Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

Start your own thread.

This one is for calling Winky the idiot that she is.

Funny how your only defense of her is to point out other people's mistakes.

Weak. Really weak........like third grade weak.

No school today for the third graders because of the snow.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Start your own thread.

This one is for calling Winky the idiot that she is.

Funny how your only defense of her is to point out other people's mistakes.

Weak. Really weak........like third grade weak.

Sorry to interrupt your DELETED. By the way.....where exactly is Al Gore? Have you seen him lately?

And in that same poll, Obama's approval rating is 51%!!!

Now go away little girl and stop hijacking threads.

So Obama's approval rating is at 51%..... and that's worth having an orgasm about? You know, I really love these Palin threads because it must totally suck to be the Unicorn Rider right now, to be compared all of the time to the Vice-Presidential candidate of the losing ticket. To have Her name always tied to your name, to have all of your supporters and employees seeing Her – the utter quitterest failure of all time – as your greatest domestic political foe. WOOT!

Breaking News: Sarah Palin says she could feel the Illinois Quake from her house.

Breaking News: The last Democrat Party candidate for President Of The United States Of America can’t even talk to sixth graders without the assistance of a teleprompter, and I’m supposed to get worked up over Sarah Palin scribbling four notes on her palm? Really? At what point did you helmet wearing short bus window licking morons lose your DELETED minds?

I would like to see Sarah Palin succeed... As a comedienne.

She's already America's Favorite Drama Queen.

And the most famous Quitter in the world.

Can you imagine the laughter from the rest of the world if she were ever elected POTUS?

Who would take her seriously? Not even our staunchiest allies. They wouldn't be able to stop tittering long enough to negotiate the rights to the Bering Strait.

@

Can you imagine the laughter from the rest of the world if she were ever elected POTUS?

Who would take her seriously? Not even our staunchiest allies. They wouldn't be able to stop tittering long enough to negotiate the rights to the Bering Strait.

@

If you seek comedy, look for it in King Obumbler's delusional State of the Union speech, or the people who indulge his belief that another three or four trillion piled onto a $14 trillion national debt will get us at least halfway to utopia. Now THAT'S entertainment!

@

You want hilarity and highjinx? Try keeping a straight face as Obamy mispronounces “corpseman” for the umpteenth time.

Obama; the dumbest President in American history....

You want hilarity and highjinx? Try keeping a straight face as Obamy mispronounces “corpseman” for the umpteenth time.

Really? You want to go there?

Just a few from the last few months of his presidency.

"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

@

"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

@

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

@

Hey moron!!!!!!!!!! Bush ain't the president. Or perhaps you didn't notice. Look, I can understand your pain. If my Messiah was in office for an entire year with absolutely nothing to show for it, I'd be pointing at someone else too. LAME-O!

Breaking News: Sarah Palin rendered mute by gloves.

Breaking New: Ritz-Carlton in Las Vegas to close down

The Ritz-Carlton resort in Las Vegas is to close down after US companies stopped sending executives to corporate gatherings.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...close-down.html

Thanks a lot, King Obumbler! How many jobs did this save or create?

Sarah Palin's palms tested higher on the IQ test then she did.

If you would like stupidity illustrated, witness the spectacle of the Democrats passing off their oily mass of backroom deals and political payoffs as a rational plan for improving health care.

Hey moron!!!!!!!!!! Bush ain't the president. Or perhaps you didn't notice. Look, I can understand your pain. If my Messiah was in office for an entire year with absolutely nothing to show for it, I'd be pointing at someone else too. LAME-O!

Oh okay I didn't realize you were a little slow.

You said:

Since you brought up AMERICAN HISTORY, I just wanted to give you a refresher. Feels good doesn't it. Or do I have to talk like Palin for you to understand... Don't it?!?!

@

Oh okay I didn't realize you were a little slow.

You said:

Since you brought up AMERICAN HISTORY, I just wanted to give you a refresher. Feels good doesn't it. Or do I have to talk like Palin for you to understand... Don't it?!?!

Oops. My bad. I guess that's how they pronounce "corpseman" at Columbia and Harvard!

His teleprompter stands corrected.

Still all you got huh?

Better than anything you could possibly come up with. I'm just waiting for Algore to make an appearance. Do you know where he's at?

Oops. My bad. I guess that's how they pronounce "corpseman" at Columbia and Harvard!

His teleprompter stands corrected.

God, think of the media saturation had GWB said that..!

But no, the ONE did. Obama.....what an idiotic moron.

I wonder what kind of grades he got in college? Anybody know?

Better than anything you could possibly come up with. I'm just waiting for Algore to make an appearance. Do you know where he's at?

Hmmm, still not real good, keep trying!

@

Archived