SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

234 yrds week one week 2 108. half dozen verbal offers for D1. Ya Ya this kid is terrible!! Troll. Again Richard go back to work...
Iplayed D-1AA football in college and this kid (CS) couldn't of started or even made the team on the worst team in our league. His brother was much better than CS and he went to Alfred State and played Lb. How about Bonsell to Brockport? The Bing. Qb. before him went to St.Johns? They both where way better than CS. I don't even think he could play at tjhose D-3 schools I just mentioned!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Seton beat Spencer Van Etten 39 to 8, without their qb... this coming a week after Spencer barely lost to Thomas Edison in ot, who's ranked 18th in the state in class D. Did Spencer get lucky last week? Did Seton get lucky this week? What's going on?

Iplayed D-1AA football in college and this kid (CS) couldn't of started or even made the team on the worst team in our league. His brother was much better than CS and he went to Alfred State and played Lb. How about Bonsell to Brockport? The Bing. Qb. before him went to St.Johns? They both where way better than CS. I don't even think he could play at tjhose D-3 schools I just mentioned!

It's too bad that you can't muster up the courage to identify yourself. CS is the real deal and there is D1 interest in this kid, it's a fact. You probably haven't even seen him play and since you're posting anonymously here, you won't have to suffer any embarrassment when he gets signed for a full ride at the D1 level.

I see Seton beat Spencer Van Etten 39 to 8, without their qb... this coming a week after Spencer barely lost to Thomas Edison in ot, who's ranked 18th in the state in class D. Did Spencer get lucky last week? Did Seton get lucky this week? What's going on?

Scc beat spencer van etten...lol! Does anyone hear how that sounds? Spencer van etten?! Is that 11 or 8 man football??

It's too bad that you can't muster up the courage to identify yourself. CS is the real deal and there is D1 interest in this kid, it's a fact. You probably haven't even seen him play and since you're posting anonymously here, you won't have to suffer any embarrassment when he gets signed for a full ride at the D1 level.

judging from their last win, seton is a much better team without him. he's not even the best QB on his team. div 3 would be a miracle for him.

judging from their last win, seton is a much better team without him. he's not even the best QB on his team. div 3 would be a miracle for him.

lol... you're not the first guy i've herd say that... some others have said the same thing... who is there best qb on seton? was it the guy hey used last nite?

lol... you're not the first guy i've herd say that... some others have said the same thing... who is there best qb on seton? was it the guy hey used last nite?

Seriously, just drop it already. Move on. I guarantee the win last night was more fun than CF or CV or Vestal losing. So yes, we will and did have fun playing SVE. Big deal. Just like Cornell has fun playing Yale. Its not Alabama v. Auburn but its still fun. So get a life and move on.

You can all give you're opinions , but I think you could all use some tact , I know if I was cs the content of this would be very upsetting.These are kids playing HS ball, and should be enjoying this time of their lives,doing what they love .........football!!!! Sounds to me like there are bitter people on this for some reason or other.Let them enjoy there time, because as you all know it goes very fast!!!!!And i will tell you the seton coaches are all about these kids!!!!!!!Win or loose, These boys are here to play, with heart!!!!!

You can all give you're opinions , but I think you could all use some tact , I know if I was cs the content of this would be very upsetting.These are kids playing HS ball, and should be enjoying this time of their lives,doing what they love .........football!!!! Sounds to me like there are bitter people on this for some reason or other.Let them enjoy there time, because as you all know it goes very fast!!!!!And i will tell you the seton coaches are all about these kids!!!!!!!Win or loose, These boys are here to play, with heart!!!!!

We have a jv level coach at best. Stop being such a cheerleader and more of a realist. U get excited because we smoke sve, gimme a break!

Guest TigerCat

We have a jv level coach at best. Stop being such a cheerleader and more of a realist. U get excited because we smoke sve, gimme a break!

SCC coach Todd Story is like a lot of coaches - doing some good things, and some others he needs improvement. For the good, he cares about the kids, loves doing what he is doing as far as coaching, is willing to improve his knowledge, and a pretty good role model. Things he has to improve on are his in game coaching decision making, and developing game preparations suited for the opponent in question. But remember, it's only his 2nd year, and if he can recognize that he is not perfect, and willing to listen to advise from other successful coaches, who knows, he could wind up being a real good coach. He sure is trying hard to be good one, give him credit for that.

