Section 4 Football

JoeTheDrunk

Guest pig.skin.peeker

Binghamton goes to ME next week. ME will be without Kyle Gallagher.

pee wee herman could be at qb for the Spartans...and they would crush the patriots...bingo may have more penalty yardage, than actual yardage ..against rock solid Spartan defense...Spartans undefeated and three.peat in 2013..

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME-Bingo will be the game of the season in section 4. Just like last years ME-UE game, ME will come out on top at home. Thier defense looks stout and the offense looked good without Gallagher. Imagine how it will look with him.

Guest edxpert

ME-Bingo will be the game of the season in section 4. Just like last years ME-UE game, ME will come out on top at home. Thier defense looks stout and the offense looked good without Gallagher. Imagine how it will look with him.

Nottingham was down to their third team QB in that game. Binghamton will show a much better offense then Nottingham which was banged up in the most important position.

He'll be out next week. When you get a concussion one week you have to sit out the next week.

It's an interesting week 2. The defending Section 4 AA and B champs go at it on Saturday and on Friday the defending C and D go at it. If they win M-E will be ranked #1 in their class a week from Wednesday and the Forks/Tioga winner will he ranked no worse than 2 in their class. Perhaps #1.

It's an interesting week 2. The defending Section 4 AA and B champs go at it on Saturday and on Friday the defending C and D go at it. If they win M-E will be ranked #1 in their class a week from Wednesday and the Forks/Tioga winner will he ranked no worse than 2 in their class. Perhaps #1.

And I realize rankings don't mean crap. I am just trying to point out how big these two games are as they include 3 teams that have a very decent chance of winning the championship in the Carrier Dome even if they lose this weekend.

He'll be out next week. When you get a concussion one week you have to sit out the next week.

Incorrect. He had concussion symptoms and they didn't play him again Saturday for precautionary reasons. He was fine during second half and after the game. Just because you get your bell rung and have a headache for 20 minutes doesn't automatically mean you have a concussion. A headache is a sign of a possible concussion, not a definitive sign. Read more, post less.

Exactly, if he is ready he will play. Symptoms and signs of possible concussion do not make a definitive concussion. A bit if a judgement call/ gray line, if he is ready I bet he goes, if not he sits, it is not a game that means much other than pride. Nobody will be stupid about it.

Binghamton looked pretty good against what was so supposed to be a decent JC team (guess not). JC looks like they have some athletes but the coaching they are getting is suspect. Lineman are in a goal line, wedge, 4 point stance every snap? How do you pull, trap or pass block out of a 4 point stance? On one pass play a Binghamton defender hopped right over an offensive lineman before they could even lift their head. And how many times did JC run a sprint pass/ boot to the left with a right handed QB? Dead lord help these kids.

Don't worry, JC starts their easy schedule next week vs SV. Time to pad the stats for their running backs and QB.

Don't worry, JC starts their easy schedule next week vs SV. Time to pad the stats for their running backs and QB.

I am not saying they might win vs JC, but even with their semi-tough schedule SV is going to be one of the surprise teams this season in regards to improvement over last season.

Nothing easy about their schedule. They may be 1-1 after next week but then they play Elmira and ME. 1-3 after three games.

Stop it. Not a chance. SV has a bunch of good jv kids but taking on a team or teams that have been winning in their class for yrs is another thing. Programs take years to turn around.

Stop it. Not a chance. SV has a bunch of good jv kids but taking on a team or teams that have been winning in their class for yrs is another thing. Programs take years to turn around.

JC has been trying to turn their program around ever since Chuck Gottfried retired.

Someday they will lose a game again and the ME faithful will all hold hands and jump of the hooper road bridge.

Barf!!! This article was so wordy and BORING!

Hopefully that game will be this weekend. It would be something for the city kids of Bing to beat the spoiled brats of ME in their own house.

Guest the judge

If im not mistaken oldest Gallagher whussed out of the combine in may and both younger ones put up garbage numbers in strength and speed. Why is this coach able to put his 10th grade son who is by no means athletic in the game when you have 20+ other kids that can out play him standing on sideline? 205 and 6'2??? Not a chance. What a joke this guy is making a winning program. Days will be numbered, kids will stop playing football.

Guest bears 83

If im not mistaken oldest Gallagher whussed out of the combine in may and both younger ones put up garbage numbers in strength and speed. Why is this coach able to put his 10th grade son who is by no means athletic in the game when you have 20+ other kids that can out play him standing on sideline? 205 and 6'2??? Not a chance. What a joke this guy is making a winning program. Days will be numbered, kids will stop playing football.

I'm not reading you. Are you saying that Adam Gallagher is not really 6'2"? I know the kid from Basketball. He's every bit of 6'2" and very good..and Kyle is just about 6'5" is that also being disputed? And wasn't it coach Gallagher (NYS coach of the year for the last two consecutive years) that made the program what it is today? As a Vestal guy myself, I'd like to see someone beat the guy too, but you can't just take ridiculous pot-shots at they kids. Theyre all great athletes.

The article says "With the first big win under their belts, and having secured a share of a winning streak title"

What winning streak title? They are 12 away from tying the Section 4 and Broome County streaks. The only thing they tied was JC's spot for #2 on that winning streak list.

Everybody takes height with sneakers on, that adds about an inch., inch and half if you wear the Air Max shoes....the youngest has no business starting on D, afraid to get hit. Bingo should go right at him.

Call me crazy but isn't one plus three four?

Nothing easy about their schedule. They may be 1-1 after next week but then they play Elmira and ME. 1-3 after three games.

Guest bears 83

Everybody takes height with sneakers on, that adds about an inch., inch and half if you wear the Air Max shoes....the youngest has no business starting on D, afraid to get hit. Bingo should go right at him.

Understood, but look, maybe the youngest isn't where he should be in football, but his profile says he's 6 ft. 175. Again- I've seen him to this summer. He's definitely that big.

And that kid can play some freakin' hoops !! (sorry- I know this is a football post...)

http://www.mespartanfootball.com/index.php/component/gridiron/player/119

Just sayin tho... I don't know the dad, but the kids are really nice kids and good athletes. I really don't think it's a "daddy" thing with these guys. I think theyre just that good..

Archived