Newtown, Ct., NRA Now Has a Real Problem

Guest Guest

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need one to go teach at an elementary school or university.... Oh wait, I guess there are some people who wish they did. Stay ignorant, douche.

look ok, those children would have died regardless if a teacher or the principle had a gun. Why? he would have shot the teacher first before he or she even knew he had a gun and then shot the kids.When the shots start the rest of the school goes on lock down and not a hunting trip. Do you really want your kids going to school with the national guard and or people walking around with guns or armed guards every few feet?? What a learning atmosphere that would be. There are thousands of schools around the country and this is a very rare and unusual act. these kids could have been on a school field trip to disney world and a nut case could have shot them all. Whats next ,arm mickey mouse and bulllwinkle and humpty dumpty.???

In your world, facts are propaganda? You poor child. I pray you don't own any firearms. You need psychological help.

I pray you don't own any firearms. You need psychological help. correct, like that gun owner shooter needed.

In your world, facts are propaganda? You poor child. I pray you don't own any firearms. You need psychological help.

Own a few. All of which I am extensively trained in. Passed every psych test I have taken throughout my life. How about you? Stay ignorant, turd.

look ok, those children would have died regardless if a teacher or the principle had a gun. Why? he would have shot the teacher first before he or she even knew he had a gun and then shot the kids.When the shots start the rest of the school goes on lock down and not a hunting trip. Do you really want your kids going to school with the national guard and or people walking around with guns or armed guards every few feet?? What a learning atmosphere that would be. There are thousands of schools around the country and this is a very rare and unusual act. these kids could have been on a school field trip to disney world and a nut case could have shot them all. Whats next ,arm mickey mouse and bulllwinkle and humpty dumpty.???

Only liberal retards think facing an attacker empty handed is better than facing one with your own weapon. How flippin stupid can you people get. That was rhetorical. It is obvious you can get stupid to olympian levels.

Only liberal retards think facing an attacker empty handed is better than facing one with your own weapon. How flippin stupid can you people get. That was rhetorical. It is obvious you can get stupid to olympian levels.

did you read the post?????? that teacher never would have faced that attacker with a gun or not,they would have been dead before they knew they were being attacked,

nys state drivers are trained also to get a license. There are more bad drivers these days than good ones. no turn signals, speeding,roll through the stop signs,have no idea what the lines or there colors mean on the road and it goes on and on. So how did all that training work out,it means nothing because they don't CARE

But you will always win the gold medal AFC.

did you read the post?????? that teacher never would have faced that attacker with a gun or not,they would have been dead before they knew they were being attacked,

That is your uninformed opinion. The fact is that there was an alarm sent throughout the school. There was time to prepare to defend themselves. Just because it doesn't fit in you paradigm doesn't mean it didn't happen. Keep trying though.

Agreed, if only the shooter's mom had weapons, and training to use them, she would be alive, and the only one dead would be her f'd up son.

nys state drivers are trained also to get a license. There are more bad drivers these days than good ones. no turn signals, speeding,roll through the stop signs,have no idea what the lines or there colors mean on the road and it goes on and on. So how did all that training work out,it means nothing because they don't CARE

YOU ARE RIGHT!! LETS BAN CARS!!! See how your own logic so completely fails?

That is your uninformed opinion. The fact is that there was an alarm sent throughout the school. There was time to prepare to defend themselves. Just because it doesn't fit in you paradigm doesn't mean it didn't happen. Keep trying though.

uninformed? according to the shooting scene timeline, there was no alarm before the shots started.It doesn't say anything about an alarm at all except for a call was made to the state police and a intercom was left on warning people after the shooting started.

Agreed, if only the shooter's mom had weapons, and training to use them, she would be alive, and the only one dead would be her f'd up son.

She had weapons, and they were used to shoot her in her sleep.

That shows how bright you are.

YOU ARE RIGHT!! LETS BAN CARS!!! See how your own logic so completely fails?

my point was gun owners say well i'm licensed and i'm trained , so what? it means nothing if you don't act accordingly. To say that is just pointless. Like the trained and licensed mother.ah what the hell i'll just leave the guns and bullets on the coffee table if someone wants to use them.

my point was gun owners say well i'm licensed and i'm trained , so what? it means nothing if you don't act accordingly. To say that is just pointless. Like the trained and licensed mother.ah what the hell i'll just leave the guns and bullets on the coffee table if someone wants to use them.

And my point was that your arguement was infantile. It is called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. People use to be held responsible for their actions. Now, because of the actions of a mentally deranged criminal, people want to take the rights of tens of millions of legal gun owners. Your arguement does not hold water.

And my point was that your arguement was infantile. It is called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. People use to be held responsible for their actions. Now, because of the actions of a mentally deranged criminal, people want to take the rights of tens of millions of legal gun owners. Your arguement does not hold water.

Of course it doesn't hold water.

People have an excuse for everything these days.

It has nothing to do with accountability.

It starts with the government and funnels right down to our enabled society.

Guns are the only left from making us a dictatorship.

Only a simpleminded jackhole would think you could legislate morality.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY correct like I said act accordingly.Its the same thing just different. mentally deranged? He had some issues earlier,but who doesn't? they were minor and they turned bad real fast. And that same thing can happen to other gun owners. Guns don't kill people,people kill people. they just use guns to kill alot of people at once.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY correct like I said act accordingly.Its the same thing just different. mentally deranged? He had some issues earlier,but who doesn't? they were minor and they turned bad real fast. And that same thing can happen to other gun owners. Guns don't kill people,people kill people. they just use guns to kill alot of people at once.

Have you made a point? Doesn't seem like it. His mental status isn't the issue as far as it concerns the guns. He was not legally in possession of the firearms. I guess if he didn't have a gun he could have made a bomb. Even teenagers of normal intelligence can do that. It is easy and the plans are all over the internet. Mcveigh killed more people and didn't fire a single bullet.

When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away! The average response time across the country is over 5 minutes. They were there in something like 2 minutes. Wasn't fast enough was it? The courts have already established that it is not law enforcements responsibility to protect individuals.

The more you post the more surprised I am at what you don't know.

Not too bright, are you?

Now re-read my post but when I call the guest jerk....say it laughing.

They were there within MINUTES of the call you rotten jerk!!

I think the point was with in those minutes a lot of people already had been shot and killed. I don't think they meant any disrespect to the police.

The point is, if the school had better security measures (bullet proof glass as one example) then it would have taken the guy longer to get in. Police were there within minutes of the call and according to the timeline posted by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and even the killers at fox news they (cops) were called as soon as the nutjob started shooting the glass to gain entry into the building.

Now, if those bullets were not effective at gaining him entry, he would have had to come up with a plan B. All of which would take seconds or minutes allowing the police time to get there.

It amazes me that afer all of this and all that we have learned that we still have not hardened our schools against this sort of thing. Bullet proof glass is incredibly cheap as is layered plexiglass that will stop up to a .308 Winchester round. It would have been a much better outcome if he could not have even gotten into the school and was plugged by the PD when they arrived on scene.

Most of the schools I've seen have large ground floor windows all over the place. It can be done, but unfortunately we probably should start looking at changing future school designs to be more like a prison.

Archived