Section 4 Football

JoeTheDrunk

Things I've learned from watching the games all weekend:

Class A is a sad state of affairs. Neither team was anything to write home about. What were once two proud and stellar programs would struggle to win Class B or C this year.

Tioga is more than just one player. The single most exciting player in Section 4 is Manuel. Would love to see what he'd do on M-E or Forks.

Maine Endwell could beat the Giants this year. I can't decide whose coaching staff and parents are more obnoxious, theirs or Forks', but you can't argue with the results for either team.

Norwich should stick to basketball Each November their kids play like they don't want to get hurt for the upcoming basketball season anyway.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things I've learned from watching the games all weekend:

Class A is a sad state of affairs. Neither team was anything to write home about. What were once two proud and stellar programs would struggle to win Class B or C this year.

Tioga is more than just one player. The single most exciting player in Section 4 is Manuel. Would love to see what he'd do on M-E or Forks.

Maine Endwell could beat the Giants this year. I can't decide whose coaching staff and parents are more obnoxious, theirs or Forks', but you can't argue with the results for either team.

Norwich should stick to basketball Each November their kids play like they don't want to get hurt for the upcoming basketball season anyway.

it should be considered a win if UE scores any points this weekend against Indian River.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived