Next for Rich David?

Solak Supporter

On 1/18/2023 at 10:40 PM, Bingking said:

Everything Solak supporter is saying sounds like something he would say to make his gal pal Emily Heard happy..... just haters lol and the worst part is it sounds desperate. Someone who ran for a school board position has no business critiquing a mayoral race 

FB post shows him running for BC Executive in 2024. 🤭

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/16/2023 at 8:59 PM, Factchecker said:

And clearly the community thinks he was a good Mayor which is why he was elected twice.

Which is why he should have danced with who brought him, instead of trying to convince Tompkins County voters how moderate and bi-partisan he is.

Had he not wasted that time and resources, stuck close to home, and camped out in the towns of Union, Vestal and Chenango, where he had strong name recognition and a solid GOP base, he would have gotten those 1500 votes he needed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 1:12 PM, DanCooper said:

He ran a lazy campaign - not that I agree with Webb’s foot soldier antics in the ToU. He’ll land somewhere in the private sector.

Doubtlessly and demonstrably lazy. 

That private sector landing has yet to happen, unless it’s a closely guarded secret, which seems unlikely.

Might his time in this area be up?

20 hours ago, ndirish said:

Maybe Weitsman would bring him on as Dire tor of Govt Affairs. 

Seems like it. It’s not as if an extended rest period after a rigorous, hard fought campaign was necessary, and seemingly, the announcement on charting a bold new career course in the new year would have already been made. Maybe he is OK for AW as a wingman partyer,but not a business partner.

Rumor has it that he has been acquiring the necessary wardrobe so he can perform in the next drag show at Squiggy's. Since politics has been unkind to him he has now chosen to pursue his lifetime desire. Hopefully he will be able to maintain the level of sobriety needed to pull it off!

3 hours ago, Peekozoid said:

Rumor has it that he has been acquiring the necessary wardrobe so he can perform in the next drag show at Squiggy's. Since politics has been unkind to him he has now chosen to pursue his lifetime desire. Hopefully he will be able to maintain the level of sobriety needed to pull it off!

Worked for George Santos. 😎

A restaurant featuring a "beer garden" is planned for the site at 138-140 Washington Street. Former mayor Richard David is proposing opening a new business in what would be a prefabricated two-story structure with about 2,000 square feet of space.

"I'd like to turn my focus and attention to redeveloping some of the properties that I own in the city."

Read More: Former Binghamton Mayor to Build Downtown Pub and Restaurant | https://wnbf.com/former-binghamton-mayor-downtown-pub-restaurant/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

1 hour ago, thomas said:

A restaurant featuring a "beer garden" is planned for the site at 138-140 Washington Street. Former mayor Richard David is proposing opening a new business in what would be a prefabricated two-story structure with about 2,000 square feet of space.

"I'd like to turn my focus and attention to redeveloping some of the properties that I own in the city."

Read More: Former Binghamton Mayor to Build Downtown Pub and Restaurant | https://wnbf.com/former-binghamton-mayor-downtown-pub-restaurant/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

OK, better than a vacant lot with trash, but a little underwhelming in terms of “redevelopment”. Throwing up a two-story pre-fab? 

Loved the Royale.

On 2/8/2023 at 5:09 PM, thomas said:

12 News covered the story. Not a vigorous looking man, and what is it with this guy being all about bars and night life? Reverting to to that scene from a political leadership position looks like a downward move. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 7:45 AM, Binghamton Native said:

Rich was a great mayor and made a lot of contacts in the community.  He will land on his feet and not only make good money, but be an asset to any organization. 

Apparently none of his many contacts and their organizations’ employment offers and financial packages were able to lure him from his true love and real calling in life, night club/beer joint operater.

7 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Apparently none of his many contacts and their organizations’ employment offers and financial packages were able to lure him from his true love and real calling in life, night club/beer joint operater.

Didn’t John Solak have a stroke a few years ago and die or is he still alive desperately seeking relevance from a community that thinks he’s a clown for supporting Emily Heard/Jablon?

18 hours ago, Factchecker said:

Didn’t John Solak have a stroke a few years ago and die or is he still alive desperately seeking relevance from a community that thinks he’s a clown for supporting Emily Heard/Jablon?

Solak is an artist of first rank, alive, well, and certainly more vigorous than the bulbous blob of gelatinous inertia that recently ran a very low energy losing campaign in a winnable state senate race, then relegated himself to the local nightclub/beer joint scene.

6 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Solak is an artist of first rank, alive, well, and certainly more vigorous than the bulbous blob of gelatinous inertia that recently ran a very low energy losing campaign in a winnable state senate race, then relegated himself to the local nightclub/beer joint scene.

Solak is obsessed with the former Mayor. I wonder if David ever wastes any time thinking about Solak and Amber Jablon. Solak is David’s male stalker…

1 hour ago, Factchecker said:

Solak is obsessed with the former Mayor. I wonder if David ever wastes any time thinking about Solak and Amber Jablon. Solak is David’s male stalker…

Solak - a pioneer in information performance art - effectively advocated against and exposed the bulging rumball barfly, who nonetheless could have been elected state senator, had he not wasted valuable campaign time on pandering and late night partying. “Stalkers” didn’t cause the low energy candidate’s defeat, his laziness did.

• 1 month later...