Dallas

sportsexpert

The majority of our nation is taxpaying, hard-working, family oriented, law abiding citizens with lots to lose.

There is no way we're all gonna sit idly by and let violent, fringe elements of any group pick off cops 3 or 6 at a time.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The majority of our nation is taxpaying, hard-working, family oriented, law abiding citizens with lots to lose.

There is no way we're all gonna sit idly by and let violent, fringe elements of any group pick off cops 3 or 6 at a time.

I agree with the first part to an extent. Part of that group believes it pays too much in taxes, works too hard for too little and sees others getting theirs for free? And as far as 3-6 cops getting clipped and people not sitting idly by and letting it happen, it's happening. Wake up.

I agree with the first part to an extent. Part of that group believes it pays too much in taxes, works too hard for too little and sees others getting theirs for free? And as far as 3-6 cops getting clipped and people not sitting idly by and letting it happen, it's happening. Wake up.

Ok.

What's the blowback been on the last two cop assassinations?

Interjection! Shows excitement,or emotion! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! H A L L E L U J A H !!! ( :) School House Rock)

"He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat. He is sifting out the hearts of men before his judgement seat. Oh be swift my soul to answer Him, BE JUBILANT MY FEET! Our God is marching on."

The Battle Hymn Republic isn't a dirge or a requiem. It's a Battle Hymn. As Aunt Fran used to say...when you sing once you pray twice!

Petey, I hope some day folks on here will understand just how responsible friends of prezbro are for what is going on.

Oh well, as long as mulligan, wanker, and the other two poltroons keep their head up their ass all will be fine in Honest Truthful discussion.

Petey, I hope some day folks on here will understand just how responsible friends of prezbro are for what is going on.

Oh well, as long as mulligan, wanker, and the other two poltroons keep their head up their ass all will be fine in Honest Truthful discussion.

Absolutely. The ChiCom (Commie from Chicago) is all about stirring up things. Right out of Saul Alinsky's 12 playbook.

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Archived