Next for Rich David?

Solak Supporter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/10/2022 at 6:32 PM, Solak Supporter said:

So, a month has passed since the election with no big announcement on Rich David’s future. Seems strange some private sector entity hasn’t snapped his talents up before a competitor gets them.

Maybe after the first of the year we’ll hear.

This is very true. But what make you think he has to work for someone else? He has many business interest and properties. He has the time to figure out what his next step will be. As Solak is also several decades older than David I’d imagine he will be dead long before knowing David’s future plans. 

1 hour ago, Factchecker said:

This is very true. But what make you think he has to work for someone else? He has many business interest and properties. He has the time to figure out what his next step will be. As Solak is also several decades older than David I’d imagine he will be dead long before knowing David’s future plans. 

Solak will likely not die before the new year.

Despite his PR pose, Rich David has never really worked for himself, but has always leveraged and/or directly lived off public money, apart from the year or so he worked tor WBNG around 20 years ago.

8 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Solak will likely not die before the new year.

Despite his PR pose, Rich David has never really worked for himself, but has always leveraged and/or directly lived off public money, apart from the year or so he worked tor WBNG around 20 years ago.

Don’t forget 2022. He didn’t work for a public entity, though he did campaign unsuccessfully for a job in the legislature in 2023. I don’t know many people that can support themselves for a year or longer without working. So he must have saved up money or be doing well with his interests. Perhaps it’s time to re-examine the narrative you keep pushing about him. Also does anyone know where Solak gets his money? To my knowledge he hasn’t worked since last century.

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is every time I see Lea Webb on the news...

I see the legislature voted itself a 29% raise. Isn't that nice. 

I also see campaign finance reform kicked in. For every $250.00 contribution the state will give the candidate a whopping $2,300!

$2,300 of your tax dollars and mine.

Living large in Albany while the rest of us suffer the pain of President Biden and Kathy Hochul's insane energy transition policies.

On 12/13/2022 at 7:35 AM, Factchecker said:

Don’t forget 2022. He didn’t work for a public entity, though he did campaign unsuccessfully for a job in the legislature in 2023. I don’t know many people that can support themselves for a year or longer without working. So he must have saved up money or be doing well with his interests. Perhaps it’s time to re-examine the narrative you keep pushing about him. Also does anyone know where Solak gets his money? To my knowledge he hasn’t worked since last century.

Yes, saved up money from the public money he lived on, leveraged, and the expenses he displaced on the taxpayers’ nickel for nearly his entire adult life. For example, the salary, insurance and pension credits he got for his 100% fake “job” at BCC as Kevin Drumm’s “spokesman”.

In contrast, Solak is 100% self-supporting.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 7:45 AM, Binghamton Native said:

Rich was a great mayor and made a lot of contacts in the community.  He will land on his feet and not only make good money, but be an asset to any organization. 

Unless there is a raging, but silent bidding war going on, no organization sees him as an asset. Or, is he not yet recovered from the shock of losing a 100% winnable election?

It also appears that the whole romance with Sarah Allen last fall was a ruse and nothing more than a ploy to make him look like he was settling down with someone finally. 

Shortly after the election she scrubbed her social  media of him and is back with her ex she was with just before Rich. Further proof Rich is phony. 

Also on what planet was Rich David ever "a great mayor" and " an asset"??? Holy f**k pass the Graffix this way please. 

5 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Unless there is a raging, but silent bidding war going on, no organization sees him as an asset. Or, is he not yet recovered from the shock of losing a 100% winnable election?

Anyone who would support Solak can’t be taken seriously. The former mayor clearly can support himself and doesn’t need to rely on outside employers. And clearly the community thinks he was a good Mayor which is why he was elected twice. Whatever your personal agenda you’ll never be able to take that away from him.

2 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

It also appears that the whole romance with Sarah Allen last fall was a ruse and nothing more than a ploy to make him look like he was settling down with someone finally. 

Shortly after the election she scrubbed her social  media of him and is back with her ex she was with just before Rich. Further proof Rich is phony. 

Also on what planet was Rich David ever "a great mayor" and " an asset"??? Holy f**k pass the Graffix this way please. 

You never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m sure Solaks obsession with harassing her while they were together didn’t help things. Please tell us how you know it was a ruse you ignorant dumbass. 

You never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m sure Solaks obsession with harassing her while they were together didn’t help things. Please tell us how you know it was a ruse you ignorant dumbass. 

Sure. Simple. 

While smitten with her old ex- Boyer….She got a new Facebook page about 2 months before the election and said “in a relationship with Rich David” and ended it with Boyer (while still being seen in public with both but mainly photo ops for Rich….

Meanwhile she maintained her status with Rich throughout the campaign. Rich gets embarrassed in the campaign and elections. 

Now she’s back with Boyer and smitten again. Rich is no longer part of her social media. 

Sarah also isn’t the most stable individual so she gets a small pass but the whole thing was such a sham to begin with. 