SCC coach Todd Story is like a lot of coaches - doing some good things, and some others he needs improvement. For the good, he cares about the kids, loves doing what he is doing as far as coaching, is willing to improve his knowledge, and a pretty good role model. Things he has to improve on are his in game coaching decision making, and developing game preparations suited for the opponent in question. But remember, it's only his 2nd year, and if he can recognize that he is not perfect, and willing to listen to advise from other successful coaches, who knows, he could wind up being a real good coach. He sure is trying hard to be good one, give him credit for that.

I dont dispute that he wants to win and that he cares. But hes still a jv level of coach in terms of leadership, football knowledge and skill and as you said "decision making". Im not hating on him like everyone else does on this site. But it is just reality he is what he is and that is a jv level coach. He can become a great jv level coach.

I dont dispute that he wants to win and that he cares. But hes still a jv level of coach in terms of leadership, football knowledge and skill and as you said "decision making". Im not hating on him like everyone else does on this site. But it is just reality he is what he is and that is a jv level coach. He can become a great jv level coach.

Thats good, because all SCC is, is a great JV level team.

If Mr. Story is a JV level coach, what the hell level is Vestal's coach after losing to Ithaca. The people on here bashing CS have to be Vestal parents so tell us now why he should have stayed at Vestal?

I agree no one should be bashing high school student athletes on this or any other forum.

HOWEVER....Coach, Dad, and all the other dillusional SCC sofites need to STOP posting nonsense like the quote below. It cuts both ways, if you dont want the kids bashed then stop talking such unprooven smack!!

.... CS is the real deal and there is D1 interest in this kid, it's a fact. You probably haven't even seen him play and since you're posting anonymously here, you won't have to suffer any embarrassment when he gets signed for a full ride at the D1 level.

He's the "real deal" based on what? 600 yrds and two losing seasons at Vestal? 200 yards against farmers?? getting kicked out of one game, suspended for another??

Any 6-5 230 kid may get D1 interest. It has nothing to do with his proven ability to lead a team, run an offense or win a game; and is CERTAINLY has NOTHING to with him going to SCC or playing for the jv Coach Story.

Its a good thing CS went to SCC, there is now way he would have beat out the Bing or UE QBs. they are both having very good seasons. Again, I AM NOT BASHINBG CS. Im sure he's a good kid. All im saying is all you buffer-wanna-be-football-players need to shut your mouths until you do something worthy of talking about.

This discussion has opened to way more that just CS. The fact is the SCC varsity could not hang with most JV programs in the area. Im sure they are all good kids that over achieve in the classroom but they are ALL under achievers on football field. Just the reality, no bashing they are all soft, lazy, and scared.

I have seen the SCC QB play when he was at Vestal...I really don't think he's a D1 or even a D1AA prospect nothing against the kid just being realistic....I think the kid you need to keep an eye on is the waverly QB....but as always we'll see....

Hey loser, you keep coming on here trying to embarass and humiliate Scepaniak, and simultaneously bragging about yourself - the truth is, you're a parasite and coward as well!!! Why don't you reveal yourself as to who you are, instead of hiding behind a computer keyboard? It's because of what a prior poster said - you are either a weasel that is connected to Vestal and jealous of Scepaniak and that he left the sub-par Vestal football program, or you're a jilted Seton dad who is mad because his son didn't get to be the Seton QB handd to him because of the tuition he paid. In either case, you're garbage for constantly trashing this kid, and if you are half the so-called man you make yourself out to be, you will tell everyone who you are, and then we can assess whether you have any credentials. My guess is that you are yellow, so you will continue to act like an anonymous tough guy, when in fact you are low level crap.

I doon't think D1 schools take you all that serious if you leave the competition of a class A program for a class D...

lots of discussion on DIII football .... most kids and their parents think they're to good forDIII, I'm a DI player!....well the facts are you're not a DI player very few high school players are...which brings us back to DIII go to a game stand on the sidelines and realize how really big and fast these guys are. Then check the bio's of the players some are all-state and then see if they play you'll be surprised...go and look at the POY in class C, D (which I believe SCC is) in NYS over the last few years and see where they're playing....you can go to DI school, maybe walk-on and then not see the field in your 4 years...the trend currently is kids that could make a DI or 1A teams and maybe see some playing time when he's a jr. or sr (maybe) are opting for DIII schools so they get to play right away and for 4 years... mosy high school kids couldn't play DIII....

