference. One is a CRIME against God, the other is not.

Murder is the intentional killing of the innocent. Natural is not murder. Wake up.

E[color=#FF0000]very other religion beside Christianity is FALSE.[/color] Every other Church besides the CC has split off from the Apostolic Church of the Apostles due to the deadly sin of pride.

Let's review:

YOU know what God wants.

YOU state YOUR religion is the only true religion.

YOU want to make laws dictating YOUR religion onto others, even if it results in the death of a 12 year old in order to

"save" a fetus.

We now know where YOU fit in.

YOU and YOUR religion are no different than the Taliban.

@

Guest Satan

E[color=#FF0000]very other religion beside Christianity is FALSE.[/color] Every other Church besides the CC has split off from the Apostolic Church of the Apostles due to the deadly sin of pride.

Let's review:

YOU know what God wants.

YOU state YOUR religion is the only true religion.

YOU want to make laws dictating YOUR religion onto others, even if it results in the death of a 12 year old in order to

"save" a fetus.

We now know where YOU fit in.

YOU and YOUR religion are no different than the Taliban.

@

@

So is killing during a Crusade bad?

There is a such thing as a Just War Doctrine. Killing in self defense is NOT murder. There is no blood guilt to account for. The Crusades were started to DEFEND the Christian pilgrims going to the Holy Land against the murdering, raping, and terrorizing, Muslims. Those Muslims were not innocent. Murder is killing of the innocent. Abortion is murder.

What about keeping a slave?

Who keeps a slave???????? :blink:

@

Guest Beezlebub
There is a such thing as a Just War Doctrine. Killing in self defense is NOT murder. There is no blood guilt to account for. The Crusades were started to DEFEND the Christian pilgrims going to the Holy Land against the murdering, raping, and terrorizing, Muslims. Those Muslims were not innocent. Murder is killing of the innocent. Abortion is murder.

Who keeps a slave???????? :blink:

@

I notice that you haven't answered the question concerning the 12 year old girl...keep those blinders on, fool.

I notice that you haven't answered the question concerning the 12 year old girl...keep those blinders on, fool.

I believe I have. You just might be the fool, especially for using that name of yours. :blink:

You don't commit murder to save a life. The unborn and the 12 year old are EQUAL in value to God. You don't murder one to save the other.

Guest Guest
I believe I have. You just might be the fool, especially for using that name of yours. :blink:

You don't commit murder to save a life. The unborn and the 12 year old are EQUAL in value to God. You don't murder one to save the other.

Translation: "Via laws I impose on others based on my personal religious beliefs, the 12 -year old would be condemned to die to ensure the fetus survives. In other words, I dictate -- via my personal religious beliefs -- who dies. In essence, by not using the brain God gave me and by believing a fetus to be equal to the human being carrying it, I become a murderer of a 12-year old girl by sentencing her to die based on my personal beliefs. I'm ok with that because it is my belief the 12-year old will at least go to heaven and be happy by being with God."

Praise Allah!

@

Translation: "Via laws I impose on others based on my personal religious beliefs, the 12 -year old would be condemned to die to ensure the fetus survives. In other words, I dictate -- via my personal religious beliefs -- who dies. In essence, by not using the brain God gave me and by believing a fetus to be equal to the human being carrying it, I become a murderer of a 12-year old girl by sentencing her to die based on my personal beliefs. I'm ok with that because it is my belief the 12-year old will at least go to heaven and be happy by being with God."

Praise Allah!

@

Bad translation.

Both the unborn child and the 12 year old have the same value in God's eyes. How can you purposely kill one of them? If the 12 year old dies a natural death it is the will of God. Murder of the unborn is not the will of God. You can't use human reason to justify murder. It doesn't work.

Guest Guest
Bad translation.

Both the unborn child and the 12 year old have the same value in God's eyes. How can you purposely kill one of them? If the 12 year old dies a natural death it is the will of God. Murder of the unborn is not the will of God. You can't use human reason to justify murder. It doesn't work.

But YOU are using human reason (albeit based on ignorance) to justify sentencing the 12-year old to die. You are no different than the parents who recently let their daughter die by withholding medication from her, based on their religious beliefs that God would decide to cure her. I suppose you would advocate withholding any pain medication while the 12-year old dies, also, right? After all, that might harm the fetus. Better to let the 12-year old die a long, painful death. It is probably God's will.

