Biden You Suck

Concerned Resident

Majority Say Biden to Blame for Divided US: Poll

54.2% of respondents said that Biden is responsible for the current divisions in national politics, with 39.4% saying he was ''very responsible'' and 14.8% that he was ''somewhat responsible.''

Although 78.7% of Democrats did not connect Biden with any divisions in the United States, 88% of Republicans and 64% of independents said that the president was at least somewhat responsible for the situation.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/poll-biden-divisions/2021/11/29/id/1046614/

> George P. Bush to Newsmax: 'Hypocrisy,' 'No Sense of Urgency' on Border Crisis

"We need a president that would actually leverage Title 42 to basically allow for the removal of illegal immigrants from states like Texas under public health ordinance," he said. "We're going to shut down travel from a variety of different nations that have exhibited this new variant of COVID-19, but yet when it comes to our own national security, affecting states like mine, the state of Texas that covers most of that border between us and Mexico, we continue to have a national policy that allows for the largest surge of illegal immigration without a sensible COVID strategy, without testing, without vaccination requirements."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/george-p-bush-texas-attorney-general-ken-paxton/2021/11/29/id/1046607/

So I just woke up...did Biden meet with Putin? What about Ukraine..? yes I'm going to look eventually but I need to wake up. Is anyone making connections between Hunter Biden getting $3.5 million from the wife of the mayor of MOSCOW? lol What a loser...we are so done.

We have enough natural gas for what? Joe manchin? 

I missed something...is that the plan...all the gas to China while the rest of us suffer with high energy prices and their godforsaken woke stupid green new deal...is that the deal? 

What a nightmare last night. Dreamed i tried picking up a prescription and everywhere i went there was a horde of Gestapo-like people screaming and shouting at me as they chased me for refusing to Show My Papers !!!

Have a bit of patience, the owners of the marionette in the oval office are not done Destroying the USA.