Korchak failed to act on Buffalo gunman last summer

Former Top Cop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Big Fat Idiot said:

The murderer was an engineering student at BCC. I would like to know what engineering department lecturer Joseph Ozvold, a morbidly obese right-wing nut job, knew? Ozvold is a member of the UE school board. He should not be allowed around students. 

Speaking of people with serious mental illness, Ozvold is a big Korchak supporter. 

9 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Saw a post solak put up tonight of Korchak having two separate individuals being hit with ERPO’s filed on the clerks website today. Seems like he’s trying to get ahead of the storm. Rarely do you see these get filed. Great coverage John.

Hmmm interesting... HOW DOES JABLON HAVE AN ERPO? THE WHITNEY POINT STUDENT WAS CHARGED WITH A FELONY BY CORNWELL FOR A LESSER THREAT, PRIOR TO THE JUNE 2021 THREAT AT SV. 

The WP incident set a legal precedent. It's called CASE LAW. 

The SV threat should have been charged the same, and if this kids Father wasn't such a well known union rep, I think he would have been charged. 

Korchak is so overly consumed with reelection that he now has blood on his hands for the deaths of these 10 beautiful humans. 

He needs to be removed from the DA's office. 

49 minutes ago, QueenB said:

HOW DOES JABLON HAVE AN ERPO

Back in January of this year It was filed on the clerks website and I noticed it when I was searching cases And investigator Matthew Smith from the New York State police filed for an ERPO because of her threat to shoot rich David with a firearm and because she is a threat to herself and others it was granted and as you may be aware it takes away her ability to purchase a firearm as it would come up in a background check. When It was brought up on this website it mysteriously was removed from the clerks website. My suspicion is that she was upset that this was posted on BCVoice and either she saw it or solak saw it on here and told her and she complained to her attorney and it was taken off of the clerks website.(God forbid something is made public about her unlike her doxxing innocent people online). Fact Checker also mentioned on this site that she went infront of 3 different judges who deemed her a threat.

Solak even posted about her having an ERPO yesterday on his blog website

9 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Back in January of this year It was filed on the clerks website and I noticed it when I was searching cases And investigator Matthew Smith from the New York State police filed for an ERPO because of her threat to shoot rich David with a firearm and because she is a threat to herself and others it was granted and as you may be aware it takes away her ability to purchase a firearm as it would come up in a background check. When It was brought up on this website it mysteriously was removed from the clerks website. My suspicion is that she was upset that this was posted on BCVoice and either she saw it or solak saw it on here and told her and she complained to her attorney and it was taken off of the clerks website.(God forbid something is made public about her unlike her doxxing innocent people online). Fact Checker also mentioned on this site that she went infront of 3 different judges who deemed her a threat.

Solak even posted about her having an ERPO yesterday on his blog website

No I was stating how is it that one was applied for and approved for Emily but not even attempted to receive for the shooter. 

12 minutes ago, QueenB said:

No I was stating how is it that one was applied for and approved for Emily but not even attempted to receive for the shooter. 

from what I understand the shooter didn’t make a specific threat and he was not arrested and when they did a medical evaluation he was cleared and there was no complaints about him afterwards and according to NPR “ But the threat was a general one, not directed at any specific person or place, authorities said. After a day and a half in the hospital, the suspected shooter was released”. New York is very liberal and I believe he should’ve been hit with an ERPO given that he made a threat.

On the other hand Emily made a specific threat and in that threat mentioned that she was going to shoot rich David with a firearm and an ERPO was justified. As mentioned before a judge deemed Emily Jablon as a threat whereas the shooter was not brought before a judge and deemed a threat and also she was arrested in January due to that threat and other charges so that’s my idea.

I believe the shooter should’ve been reported to the FBI regardless of them being cleared in a medical evaluation but that’s just my opinion

15 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

from what I understand the shooter didn’t make a specific threat and he was not arrested and when they did a medical evaluation he was cleared and there was no complaints about him afterwards and according to NPR “ But the threat was a general one, not directed at any specific person or place, authorities said. After a day and a half in the hospital, the suspected shooter was released”. New York is very liberal and I believe he should’ve been hit with an ERPO given that he made a threat.

On the other hand Emily made a specific threat and in that threat mentioned that she was going to shoot rich David with a firearm and an ERPO was justified. As mentioned before a judge deemed Emily Jablon as a threat whereas the shooter was not brought before a judge and deemed a threat and also she was arrested in January due to that threat and other charges so that’s my idea.

