Section 4 Football

JoeTheDrunk

Guest Football lover1

Zimmer had 3 times the yards Miller did last year. You say Zimmer had twice the carries. Zimmer had almost 1500 yards, Miller had roughly 500. That still puts him 500 yards behind Zimmer if Miller doubled his carries..

Miller had more than 500 yards he had over 700 close to 800 yards. Of course Zimmer had more yards he got the ball 20 to 30 times per game. Forks had no other top players on offense. Zimmer lead that team. Chenango valley had Miller, a great wide out Zach Collins, a good fullback, a transfer from Forks Henige. Valley had a lot of targets and when Miller had the ball he did what he had to do. Also LJ from Forks had defensive player of the game against Hornell cause nobody on Forks could catch their fullback from Forks Bacon. LJ was the fastest kid on the field and made all of his tackles. I cant wait to see Valley and Forks go at it this year. So many key players. Going to be a good one!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest101

Miller had more than 500 yards he had over 700 close to 800 yards. Of course Zimmer had more yards he got the ball 20 to 30 times per game. Forks had no other top players on offense. Zimmer lead that team. Chenango valley had Miller, a great wide out Zach Collins, a good fullback, a transfer from Forks Henige. Valley had a lot of targets and when Miller had the ball he did what he had to do. Also LJ from Forks had defensive player of the game against Hornell cause nobody on Forks could catch their fullback from Forks Bacon. LJ was the fastest kid on the field and made all of his tackles. I cant wait to see Valley and Forks go at it this year. So many key players. Going to be a good one!

True, Miller didn't really have a lot of carries. Forks offense was Zimmer. Kid had like 38 carries per game. He should have his stats like that.

True, Miller didn't really have a lot of carries. Forks offense was Zimmer. Kid had like 38 carries per game. He should have his stats like that.

No, the most he had in one game was 39. He had 265 carries on the season, That's 22 carries a game.

OK, here;s the facts on Miller. 79 carries last year for 636 yards. That's pretty darn good.

Of course if he had 3x the carries and got close to what Zimmer got, I doubt he could have kept up that 8.1 yards per carry average. But he certainly could have challenged Zimmer's 1400+ yards it seems.

I am the guy that said he had 500 or so yards based on what the paper had said. We were both equally as off as far as I am concerned. I said close to 500, you said close to 800. It was 636 according to the CV website. .

ME looks deep, BHS going to have their hands full. 51 yards of O let up, granted Nottingham isnt BHS that is still impressive.

I saw the game. Nottingham shot themselves in the foot many times, and they don't have the weapons that BHS does. ME looked good but certainly beatable. The problem that BHS will have is their size against ME.

I saw the game. Nottingham shot themselves in the foot many times, and they don't have the weapons that BHS does. ME looked good but certainly beatable. The problem that BHS will have is their size against ME.

"The problem that BHS will have is their size against ME."

With all those big ME guys from last year gone are you saying BHS is still small in comparison?

Understood, but look, maybe the youngest isn't where he should be in football, but his profile says he's 6 ft. 175. Again- I've seen him to this summer. He's definitely that big.

And that kid can play some freakin' hoops !! (sorry- I know this is a football post...)

http://www.mespartanfootball.com/index.php/component/gridiron/player/119

Just sayin tho... I don't know the dad, but the kids are really nice kids and good athletes. I really don't think it's a "daddy" thing with these guys. I think theyre just that good..

I saw the kid in summer league, I didn't really see anything special. Decent but far from your description.

Binghamton looked pretty good against what was so supposed to be a decent JC team (guess not). JC looks like they have some athletes but the coaching they are getting is suspect. Lineman are in a goal line, wedge, 4 point stance every snap? How do you pull, trap or pass block out of a 4 point stance? On one pass play a Binghamton defender hopped right over an offensive lineman before they could even lift their head. And how many times did JC run a sprint pass/ boot to the left with a right handed QB? Dead lord help these kids.

Shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone. My kid is on another class B team and we hope JC never figures out how bad their coach sucks

Nottingham was down to their third string quarterback. That is why they had no offense.

That doesn't fully explain why they had zero ground game, granted qb is a big part of that but a strong offensive backfield can overcome a weak qb in hs football.

Nottingham was down to their third string quarterback. That is why they had no offense.

That doesn't fully explain why they had zero ground game, granted qb is a big part of that but a strong offensive backfield can overcome a weak qb in hs football.

Yes it does. If you have a third string quarterback playing you can disregard the pass and key on the run. Also the QB will have trouble with the exchanges and all the rhythm will be gone.

Boo Hoo they fell to the mighty Spartans like BHS will this weekend.. Hard being THIS good.

I hear ME's head coach is going to get the NY Jet job after this season while his son Kyle will be the Alabama QB next year.

I hear that Joel Davis and Mike Ramil are afraid to come to Endwell for the beating their about to get.

LOL. BHS has a couple defensive players that are going to put a hurting on that pretty boy QB.

I hear that Joel Davis and Mike Ramil are afraid to come to Endwell for the beating their about to get.

Ok Joel, we all know you post on here to get people talking about you and to drum up drama. You pose as a "sparent" and other opponents to make the other teams and their fans look stupid ...people think about it, who else would write something so stupid? Does anyone really think two grown men are afraid of a "beating"?

Guest transfer out of there

Ok Joel, we all know you post on here to get people talking about you and to drum up drama. You pose as a "sparent" and other opponents to make the other teams and their fans look stupid ...people think about it, who else would write something so stupid? Does anyone really think two grown men are afraid of a "beating"?

Disagree.......ME sparents don't need anymore help looking stupid........they do a fine job themselves. More drama and politics in ME athletics than anywhere. Just ask around

Disagree.......ME sparents don't need anymore help looking stupid........they do a fine job themselves. More drama and politics in ME athletics than anywhere. Just ask around

He He.

There is arogance in ME.

Archived