DC ROCKED: CLINTON PAID FOR KREMLIN DIRT ON TRUMP

19April1775

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, and we log how much goes out, and how much comes back in. It'd also be kinda weird if Canada, the worlds SECOND largest producer of Uranium in the entire world, accounting for 15% of the entire world production decided they'd risk pissing off their largest trading partner, which makes up roughly 75% of their entire trade economy, for what amounts to a few million dollars of uranium. But you keep digging there ginger, I'm sure you have a great grasp on Uranium production and trading.

:lol: Boy do I feel stupid! You can clearly hear the word ROSATOM in this video. (at the nuclear security summit ) I think they wanted that mic opened ON PURPOSE. :)

The actual uranium production is closer to 10%, and can't be exported. The deal had to be approved by s bunch if Cabinet members and the NRC. It's a diversion.

Sable it is coming out that Obama was approving end around runs. They were getting it out of the country. Just one more Obama/Clinton scandal to add to the list.

Yep, and we log how much goes out, and how much comes back in. It'd also be kinda weird if Canada, the worlds SECOND largest producer of Uranium in the entire world, accounting for 15% of the entire world production decided they'd risk pissing off their largest trading partner, which makes up roughly 75% of their entire trade economy, for what amounts to a few million dollars of uranium. But you keep digging there ginger, I'm sure you have a great grasp on Uranium production and trading.

:) I don't have a grasp on Uranium production but I've been to Pilgrim Stations Visitors Center!

The pellets with poison...MAKE A FASHION STATEMENT! FOR THE GLORY OF RUSSIA! ( :blink: That's what the advertisement says)

http://shpws.me/Ocv4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BIG TIME LYING BITCH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good morning. Just playing catchup. Hannity reported Sessions has not recused himself from Uranium One issue. I still think the bigger crime is the fact they used the fake dossier as rationalization for wiretapping and unmasking. DON'T TELL ME everyone and their brother didn't know the "dossier" was bought and paid for. DISGUSTING ABUSE OF POWER." Heads" need to roll for that. Former President Obama needs to answer for that dossier as well as Uranium One.

BTW, Laura Ingraham usually grates on me but she is doing a fabulous job with her own show. She's toned down the shrill and sarcastic rhetoric. I'm impressed. I never thought anyone would be able to replace Greta.

Good morning. Just playing catchup. Hannity reported Sessions has not recused himself from Uranium One issue. I still think the bigger crime is the fact they used the fake dossier as rationalization for wiretapping and unmasking. DON'T TELL ME everyone and their brother didn't know the "dossier" was bought and paid for. DISGUSTING ABUSE OF POWER." Heads" need to roll for that. Former President Obama needs to answer for that dossier as well as Uranium One.

BTW, Laura Ingraham usually grates on me but she is doing a fabulous job with her own show. She's toned down the shrill and sarcastic rhetoric. I'm impressed. I never thought anyone would be able to replace Greta.

Fake dossier, hrm, I mean we know that Clinton paid for it, but how do you know the entirety of it's contents are fake? If Trump had a dossier, that contained that information about Clinton would you have expected him to turn it over to the FBI? Just in case?

You guys act like it's the worlds largest crime that one campaign, paid for opposition research on another campaign. Would it shock you if I told you that Trump's campaign ALSO paid for opposition research on Clinton? And that Romney paid for opposition research on Obama, and vice versa? And McCain paid for opposition research on Obama and vice versa, we can keep going, back decades if you want.

Again, you are being dense on Uranium One, but I can't expect much from someone who can't understand simple numbers and production levels. Again, investigate her, if she's actually guilty of something, lock her up, that's fine.

---

As far as Sessions, he's now been caught perjuring himself 3 times.

Good Morning LA... :) You are right, I don't know what's in the so called dossier except a rumor of one thing...something about Trump urinating on a bed President Obama slept in in Russia. The pundits are stating everything the liberals are accusing Trump of doing are things they themselves did and I've no doubt this is one of them. WHY, says you?

One, it doesn't sound like something Trump would do because he wasn't in a position to think that way. It does sound like something the Clintons would do....let's pee on the Lincoln Bed so nobody will ever sleep in it or sell it, remember, they were selling overnighters to sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom?....Hotels with Presidential suites...Perhaps that's why President Obama never bothered to golf at the GreenBriar. I also recall a similar behavior when the Clintons left office...