I believe the shooter should’ve been reported to the FBI regardless of them being cleared in a medical evaluation but that’s just my opinion

What about the Whitney Point student who made a threat on a school bus that he was going to bring a firearm to school and was charged with a felony.. He was not mentally evaluated & it was found after that he was not in possession of any firearms. Cornwell chose to prosecute and he was still charged. From what I have heard from within the DAs office, the threat made in WP was a lesser threat than the one made at SV. 

6 minutes ago, QueenB said:

What about the Whitney Point student who made a threat on a school bus and was charged with a felony.. He wasn't not mentally evaluated. He was not in possession of any firearms. Cornwell chose to prosecute and he was still charged. From what I have heard from within the DAs office, the threat made in WP was a lesser threat than the one made at SV. 

It appears as though Korchak made a major slip up and should of further prosecuted this kid the Buffalo shooter. Seems like his parents called in a favor possibly as it looks like they hired 3 lawyers for Payton based on the video thomas posted. I wouldn’t be surprised if his parents are connected somehow

according to Buffalo news outlet “Three attorneys representing the 18-year-old accused of what has been described by law enforcement as a racist massacre Saturday in a Buffalo supermarket will meet Monday to begin mapping out a defense strategy.”

11 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

It appears as though Korchak made a major slip up and should of further prosecuted this kid the Buffalo shooter. Seems like his parents called in a favor possibly as it looks like they hired 3 lawyers for Payton based on the video thomas posted. I wouldn’t be surprised if his parents are connected somehow

according to Buffalo news outlet “Three attorneys representing the 18-year-old accused of what has been described by law enforcement as a racist massacre Saturday in a Buffalo supermarket will meet Monday to begin mapping out a defense strategy.”

I said this on FB too... His father is a very well known Union rep locally. My belief is that Korchak knew this when the threat happened in 2021. Think back to the Jimmy Hoffa days and the Union & how powerful they were... From what I have been told, the PEF Union works just the same. 

If Korchak had prosecuted this kid, it could have been the end of his DA position, and we all know that the only thing Korchak TRULY worries about is re election. 

I think he let it slide to not upset the Father & the PEF Union and to make sure he stayed on the good side of that union so he had the future votes. I do not know if Korchak knew the parents directly or not but it wouldn't shock me if he did. 

11 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I said this on FB too... His father is a very well known Union rep locally. My belief is that Korchak knew this when the threat happened in 2021. Think back to the Jimmy Hoffa days and the Union & how powerful they were... From what I have been told, the PEF Union works just the same. 

If Korchak had prosecuted this kid, it could have been the end of his DA position, and we all know that the only thing Korchak TRULY worries about is re election. 

I think he let it slide to not upset the Father & the PEF Union and to make sure he stayed on the good side of that union so he had the future votes. I do not know if Korchak knew the parents directly or not but it wouldn't shock me if he did. 

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

Very well done. I agree with this 100%

30 minutes ago, thomas said:

If it's true this shooter abused animals that's a red flag. afaik many animal abusers graduate to human abuse.

Yes that is one of the major red flags listed to look for in adolescents for violent behavior 

It’s really sick Korchak is trying to weasel his way out of any responsibility by making all these excuses.

The red flag me has four categories of who can file for an ERPO. Three of the four apply to Korchak’s office: the DA, school official (his school resource officer), and law enforcement (the investigators in his office).

The other category is family. I understand some people may express anger at his family, but in terms of the red flag law, and not charging the kid in 2021, to me that falls squarely on Korchak.

7D29A6D3-AA5B-4197-A29C-B3E582649C25.jpeg

20 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

What worries a bunch of people myself included in the community is Emily has been undergoing evaluations and stating online she has passed them. That they’ve recommended this or that and she is just acting out from her injustice due to her sexual relations……….. blahbity blah. How competent are our “medical professionals and or evaluators” if they are letting creditable threats and creditable mental issues go with a slap on the wrist. How creditable are they if they are allowing these mentally unstable whom make dangerous threats fool them into thinking they are sane? Emily herself claims she’s a good actress, brags about it and even posts videos of how she can cry on command, smile, laugh, play victim, play the villain, etc. This is extremely frightening if she is considered sane. The fact the BSS shooter was evaluated and no red flags were brought forth after his evaluation needs to be investigated. I’d like to know how many repeat offenders or dangerous acts were committed from people whom have been cleared by these local psychologists. 

