Military Being Rolled Out Across the Country?

YankeeDoodle

This guy collected a number of videos from other users of the military showing up in a number of states. For the supposed MAGA attacks on state capitols, or something else?

Some of the videos are oney-twosy — not a massive show of force — and some show media there for what looks like a photo op (not civilians with smartphones).

Or is Biden going to announce that we have indeed been sold to the CCP?

Still odd, though.

https://twitter.com/NetworksManager/status/1351298846815563777

I think something is going on. 

I believe that there is a credible foreign attack on the US planned for right after the inauguration.

Jan 20th 2021 11:50AM = Dec. 7th 1941 at 7:50AM.

Just my thoughts from what I have heard and read.

If this is true, everything makes sense.

Just my thoughts.

For tonight I will be watching the 1984 version of Red Dawn.

The problem with the Internet is, not only is it a good source for intel from around the country, but anyone can also post anything simply for attention or to try to mess with people.

With that in mind ...

A woman who claims to be a an active duty Navy wife on the West Coast said her husband has just been sent to Washington, D.C.

He works in JAG.

Other people who work in JAG have reportedly also been reassigned to the Capitol.

One last thing to consider, for those hoping for a military resolution to our problems ...

Evil is overwhelmingly prevalent everywhere. There is no guarantee that any actions initiated by the White Hats won't be hijacked by the Black Hats.

I don't think there's ever been a time in history where a military coup or some military action, even taken with the very best of intentions, hasn't eventually gone south and made things even worse for the citizens of that country.

Be careful what you wish for.

My analysis comes a little from the internet but mostly from things I am told and what I see.

Why all the military buildup in Washington.  Has there been a sudden surge in the sales of MAGA hats?  Is there "chatter" on the dark web?  Did 4chan discover something?

Second, if an actor wanted to attack the USA, the BEST time to do it would be during the switchover.  President-elect can't even find his way around without getting help. 

Wednesday at noon is a Sunday at 8AM at Pearl Harbor.  A nice little EMP close to the West Coast. 

13 hours ago, ginger said:

PEACEFUL TRANSITION TO MILITARY POWER?

I thought this video was missing. I don't know how to save it so it doesn't disappear. 

Stay strapped my brethren.  Always better safe than sorry.

Do not seek the fight but when  the fight finds you as it will find us all then be ready to dispatch those who threaten you to face their final judgment.  

‘Tis better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.