Ivermectin for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19

27 Time World Champions

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when the talking heads were claiming that hydroxywhatever would kill you, just because Trump was taking it?  

If he were still in office then they’d still be holding all of this back, just out of their pure hatred.  

And you’re right, nobody’s going to jail for any of this.  This next crime spree is just getting underway so stay tuned.  

4 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Seems to be some dispute from the drug maker.  You’d think they’d want to sell more... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-merck-antiparasite-idUSKBN2A42L1

“Not enough safety data.”

And the new mRNA vaccines have more compelling safety data? 

20 minutes ago, ginger said:

I think you people are nuts. I stopped looking for miracle cures. As Snowman says, nobody listens to me anyway. :) 

MR WOLFMAN!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

Please link us to even one negative fact about Ivermectin. The only negative I'm aware of is the FDA dragging their ass on approving it for Covid. The NIH has approved it for Covid.

12 minutes ago, thomas said:

Please link us to even one negative fact about Ivermectin. The only negative I'm aware of is the FDA dragging their ass on approving it for Covid. The NIH has approved it for Covid.

Sweetheart, I said I stopped looking...I haven't tested positive once and I didn't take the vaccine...yet, they ran out of first dose. I do vitamin c and d. I wear a regular paper mask and switch it out often...I wash my hands with orange GoJo at home. I do not skip or cut corners with hand washing when I'm away from home. i try not to touch doors or other surfaces. I keep my nails short and my hair out of my face. 

Speaking of nails...I'm seeing a lot of nursing staff going back to having their  nails done. I saw a receptionist with 3 inch acrylics...NO NO NO...I don't care if you don't do direct care...they need to go. 

US Virus Deaths Surpass 450K; Daily Toll Is Stubbornly High

“...deaths have still been concentrated among older patients and patients" with other health problems, Holland said. “Even as the pandemic has spread more broadly in the population, the demographics of who dies from COVID has not really changed.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/virus-outbreak-us-surge/2021/02/04/id/1008728/

• 2 weeks later...

Ivermectin still hasn’t caught on in the U.S.

It costs about $2. There are no adverse effects at the clinical dose, even if it doesn't work. But we can't try it because it hasn't been studied under "controlled" situations. So I have an idea: Find a group of doctors who are actually sick with COVID-19. Sick, as in symptomatic. Offer them ivermectin. Count the number who take it.

Merck has donated literally over a billion doses of ivermectin for human use to Africa and other third world nations. 

Now suddenly when they have a contract with johnson and johnson to make their vaccine Merck is discouraging ivermectin use in humans.

These people are actually evil

Dr. Cheslar, above vid, points out that he prescribes Ivermectin for his patients and he has lost 2. Another doctor at his nursing home facility does not prescribe Ivermectin and he has lost 17 souls.

Ivermectin has been prescribed for humans for decades. And it seems the apple flavored Ivermectin mixes better with yogurt.

Look at this utter bullshit:

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

An attempt to maintain control? We cannot allow people to decide these things for themselves! If you take an overdose, it can cause problems! Ivermectin for animals is different!!! Trust the CDC!!!!!!!

The FDA said ivermectin is not an antiviral drug, meaning it isn’t used for treating viruses.

The fact that it isn't used for treating viruses now doesn't mean that it doesn't have antiviral activity. It just means that the bureaucrats haven't been paid yet.

It’s only approved for use in humans to combat certain internal conditions caused by parasitic worms and external parasites like headlice.

And when the bureaucrats get paid, it will be approved for coronaviruses. But not until, and bureaucrats must approve of everything you do.

Certain forms of ivermectin are given to animals to prevent heartworm disease and other parasites.

Certain forms? Which forms? The 1.87% paste form, that can be dosed to the therapeutic 12.5mg for human use? The kind we give million-dollar horses, the ones we don't want to die? The same kind of ivermectin that has been safely used by people all over the entire fucking world for 50 fucking years?

Even so, some people have experimented with the version of the drug intended for horses. They ended up being hospitalized.

This is such an absolute bald face lie that it calls into question every statement they've ever made about anything. These lying pieces of shit have cost people their lives.