I guess I'm not quite as smart as you folks, but it took me 5 min online to find what you couldn't find in 13 pages. If you go to the UB football web page, and type in 2013 recruits, there are 4 listed there that they have made offers to and CS is one of them. That means that at anytime between now and national signing day in 2013 he can make a verbal commitment much the same as J Thomas did with Rutgers after his sophomore year. Also something you may want to look at is there QB coaches Bio., He was the QB coach at the University of Iowa for 21 years, and coached kids like Stanzi etc. So I would think his evaluation must carry a little more weight then yours. Also If you put CS name in on an Internet search you will find that Syracuse, Penn State, BC, Rutgers, U Conn and more are all interested. I coached HS football for a number of years and the reason I got out was because of parents and people like you who think they know everything. I saw 2 of CS games last year Corning and ME. And in both games he spent most of his time running for his life. And from what I see the Vestal coaching staff may be the worst in STAC. I went to the Groton game, and the kid looked good, big, strong arm and accurate, I only saw 1 or 2 passes that couldn't have been caught. He threw a 45 of 50 yarder right on the money. My suggestion would be to get off your butts and go see a game. And by the way SCC has some players, and may give CF all they can handle on Saturday. Is he a D1 Qb, UB thinks so......

I guess I'm not quite as smart as you folks, but it took me 5 min online to find what you couldn't find in 13 pages. If you go to the UB football web page, and type in 2013 recruits, there are 4 listed there that they have made offers to and CS is one of them. That means that at anytime between now and national signing day in 2013 he can make a verbal commitment much the same as J Thomas did with Rutgers after his sophomore year. Also something you may want to look at is there QB coaches Bio., He was the QB coach at the University of Iowa for 21 years, and coached kids like Stanzi etc. So I would think his evaluation must carry a little more weight then yours. Also If you put CS name in on an Internet search you will find that Syracuse, Penn State, BC, Rutgers, U Conn and more are all interested. I coached HS football for a number of years and the reason I got out was because of parents and people like you who think they know everything. I saw 2 of CS games last year Corning and ME. And in both games he spent most of his time running for his life. And from what I see the Vestal coaching staff may be the worst in STAC. I went to the Groton game, and the kid looked good, big, strong arm and accurate, I only saw 1 or 2 passes that couldn't have been caught. He threw a 45 of 50 yarder right on the money. My suggestion would be to get off your butts and go see a game. And by the way SCC has some players, and may give CF all they can handle on Saturday. Is he a D1 Qb, UB thinks so......

Thanks for posting this information coach.

You aren't very smart. The info you looked at means nothing. I will bet you nobody has even watched film from Buffalo. It's because of his size. This is common place for college sports. He has no official offers. He can't. He's not old enough. A verbal offer can be withdrawn tommorrow. Once he plays a few years they determine if he stays on the list. Nothing official happens til later. You don't understand how the process works. Do you really think someone can have a meaningful offer when they are his age?? His talent will be evaluated the next couple years. That when offers mean something.

You aren't very smart. The info you looked at means nothing. I will bet you nobody has even watched film from Buffalo. It's because of his size. This is common place for college sports. He has no official offers. He can't. He's not old enough. A verbal offer can be withdrawn tommorrow. Once he plays a few years they determine if he stays on the list. Nothing official happens til later. You don't understand how the process works. Do you really think someone can have a meaningful offer when they are his age?? His talent will be evaluated the next couple years. That when offers mean something.

So you think they hand out verbal offers to kids that they haven't seen? Just because someone told them that the kid was big?

LOL

So you think they hand out verbal offers to kids that they haven't seen? Just because someone told them that the kid was big?

LOL

I don't think it, i know it. You think anybody scouts a kid in 8th or 9th grade in Vestal, NY???? Good one. Plus, he has shown no ability whatsoever. Put 2 and 2 together. I've been there and done that. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Archived