Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She isnt bright, she doesnt know much but she makes great stuffed hot dogs for her kin and shes folksy and easy for us teabags to understand. No fancy talk for us.

If you would like stupidity illustrated, witness the spectacle of the Democrats passing off their oily mass of backroom deals and political payoffs as a rational plan for improving health care.

By the way ,how much is Cheney,Rumsfeld and Bush getting under the table from Halliburton ?I know it cost us trillions in tax dollars and even more in BLOOD.

Our country’s at war on two vital fronts, the nation is still in the midst of double – digit unemployment, AQ is probing and planning for their next attack on US citizens, so naturally BCV infants are preoccupied with a former Governor. But then again, the Obama administrartion has nothing to show for their first year. So I can certainly understand their need to obsess.

By the way ,how much is Cheney,Rumsfeld and Bush getting under the table from Halliburton ?I know it cost us trillions in tax dollars and even more in BLOOD.

Do you have a figure? Go ahead.

Only one person is getting pissed on. The stupid little troll hijacker.

I love the smell of libtard desperation in the afternoon. It smells like......victory. So where are all of those jobs? HMMMM?

So in addition to her crib notes, Sarah Palin is wearing a black bracelet commemorating a soldier's death with her live son's name on it?

Amazing.

BDS now mutates. Still spreading, and still contagious. The new variant of course ... PDS.

Amazing.

Playing the Bushitlerchenyburton card is futility. The only people that it is effective on are the reality-challenged BCV libtards.

Sarah Palin's supporters are called "Tea Baggers"? Really? They call themselves that?

Not really. But the Party of Barney Frank and Obama like to call themselves "fudge packers". LOL!

Fox News Building Sarah Palin A TV Studio In Her House.

Sarah’s World. Party time. Excellent. You betcha…

Evidently, Air America wasn't able to set up the studio for her. Air America wasn't available for comment.

Archived