They removed all of the w's from computers, SO NO ONE ELSE COULD USE THEM.

Two. I've seen President Trumps private jet. It's immaculate. I seriously doubt the man has the stomach for anything dealing with bodily fluids although he did say he liked kissing women.

Call it armchair psychology if you will, but I'm still betting this is something the Clintons actually did. Perhaps President Bush could weigh in?

BTW-for the duration of that election I said I didn't care about Trumps taxes but I did want to know where that plane had been. When was his plane in Russia? And,I still think it's outrageous to use this as substantive proof to wiretap and unmask. I think it's outrageous that Theresa May tells the Americans "that's ridiculous!" like she didn't know ALL ABOUT CHRISTOPHER STEELE.

Good Morning LA... :) You are right, I don't know what's in the so called dossier except a rumor of one thing...something about Trump urinating on a bed President Obama slept in in Russia. The pundits are stating everything the liberals are accusing Trump of doing are things they themselves did and I've no doubt this is one of them. WHY, says you?

One, it doesn't sound like something Trump would do because he wasn't in a position to think that way. It does sound like something the Clintons would do....let's pee on the Lincoln Bed so nobody will ever sleep in it or sell it, remember, they were selling overnighters to sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom?....Hotels with Presidential suites...Perhaps that's why President Obama never bothered to golf at the GreenBriar. I also recall a similar behavior when the Clintons left office...

They removed all of the w's from computers, SO NO ONE ELSE COULD USE THEM.

Two. I've seen President Trumps private jet. It's immaculate. I seriously doubt the man has the stomach for anything dealing with bodily fluids although he did say he liked kissing women.

Call it armchair psychology if you will, but I'm still betting this is something the Clintons actually did. Perhaps President Bush could weigh in?

So what I got from this is: What about the Clintons, Trump doesn't like pee (let's ignore the rest of the dossier),

It's funny, you bring up the W thing, considering 16 years ago that was debunked:

--

Now it seems those closely detailed stories were largely bunk. Last week it was revealed that a formal review by the General Accounting Office, Congress' investigative agency, "had found no damage to the offices of the White House's East or West Wings or EOB" and that Bush's own representatives had reported "there is no record of damage that may have been deliberately caused by the employees of the Clinton administration."

It's amusing that 16 years later you're still repeating fake news.

Here from a source you may trust:

To its credit, Fox acknowledged on Friday -- the same day the GAO report became public -- that there had been little evidence to support its vandalism claims. Later "Fox News Sunday" host Tony Snow went even further, apologizing to former Clinton staffers for his error. "OK, I'm sorry," Snow said on the program. "The ex-president's pals have a legitimate beef."

--

As far as President Bush, I can't think either of them were to upset with the Clintons, since they voted for Hillary.

LA DREAM TEAM IS IN THE HOUSE! :) OK, I'll take YOUR word for it. Nevertheless and at the risk of sounding, EEK! gross, we know former President Clinton doesn't have a problem with bodily fluids.On a more serious note, Hillary is claiming she didn't know about the "dossier" until it was published. I already stated they were presented with this document during the campaign as part of the NSA briefing. This was on the desk of President Obama and obviously was out there long before because there were wire tappings and unmasking. Manafort was way early in the campaign, didn't he show up right after the Cory Lewandowski incident of pushing a reporter?

I wish someone would create an alogrithm or time line so we could insert the new data as it comes to light.

I couldn't leave it alone LA. I just read the first 72 of 220 pages of the EOP & GSA staff observations of damage, vandalism , theft and pranks. PDF GAO-02-360. Some of the observations were also given by secret service. The reason there are only observations is because prior to this scandal there was no recording mechanism regarding exiting transitions for these offices. The place was so TRASHED they had to initiate a policy and procedure. Of note, 4 pieces of broken furniture were being held "in quarantine". Read into that what you will or will not.

No wonder President Obama was so careful about his own transition and told his own people, NO PRANKS. I guess he didn't want to be referred to as TRAILER TRASH which is what they were calling the Clintons post transition.

post edit-just reading the next few pages...classified documents were left unsecured in a closet and an unlocked safe.