2 hours ago, Factchecker said:

What worries a bunch of people myself included in the community is Emily has been undergoing evaluations and stating online she has passed them. That they’ve recommended this or that and she is just acting out from her injustice due to her sexual relations……….. blahbity blah. How competent are our “medical professionals and or evaluators” if they are letting creditable threats and creditable mental issues go with a slap on the wrist. How creditable are they if they are allowing these mentally unstable whom make dangerous threats fool them into thinking they are sane? Emily herself claims she’s a good actress, brags about it and even posts videos of how she can cry on command, smile, laugh, play victim, play the villain, etc. This is extremely frightening if she is considered sane. The fact the BSS shooter was evaluated and no red flags were brought forth after his evaluation needs to be investigated. I’d like to know how many repeat offenders or dangerous acts were committed from people whom have been cleared by these local psychologists. 

Whatever she says I take with a grain of salt because she’s a proven liar time and time again and even posts edited email communications text communications and she even left her photo editor up on the photo she posted on this website so I really don’t believe what she says but if what she’s saying is true then this is a problem and I agree with you 100%. Bottom line of course she’s going to say she passed all of her evaluations that’s what she wants the universal to believe because if she didn’t pass her evaluations it doesn’t fit her narrative to disclose to the public because she wants everyone to believe what you said that shes innocent and secondly how would she find out that she passed the evaluation‘s when the evaluators report to the judge and definitely not her so anything coming from her is laughable.

Anywyas on a side note according to the “730 Mental Hygeiene” evaluation Emily was mandated to complete by Judge Seiden between two separate evaluators when they both make their evaluation if she is fit and does pass a test then the courts would further prosecute her on her charges. If she does not pass the evaluation then she has to go to inpatient treatment for 90 days mandated by the court so technicially if she does pass Korchak would be responsible for prosecuting her which would be a good thing.

She recently posted a photo on her Instagram of a illustration of a woman holding a gun and in the title of the photo it says something along the lines of solving what her anger can’t. I can tell you that it was reported to the district attorney, that and the post of her threatening a local official Jason Garnar on Facebook this week and they responded with a laughing face emoji and then apologized and claimed it was a typo and they were going to take it seriously and how that’s no laughing matter.
She emails the assistant DA Lucas Finley on her case and posted it on her social media threatening him not to do his job in court and to not interact with her attorney and I don’t understand how the District Attorney’s Office believes it’s OK for a defendant who has an attorney to converse with their assistant da on her case. The temperature of how they’re handling this case is not good and shame on the judge who said if she continued to talk about the case she would be in jail until her case is disposed and she’s violated that and she’s not in jail. I can tell you from what I’ve heard it’s highly unlikely that she’s gonna walk away without a felony and probation and that’s something that she has cried about online because she knows she’s gonna piss dirty when she gets drug tested and she recently posted a video on Instagram driving and she looked high out of her mind. 
No wonder she’s Pushing 40 years old and has no boyfriend/husband, no stable income, lives with her parents who pay for everything, and has 4 open criminal cases, she’s totaled 3 cars in one year that her parents paid for….. Loser!! She shared a text from a guy who said she sleeps with her father just disgusting if true.

I don’t believe any evaluator that works with the court in Broome County is competent honestly 

3 hours ago, QueenB said:

I honestly believe this is the background on it. I can't say 100% that it's true but it's all factual and easy to piece together. 

Exactly and the fact that you brought up the father is a union rep and they’ve hired three different attorneys for their murderer son and they live in an upper middle class it does seem like they are connected 

15 people joined Buffalo shooting suspect Payton Gendron’s private chat shortly before massacre

Discord officials are investigating Gendron’s network on the app to determine if he acted alone or was supported by his online connections, a person with knowledge of the probe told the outlet on condition of anonymity.

A Discord rep declined to comment to the paper about the invitees and referred it to a Wednesday statement that said the company was assisting law enforcement.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/20/buffalo-shooting-15-people-joined-suspect-payton-gendrons-chat-before/

6 hours ago, QueenB said:

I honestly believe this is the background on it. I can't say 100% that it's true but it's all factual and easy to piece together. 

You know what’s interesting, someone at the press conference asked Korchak if the parents can be charged or will they be and immediately Korchak defended them by saying oh we’re not sure about that because the guns were purchased by the son. Korchak is the worst thing that happened to the DA’s office 

The more i think about this the madder i get. We teach people when you see something, you say something. SV kids did and guess what? We Ignored them

And that includes all parents, no matter what school. Listen to your kids