Sign in to follow this  
27 Time World Champions

Ivermectin for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19

Remember when the talking heads were claiming that hydroxywhatever would kill you, just because Trump was taking it?  

If he were still in office then they’d still be holding all of this back, just out of their pure hatred.  

And you’re right, nobody’s going to jail for any of this.  This next crime spree is just getting underway so stay tuned.  

54 minutes ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Seems to be some dispute from the drug maker.  You’d think they’d want to sell more... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-merck-antiparasite-idUSKBN2A42L1

They are just protecting themselves from lawsuits.

Which reminds me. I'm due for the 2 week follow up dose with yogurt and ice cream today. tx. It is bitter though.

I think you people are nuts. I stopped looking for miracle cures. As Snowman says, nobody listens to me anyway. :) 

MR WOLFMAN!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

The NIH has approved Ivermectin for Covid. Ivermectin is effective for Covid in study after study. The Ivermectin threads on BC Voice make that clear.

And afaik no horse has gotten Covid either.

4 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Seems to be some dispute from the drug maker.  You’d think they’d want to sell more... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-merck-antiparasite-idUSKBN2A42L1

“Not enough safety data.”

And the new mRNA vaccines have more compelling safety data? 

20 minutes ago, ginger said:

I think you people are nuts. I stopped looking for miracle cures. As Snowman says, nobody listens to me anyway. :) 

MR WOLFMAN!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

Please link us to even one negative fact about Ivermectin. The only negative I'm aware of is the FDA dragging their ass on approving it for Covid. The NIH has approved it for Covid.

12 minutes ago, thomas said:

Please link us to even one negative fact about Ivermectin. The only negative I'm aware of is the FDA dragging their ass on approving it for Covid. The NIH has approved it for Covid.

Sweetheart, I said I stopped looking...I haven't tested positive once and I didn't take the vaccine...yet, they ran out of first dose. I do vitamin c and d. I wear a regular paper mask and switch it out often...I wash my hands with orange GoJo at home. I do not skip or cut corners with hand washing when I'm away from home. i try not to touch doors or other surfaces. I keep my nails short and my hair out of my face. 

Speaking of nails...I'm seeing a lot of nursing staff going back to having their  nails done. I saw a receptionist with 3 inch acrylics...NO NO NO...I don't care if you don't do direct care...they need to go. 

US Virus Deaths Surpass 450K; Daily Toll Is Stubbornly High

“...deaths have still been concentrated among older patients and patients" with other health problems, Holland said. “Even as the pandemic has spread more broadly in the population, the demographics of who dies from COVID has not really changed.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/virus-outbreak-us-surge/2021/02/04/id/1008728/

On 2/6/2021 at 9:18 AM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Picked up some extra the other day at Tractor Supply.

Stopped at Tractor Supply today. Noticed Ivermectin in the horse section is fully stocked. 

Is Ivermectin contributing to the drop in BC Covid cases? We'll never know. We don't know how many folks are using this in BC.

5 hours ago, thomas said:

Is Ivermectin contributing to the drop in BC Covid cases? We'll never know. We don't know how many folks are using this in BC.

Never saw that before!! Wow! Thanks for posting that, Thomas! That was a gem.