For those of you who don't have the time to read the GAO report, or simply forgot,

here are some of the things remaining office staff, maintenance, cleaning found/observed during the transition from the Clinton administration to Bush:

W's removed from equipment and taped or glued to walls and doorways. Spacebars glued.

Missing doorknobs, a few of which were original whitehouse hardware.

several missing presidential seals/medallions. one was brass and could not be replicated in that medium, it was replaced with plastic.It looks like these seals would have had to been pried off the walls.

Missing phones and/or unlabeled phones...over 100, some went to secure voicemails. voicemail messages changed, some were laced with profanity the GAO refused to detail in their report.

The GAO also refused to identify staff assigned to offices, refused to detail vandalism/graffiti on walls and etched into furniture and profanity related to those instances.

A bust of Lincoln found with Al Gores belongings.

Furniture broken and upended. chairs, desks, credenzas. Sofa upholstery sliced. Keyboard/computers overturned.

Holes punched in walls.

File cabinets glued shut or keys broken off in locks.

I haven't listed everything and I'm still reading.

^I'm on page 121, skimming now because a lot of the material is repetitive.

post edit, I'm going to just keep adding to this post as I go along...

Smashed bookcase glass, smashed glass that covers desktops.

Cigar burns on a desk.

Ripped out telephone lines. The white house director of telephones stated the profane/vulgar messages left on voice mail along with the other issues caused him to shut things down. The voice mail messages were erased and then the next day they were found to be RERECORDED.

A lot of these observations are substantiated with written work order requisitions and ATT billing invoices. They fixed 112 phones at a cost of $75.00 /hr but the relabeling only takes a minute or so.

Vulgar graffiti in the men's restroom.

Ginger ginger ginger, you know LA is a proponent of revisionist history, why bother? La still believes Hillary servered honourably during the Watergate Investigation

And only a Leftists would come up with something as sick as peeing on a bed someone slept

Classified and sensitive material were not just found in a closet and unlocked safe. Further reading revealed classified materials were found unsecured in several offices. Please note, I'm only detailing significant damages. The GAO differentiates between pranks, trash, a generally Trashed status as described by long term established employees and incoming staff, and just plain old FILTH. I'm sure those of you who own rental property know what I mean. Files and unused office supplies were also strewn about...there's more... They do account for normal wear and tear, and the condition of any room a person would spend 8 yrs working in.

post edit- This is a historical document and there is argument/discussion concerning the substance and details of the profane messages and the redaction of the names of the people who worked in these offices. The offices of the Vice President and First Lady are specifically mentioned but little detail provided.

Ginger ginger ginger, you know LA is a proponent of revisionist history, why bother? La still believes Hillary servered honourably during the Watergate Investigation

And only a Leftists would come up with something as sick as peeing on a bed someone slept

Probably thinks SNOPES tells the truth :blink:

It keeps getting better and better!!

Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims

The role of reporters is taking on added importance in federal court battles over the infamous Russia dossier that leveled unverified charges of collusion against the Donald Trump campaign.

In U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Fusion GPS, the dossier’s financier via the Democratic Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign money, is fighting a House committee chairman’s bid to find out if the opposition research firm paid journalists.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/5/journalist-pay-questioned-in-russian-dossier-court/

Big deal. What happened after it was caught on tape they paid people to cause trouble at Trump rallies? Nothing... I'm still surprised certain cities and police forces haven't sued the DNC. (especially that one police officer in Chicago who had what looked like a serious head injury) Again, where are the response-able govt employees? This getting just a bit scary...everyone President Trump thinks is on the up and up appears to be compromised in some way.

Big deal. What happened after it was caught on tape they paid people to cause trouble at Trump rallies? Nothing... I'm still surprised certain cities and police forces haven't sued the DNC. (especially that one police officer in Chicago who had what looked like a serious head injury) Again, where are the response-able govt employees? This getting just a bit scary...everyone President Trump thinks is on the up and up appears to be compromised in some way.

It is a process Ginger. You are seeing it unfold before your eyes. Like Steve Bannon said they aren't going to give us our country back without a fight. I wish I could snap my fingers and have it happen overnite but it doesn't work that way.

Archived