Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh God, poor Sarah Palin. Sadly, her supporters won't care because they can't even remember their ABC's without flashcards.

Yeah, they're too busy studying US maps looking for those 57 states.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having way too much fun pimp-slappin' these libtards!

I think you meant being gang-banged. Because that's what you're getting.

Unlike Sarah Palin, President Reagan didn't have to write on his palm what he believed in?

I'd love to know what King Obumbler believes in........ other than the complete destruction of any possible employment opportunities. WHERE ARE THOSE JOBS???????????

Our country’s at war on two vital fronts, the nation is still in the midst of double – digit unemployment, AQ is probing and planning for their next attack on US citizens, so naturally BCV infants are preoccupied with a former Governor. But then again, the Obama administrartion has nothing to show for their first year. So I can certainly understand their need to obsess.

When I see her in the news every other day, is that obsessing, or just reading the news? Seems to me that her fans are more obsessed than I am, if indicated by the frequency of their posting here.

America's #1 Drama Queen has worked HARD to keep her Beauty Queen face front and center since she tanked McCain's election. Certainly even you can't deny that.

When I see her in the news every other day, is that obsessing, or just reading the news? Seems to me that her fans are more obsessed than I am, if indicated by the frequency of their posting here.

America's #1 Drama Queen has worked HARD to keep her Beauty Queen face front and center since she tanked McCain's election. Certainly even you can't deny that.

So how many threads here have been started here by Palin fans? If you need any help, come on back and I'll count with you.

if she is such an absolute bumbler, why all the vehemence coming from the left? She is honest in her approach and does not talk or appear condescending (unlike the current doofus)to the audience she is speaking to. I don't ever hear her repeating the same talking points over and over to get the point of her speech across (again, unlike the current doofus). She also used three words written on her hand to jog her memory as to what high points she wanted to hit, unlike the current doofus who has to read a prepared speech word for word and still not get his message out.

She can answer a question off the cuff without having to scroll back through her speech to reiterate the talking point. It is nice to see someone who has the ability to speak from the heart and mean it.

So how many threads here have been started here by Palin fans? If you need any help, come on back and I'll count with you.

Why would we count new threads? I mentioned the posting that they do.

Tell me people don't start Palin worshipping threads. Go ahead, tell me.

I admit I start threads about her once or twice a week, when I have something to say about whatever she's doing that's keeping her in the news.

For a year, I've been saying that she spends a lot of time and energy keeping her name and face IN THE NEWS.

Not once have you or anyone else debated that point with me. Thank you for conceding that.

One too many "here"'s. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have used a teleprompter.

Why would we count new threads? I mentioned the posting that they do.

Tell me people don't start Palin worshipping threads. Go ahead, tell me.

I admit I start threads about her once or twice a week, when I have something to say about whatever she's doing that's keeping her in the news.

For a year, I've been saying that she spends a lot of time and energy keeping her name and face IN THE NEWS.

Not once have you or anyone else debated that point with me. Thank you for conceding that.

OK..... I'll tell you: No one here starts Palin worshipping threads. Go back and look for any. YOU are obsessive in your hate. Seek counseling soon.

OK..... I'll tell you: No one here starts Palin worshipping threads. Go back and look for any. YOU are obsessive in your hate. Seek counseling soon.

.......and furthermore................ in my opinion, its totally insane to fixate on a failed VP candidate when the current president is systematically destroying the country. Now THAT proposition is truly worthy of debate.

You people are making fun of Palin for writing a few words down when BIG EARS has to use a teleprompter for 6th graders? Are you serious? LOL.

That about sums it up.

Another example of the fear of liberal loons of the on coming Apocalypse for this November and the 2012 election.

I can't wait to see the libs/tankers plummet.

Can't wait.

That about sums it up.

Another example of the fear of liberal loons of the on coming Apocalypse for this November and the 2012 election.

I can't wait to see the libs/tankers plummet.

Can't wait.

Just like in 2006 and 2008, right?

if she is such an absolute bumbler, why all the vehemence coming from the left? She is honest in her approach and does not talk or appear condescending (unlike the current doofus)to the audience she is speaking to. I don't ever hear her repeating the same talking points over and over to get the point of her speech across (again, unlike the current doofus). She also used three words written on her hand to jog her memory as to what high points she wanted to hit, unlike the current doofus who has to read a prepared speech word for word and still not get his message out.

She can answer a question off the cuff without having to scroll back through her speech to reiterate the talking point. It is nice to see someone who has the ability to speak from the heart and mean it.

If you listen to her in a Q & A session for 5 minutes , it should scare the hell out of you to think she might have been our V.P. !!!!

If you listen to her in a Q & A session for 5 minutes , it should scare the hell out of you to think she might have been our V.P. !!!!

She got Gang Banged by the Tea Baggers.That,s why they want her.

Why? Because fanatics of hers like you are too stupid to realize how dumb she really is.

Hell - you're so stupid you had to copy your post from here - http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2448495/posts

Mindless sheep following the even more mindless Palin. You are pathetic.

I'm not vehement. I'm highly amused by her Reality TV-like antics.

Anyone in politics can tell you that if you're going to speak publicly, you'll be repeating the same things many, many times.

Read back, you'll find out why it's ludicrous that she had to write "energy" and "lift American spirit" on her hand. I can't keep explaining it over and over.

Also, read back and you'll see that she's also used teleprompters in speeches. Why would you think she'd not?

She can't answer questions off the cuff very well either. She couldn't tell Couric the name of even one newspaper or magazine she reads. I've read lots of transcripts of her speaking and she verbally fumbles a lot.

@

I didn't think so.

Listen, asshat. Some of us can't be on this board 24/7. Especially to respond to such moronic drivel. And congratulations. You found ONE thread that reads like it was started by someone being sarcastic. In other words, you got pawned. Now look some more and come up with an actual Palin-worshipping thread.

Archived