#TRUMPMAGA jobs come to Norwich and they aren't robots.

19April1775

70 new jobs planned with Unison's Norwich expansion

"Unison Industries will invest $28 million in its Norwich plant and add 70 jobs."

"Unision's 160,000-square-foot Norwich plant manufactures power generation and control systems for gas turbine engines, metal encased ignition leads, sensors, pressure and limit switches, bellows, space ignition systems, and components for use by other Unison locations. Product engineering, new product development and testing is performed on site."

"Nine job openings for the Norwich location are currently listed on the company's website. Among the positions available are lead weld engineer, assembler/tester, CNC machine operators and fulfillment leader."

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/money/2017/10/17/70-new-jobs-planned-unisons-norwich-expansion/773734001/

So Norwich gets more new jobs than Binghamton

And they are manufacturing with real humans. The only thing that sucks is there is $4 million in state grants but at least the private money is 4 or 5 times that amount. I doubt the opioid crisis center plans can say that.

Too bad there probably is kick back to some politicians supporters. This probably has some corruption connected to it, just like the battery jobs coming to Endicott?

I'd have to say no at this point in time. No politicians are taking credit for it.

Sure as hell ain't trump!

You really should seek some professional help for your Trumpitis...enough is enough.

I am glad to see jobs hit the area even if it isn't in the heartland of BC. As people take these positions, many will leave their current jobs which will be opportunities for others...it's all good.

You really should seek some professional help for your Trumpitis...enough is enough.

I am glad to see jobs hit the area even if it isn't in the heartland of BC. As people take these positions, many will leave their current jobs which will be opportunities for others...it's all good.

Plus a lot of people in Norwich do come to Broome to shop. They have necessities up there but not the competition. Many of them know it is worth the drive to save a few bucks.

Archived