2 hours ago, Factchecker said:

Anyone who would support Solak can’t be taken seriously. The former mayor clearly can support himself and doesn’t need to rely on outside employers. And clearly the community thinks he was a good Mayor which is why he was elected twice. Whatever your personal agenda you’ll never be able to take that away from him.

So, what private sector offers has he declined? Being taken so seriously by so many in the community, he naturally must have had more than a few from which to choose, right?

15 hours ago, Mr. Met said:

Did you ever consider she is just a gold digger, and after he lost, she lost interest? 

18 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

I think it was 100% winnable before they f-ed around w/ the boundaries. 

Sticking us w/ Ithaca is insane. 

8 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I think it was 100% winnable before they f-ed around w/ the boundaries. 

Sticking us w/ Ithaca is insane. 

It was still 100% winnable. But instead of pounding the pavement where he had name recognition, he pandered where he had none. Add in the persistent late night partying, and its a perfect recipe for failure.

”The map, the map!” is a pathetic but predictable excuse.

He didn’t work hard enough or smart enough, plain and simple.

11 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Also worth considering he was a 100% skin deep phony, with deep seated identity issues, who needed a campaign prop. After losing, it was no longer needed, and discarded.

Save your breath, Solak lives in another reality. Truth is he has no idea what happens between two people and is just spinning another false narrative. Regarding the district, it was a drawn to give the Democrats a heavy advantage. Could it be won by a Republican, yes, as David showed us, but it was uphill from the beginning. As for late night partying? Where’s the evidence of that? More lies.

That’s what happens when you take all the GOP areas out. David should have lost in a landslide in that new district and he did not. That says a lot. He came closer than Solak did when he ran for school board. I mean that’s was an embarrassment. Maybe Solak will put his name on a ballot one day and show us all how it’s done. 

Save your breath, Solak lives in another reality. Truth is he has no idea what happens between two people and is just spinning another false narrative. Regarding the district, it was a drawn to give the Democrats a heavy advantage. Could it be won by a Republican, yes, as David showed us, but it was uphill from the beginning. As for late night partying? Where’s the evidence of that? More lies.

That’s what happens when you take all the GOP areas out. David should have lost in a landslide in that new district and he did not. That says a lot. He came closer than Solak did when he ran for school board. I mean that’s was an embarrassment. Maybe Solak will put his name on a ballot one day and show us all how it’s done. 

Plenty of GOP territory was there. He just didn’t put in the time or the work. Flat, flabby and flaccid, he was low energy, except when it cane to late night partying, of course.

Solak rules.

On 1/17/2023 at 9:56 AM, 2pelo Honey said:

Did you ever consider she is just a gold digger, and after he lost, she lost interest? 

No. She's close with Bijoy and that whole local GOP scene. She bought a house with Boyer early last year in Conklin then all of a sudden met Rich right about time when the campaign season kicked in gear, started appearing with him all over town and every event, photo op possible. Election over, Rich lost and poof she's back with Boyer. Connect the dots.  Rich is a phony ass MOFO. 

36 minutes ago, Mr. Met said:

No. She's close with Bijoy and that whole local GOP scene. She bought a house with Boyer early last year in Conklin then all of a sudden met Rich right about time when the campaign season kicked in gear, started appearing with him all over town and every event, photo op possible. Election over, Rich lost and poof she's back with Boyer. Connect the dots.  Rich is a phony ass MOFO. 

Literally not one word of what you said is true. 

On 1/16/2023 at 11:06 PM, Mr. Met said:

Sarah also isn’t the most stable individual so she gets a small pass but the whole thing was such a sham to begin with.

From what I understand Sarah is high up in Visions Credit Union and has a stable job and is successful. Whether they are together or not or whether they were just using each other Sarah was a big step up from Rich's last fling who was Emily Jablon. If you really want to compare the two it's pretty obvious Sarah was a big come up for Rich, you got an high up job ant Visions with a great benefits package and pay or Emily who posts about her studio time and 2 ornaments for $25 or something lol a no brainer. Rich has connections and doesn't seem the type to just sit around.

3 hours ago, Factchecker said:

Literally not one word of what you said is true. 

Everything Solak supporter is saying sounds like something he would say to make his gal pal Emily Heard happy..... just haters lol and the worst part is it sounds desperate. Someone who ran for a school board position has no business critiquing a mayoral race 

19 hours ago, Bingking said:

Everything Solak supporter is saying sounds like something he would say to make his gal pal Emily Heard happy..... just haters lol and the worst part is it sounds desperate. Someone who ran for a school board position has no business critiquing a mayoral race 

No businees? No right to express an opinion? Only those having sought an equal or higher office are permitted to critique a mayoral race? Only “desperate” “haters” could ever assert a 100% winnable race was lost through laziness? 

Only a conformist clod would answer yes.

19 hours ago, Bingking said:

“Whether they are together or not or whether they were just using each other Sarah was a big step up from Rich's last fling who was Emily Jablon. If you really want to compare the two it's pretty obvious Sarah was a big come up for Rich…”

Ever heard of damning someone with faint praise?