• Created
  • Last Reply

Elmira beats UE 38-33.... This makes my top 5 in order

ME

Elmira

Bing

UE

Vestal

Forks had their way with Vestal in their scrimmage and it vs 1st teams vs Forks.Now I know it was just a scrimmage but that still tells me that Tioga and Forks are in the discussion when it comes to Vestal in the 5th spot. I konw they both are small school, but this is Tioga's best ever team and they've had almost all winning records the last 40 years and the Forks team is their best since a state title team in mid-last decade.They certainly will not challenge a M-E or Elmira or U-E (if they get their shit together) but I think they both may be better than Vestal

Adam Gallagher was cleared by neurosurgeons 2 weeks ago you moron... KG had no such injury, just a headache last week.... How bout you get a clue? Is this the only thing binghmaton fans have to say about that game today?

Why was he seeing a neurosurgeon?

Ramil was out-coached AGAIN. His teams always lack discipline. When is Binghamton going to realize that and get rid of him. He's only there because his father-in-law has LOTS of money.

You're a fool. Nobody can run that program better than Ramil. He gets everything he can out of a group of kids that have no discipline or guidance anywhere else in their lives. He works them year round. It's amazing they are as successful as they are AND they play the most exciting style of football in this area. Anyone could be successful coaching a team like ME with all their size year after year. Which is suspicious if you ask me.

Forks had their way with Vestal in their scrimmage and it vs 1st teams vs Forks.Now I know it was just a scrimmage but that still tells me that Tioga and Forks are in the discussion when it comes to Vestal in the 5th spot. I konw they both are small school, but this is Tioga's best ever team and they've had almost all winning records the last 40 years and the Forks team is their best since a state title team in mid-last decade.They certainly will not challenge a M-E or Elmira or U-E (if they get their shit together) but I think they both may be better than Vestal

CF and Tioga are too far away, Elmira is only in the conversation because they just beat U-E. People on this forum aren't capable of thinking about or considering any team beyond the immediate TC.

Out coached? In a 21 point loss that really wasn't that close?

With systemic issues that's not being out coached in a game. That's being just not good enough at it at practice.

Ramil is awful. Standing and dancing defensive tackles in A gap on the goal line?? Stupidity. And their secondary scheme is atrocious. All man to man with no help over the top? And after countless passes to the same receiver, no help just continue man coverage. That's not giving his kids the best chance to win. He wasn't only out coached, he just isn't a good coach period.

CF and Tioga are too far away, Elmira is only in the conversation because they just beat U-E. People on this forum aren't capable of thinking about or considering any team beyond the immediate TC.

Too far away? You mean in location? You DO realize that the Forks high school and immediate neighborhood has a Binghamton mailing address? From the CF school to the Arena is about 9.5 miles, from M-E to the Arena is 9.0 to 10.0 depending on the route (17/86 or the Parkway).

Tioga is just past Owego.

Guest peekskin-peeker

Ramil is awful. Standing and dancing defensive tackles in A gap on the goal line?? Stupidity. And their secondary scheme is atrocious. All man to man with no help over the top? And after countless passes to the same receiver, no help just continue man coverage. That's not giving his kids the best chance to win. He wasn't only out coached, he just isn't a good coach period.

last year the me jvs beat the bingojvs by 50+ points...this year the me jvs beat bingo jvs by 50 points...who do you think is getting more talent to coach..the me coach or coach ramil??? case closed...

Too far away? You mean in location? You DO realize that the Forks high school and immediate neighborhood has a Binghamton mailing address? From the CF school to the Arena is about 9.5 miles, from M-E to the Arena is 9.0 to 10.0 depending on the route (17/86 or the Parkway).

Tioga is just past Owego.

Ummmmmmm sorry. Next time I am being blatantly sarcastic I'll put a small note in for the less perceptive types.

last year the me jvs beat the bingojvs by 50+ points...this year the me jvs beat bingo jvs by 50 points...who do you think is getting more talent to coach..the me coach or coach ramil??? case closed...

It's pretty sad that a school ME's size is "getting more talent" than bingo... Did you take in to consideration that the ME jv coach (Ocker) actually scouts where as no other jv team does besides Corning?? Excuses are crutches for the weak

sorry but the me JV staff scouts their opponents and that's 95% of the reason they themselves have

my post got cut off, so here is the whole post......sorry but the ME JV staff scouts their opponents and that's 95% of the reason they themselves have a 30-1 record the last 3 years or so (coach Ocker has only lost 5 games in 7 years). Binghamton jvs are handicapped cuz they use ramils system. Binghamton had the 4-5 best athletes on the field in both the Jv and varsity games. Case closed.

