SHOPPING

ginger

2 hours ago, DanCooper said:

They’re a sneaky lot. Look at the original swirl on the chin of Disney’s Buzz Lightyear. What is that image also associated with? 

I had to google...I've never seen any of the Toy Stories...but I knew what it was when I saw it because of the chart that was on twitter. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/22/2022 at 3:09 PM, ginger said:

Lol Rachel, I swore I wasn't going to spend $50 for 2 bottles of the Oil OF OLAY. I bought Suave for $3.45 at Walmart and now I know why it's that inexpensive...it's useless. My daughter sent me an Amazon gift card for my birthday so I sprang for the 2 pack. It's the only hand and body lotion I like. I still have gift card to Sephora she gave me for Christmas.

BTW TOUP, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 🙂

(We share the same birthday.)

Oil of Olay Body Quench with Shimmer...

As you can see from my previous comments, the product was impossible to find, and kind of pricey for me.

Since this product went woke, it's going for about $50.00 PER BOTTLE. I've seen it as high as $125.00 per bottle.

I still have an entire bottle left. Gee maybe I should wait a little longer and sell it. Lol 🙂

• 7 months later...

I just came from JC Walmart. I thought it was going to be a nightmare. It was fine. People were happy, busy and it was not too crowded.

But you wouldn't know it from the parking lot. Zero handicapped spots available for the elderly woman I was with. Like 4 half empty rows for order pick ups. The rest of us are parking in the outfield. Oh, and why do police vehicles need special parking spots when they know they can damn well park wherever they want? 

This is why I don't shop their often. I'm glad the weather was temperate but my back and neck are killing me. 

And yes, they had a security truck driving around monitoring the parking. 

9 minutes ago, ginger said:

I just came from JC Walmart. I thought it was going to be a nightmare. It was fine. People were happy, busy and it was not too crowded.

But you wouldn't know it from the parking lot. Zero handicapped spots available for the elderly woman I was with. Like 4 half empty rows for order pick ups. The rest of us are parking in the outfield. Oh, and why do police vehicles need special parking spots when they know they can damn well park wherever they want? 

This is why I don't shop their often. I'm glad the weather was temperate but my back and neck are killing me. 

And yes, they had a security truck driving around monitoring the parking. Bet they just can't wait to tow away people's vehicles AT CHRISTMAS! BAH HUMBUG!