Praise Allah!

But YOU are using human reason (albeit based on ignorance) to justify sentencing the 12-year old to die.

Nope. I use DIVINE law. Natural death is natural death.

You are no different than the parents who recently let their daughter die by withholding medication from her, based on their religious beliefs that God would decide to cure her. I suppose you would advocate withholding any pain medication while the 12-year old dies, also, right? After all, that might harm the fetus. Better to let the 12-year old die a long, painful death. It is probably God's will.

Abortion is the murder of the innocent and can never be condoned for any reason.

Guest Guest
Nope. I use DIVINE law. Natural death is natural death.

Just like the Taliban uses their "divine" law.

[b]Abortion is the murder of the innocent and can never be condoned for any reason.[/b]

That is your belief. Go join the Taliban. They would love you.

Guest Guest

Hey, Hey, AFC

Why don't you make all decisions for me!

Hey, Hey, AFC

Make my daughter die to ensure a fetus for thee!

Hey, Hey, AFC

I know an exception can be made for me!

Hey, Hey AFC

I'm sure the pope will absolve her for a nominal fee!

Guest Guest

Let's talk about the role of the catholic church and pregnant women.

Thousands of Ireland's women, judged "sinners" by the cruel church-driven society of the 1800's through present day. Their crime? Bearing children out of wedlock... leaving abusive husbands or home situations. The punishment? A lifetime of "penitence" spent in the service of the Sisters of Charity, Mercy, Good Shepherd or other orders, performing domestic chores.

In 1993, church property held by the Sisters of Charity in Dublin which once served as a convent laundry was to be sold back to the Republic for public use. It was discovered at the time that some 133 graves existed, unmarked, in a cemetery on the convent grounds. The graves belonged to women who had worked in the service of the convent all their lives, buried without notification to possible family, unmarked, unremembered. Ultimately, 155 bodies were discovered.

It was revealed there were no death certificates for many of these women and their children. It is and has been illegal in many countries, including Ireland, to fail to report a death. One must wonder why -- what has the Church to hide regarding these deaths

Fathers could condemn their daughters to the laundries as virtual slaves if they flirted, had a baby out of wedlock or were raped. After years of psychological, physical and sexual abuse, the last Magdalene Asylum in Ireland closed in 1996. ...

Guest Guest
Let's talk about the role of the catholic church and pregnant women.

Thousands of Ireland's women, judged "sinners" by the cruel church-driven society of the 1800's through present day. Their crime? Bearing children out of wedlock... leaving abusive husbands or home situations. The punishment? A lifetime of "penitence" spent in the service of the Sisters of Charity, Mercy, Good Shepherd or other orders, performing domestic chores.

In 1993, church property held by the Sisters of Charity in Dublin which once served as a convent laundry was to be sold back to the Republic for public use. It was discovered at the time that some 133 graves existed, unmarked, in a cemetery on the convent grounds. The graves belonged to women who had worked in the service of the convent all their lives, buried without notification to possible family, unmarked, unremembered. Ultimately, 155 bodies were discovered.

It was revealed there were no death certificates for many of these women and their children. It is and has been illegal in many countries, including Ireland, to fail to report a death. One must wonder why -- what has the Church to hide regarding these deaths

Fathers could condemn their daughters to the laundries as virtual slaves if they flirted, had a baby out of wedlock or were raped. After years of psychological, physical and sexual abuse, the last Magdalene Asylum in Ireland closed in 1996. ...

Isn't that the same thing that happened before the 1960's in the US? Granted, it was wrong not to notify the family. To say that unmarried women being scorned just happening in Ireland is a lie. Try getting pregnant in the USA during the 1940s, out of wedlock, and see what would happen to you.

Guest Guest
Isn't that the same thing that happened before the 1960's in the US? Granted, it was wrong not to notify the family. To say that unmarried women being scorned just happening in Ireland is a lie. Try getting pregnant in the USA during the 1940s, out of wedlock, and see what would happen to you.

I did not say it happened only in Ireland.

Archived