Lets face it, ME has the best school for athletics and academics. Last year ME won 13 sectional titles not to mention 2 state titles (football 2 in a row, and swimming 3 in a row). ME has out grown section 4 and STAC. Their coaching and talent have blended into a victory machine that has born much jealousy not only in broome county, but all of NYS.

Binghamton football tries to claim Ramil has his boys in the weight room year round and working out year round, but are they getting the correct instruction? Poor fundamentals are clearly evident and poor practice technique produces poor results. Sure Bingamton can beat Horseheads, Ithaca and Johnson city, but what about the BiG dogs?? No chance.

Binghamton isnt even getting out of section. Elmira will beat them by 3 touchdowns.

UE will win out the rest of reg season games. They will beat Bingo by 2 touchdowns no doubt yo

Binghamton isnt even getting out of section. Elmira will beat them by 3 touchdowns.

UE will win out the rest of reg season games. They will beat Bingo by 2 touchdowns no doubt yo

if that happens, bingo has hit a new low. As bad as the stento years.

Guest peek-skin peeker

my post got cut off, so here is the whole post......sorry but the ME JV staff scouts their opponents and that's 95% of the reason they themselves have a 30-1 record the last 3 years or so (coach Ocker has only lost 5 games in 7 years). Binghamton jvs are handicapped cuz they use ramils system. Binghamton had the 4-5 best athletes on the field in both the Jv and varsity games. Case closed.

why are you sorry that the me coaching staff scouts their opponets???. is it against section four laws??. the staff is paid..they are paid for the effort they put in... I assume all football coaches hired , not volunteers of a school district are also paid...are you sorry that there are a few coaches willing to do more for their pay, than others may choose to do?? are you sorry that some coaches are willing to do extra work to better prepare their teams for what they will face future contests??.. I say don't be sorry for any employee willing to put in more work, more time, more effort, for the same pay...to help put forth a more accomplished product..than his contemporaries are willing to do....forget your sorrow, rejoice in the fact there are those willing to go the extra mile... no sir..do not rue...instead rejoice...

Guest ME tax-payer

Lets face it, ME has the best school for athletics and academics. Last year ME won 13 sectional titles not to mention 2 state titles (football 2 in a row, and swimming 3 in a row). ME has out grown section 4 and STAC. Their coaching and talent have blended into a victory machine that has born much jealousy not only in broome county, but all of NYS.

Binghamton football tries to claim Ramil has his boys in the weight room year round and working out year round, but are they getting the correct instruction? Poor fundamentals are clearly evident and poor practice technique produces poor results. Sure Bingamton can beat Horseheads, Ithaca and Johnson city, but what about the BiG dogs?? No chance.

Vestal residents may argue with you on this one. Vestal has the best schools for Academics and Athletics (in that important order).

Vestal residents may argue with you on this one. Vestal has the best schools for Academics and Athletics (in that important order).

u r wrong sir, ME is the best school for athletics and academics. The word "and" means both included. Maybe vestal is better in some academic areas but ME is the best in all athletic categories. Case closed.

Lets face it, ME has the best school for athletics and academics. Last year ME won 13 sectional titles not to mention 2 state titles (football 2 in a row, and swimming 3 in a row). ME has out grown section 4 and STAC.

M-E is just on a run right now. It's cyclical. Schools get on athletic runs in a range of sports, usually revolving around a very stellar class or two that carries them at a higher plateau than norm for a half-decade or so. A decade ago it was Forks, in the 90s it was Norwich that had a nice run in many sports in the smaller schools. Oxford I believe had such a run in their size back then too..

UE in 79 -80 finished first in the state in 4 sports and finalist in another.

1st. Football. Golf boys bowling girls swimming and runner up in boys basketball. They also finished top 10 in state in wrestling boys swimming, softball, baseball and track had many go to states. I dont thinkcany other local school ever came close to UE. S amazing athletic achiement that year. The band even won their state champ that year.

Guest User6728

Wtf does his father in law having money have to do with his coaching position?

Ramil was out-coached AGAIN. His teams always lack discipline. When is Binghamton going to realize that and get rid of him. He's only there because his father-in-law has LOTS of money.

It's absolutely idiotic and purely ego driven to scout jv opponents. Varsity is what matters and the jv staff is there to serve varsity.

Idiotic to not scout if u don't wanna win. Plus how does the confidence built on multiple JV undefeated seasons hurt the varsity? The players are learning how to execute a game plan based on film and stratigie, what are the other "programs" doing? Losing.

Archived