Section 4 Football

JoeTheDrunk

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Binghamton is the last team to beat M-E at home (2010 I think)? Could they be the next? Nah, M-E 42-Binghamton 14 (2 late scores vs seconds).

Binghamton wins a close one 21-20 against ME. Then undefeated Vestal blows Binghamton away 33-12. Then the bashing is turned up a notch cause Vestal is back in the conversation.

Guest susquash

kyle Gallager should not be playing everyone but his father knows he had a concussion - it is unsafe to risk. The likelihood of another concussion at this stage is high. All for a stupid game.

kyle Gallager should not be playing everyone but his father knows he had a concussion - it is unsafe to risk. The likelihood of another concussion at this stage is high. All for a stupid game.

You don't know what you're talking about at all. Gallagher had concussion like symptoms but did NOT have a concussion. Get a clue. He had a headache and the Doc wasn't gonna risk it... Don't say idiotic things that you have no idea about

Binghamton wins a close one 21-20 against ME. Then undefeated Vestal blows Binghamton away 33-12. Then the bashing is turned up a notch cause Vestal is back in the conversation.

First off, ME will win by two or more touchdowns. Second of all, all credibility you ever had on the subject of football has been lost when you said vestal will be in the conversation this year! That's laughable

First off, ME will win by two or more touchdowns. Second of all, all credibility you ever had on the subject of football has been lost when you said vestal will be in the conversation this year! That's laughable

I cannot agree with your margin prediction in the M-E/B game, but I will admit Vestal has be confused. They did not look good at all in their 5-way scrimmage no matter who they played. Forks walked all over them and it was 1st team vs 1st team. Now, Tioga may have the best team they ever did with about 18 starters back and they won a huge defensive battle.

I am thinking the top 3 in the section are in alphabetical order, Binghamton. M-E and U-E and then there's a HUGE gap to #4.

Guest susquash

You don't know what you're talking about at all. Gallagher had concussion like symptoms but did NOT have a concussion. Get a clue. He had a headache and the Doc wasn't gonna risk it... Don't say idiotic things that you have no idea about

Really... read the definition........... Spartan! He risks a much worse concussion today. Not really worth the risk if he is truly D -1 material

Really... read the definition........... Spartan! He risks a much worse concussion today. Not really worth the risk if he is truly D -1 material

unless you're a pediatric surgeon or dr like Wilson and perry are.... I don't believe you

ME beats Bing 35-14... ME looked real good.. They definitely smack people... Top 3 around here in order go ME UE then Bing.... Statement game

Um no. Binghamton is not 3. The Golden Bears of Vestal are. That's a fact

People ME and UE are again the two best teams in the section. The 13760 is where it's at for football in the southern tier.

Let's see U-E win a game, heck, let's see be IN a game for a half before we anoint them as #2.

You may very well be right, but they could be 0-2 four hours from now.

Gallagher had both of his sons play with head injuries. Father of the year right there.

Adam Gallagher was cleared by neurosurgeons 2 weeks ago you moron... KG had no such injury, just a headache last week.... How bout you get a clue? Is this the only thing binghmaton fans have to say about that game today?

Let's see U-E win a game, heck, let's see be IN a game for a half before we anoint them as #2.

You may very well be right, but they could be 0-2 four hours from now.

Just left UE game at half....what I saw was a very undisciplined team. Penalties, unforced drops, quarterback taking hits because there is no line to block....it was ugly! Baleno no is over his head!

Guest localsportsfan

Ramil was out-coached AGAIN. His teams always lack discipline. When is Binghamton going to realize that and get rid of him. He's only there because his father-in-law has LOTS of money.

Ramil was out-coached AGAIN. His teams always lack discipline. When is Binghamton going to realize that and get rid of him. He's only there because his father-in-law has LOTS of money.

Out coached? In a 21 point loss that really wasn't that close?

With systemic issues that's not being out coached in a game. That's being just not good enough at it at practice.

Archived