GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

Guest mayor ryan is an idiot

i cant believe how idiotic a couple of the guest posts are. i know its not every guest, but it does make the rest of us look bad. i just dont understand why some people get their kicks from insulting people for no reason other than to start trouble. sad state of society i guess.

@

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
i cant believe how idiotic a couple of the guest posts are. i know its not every guest, but it does make the rest of us look bad. i just dont understand why some people get their kicks from insulting people for no reason other than to start trouble. sad state of society i guess.

@

This from someone with an insulting name such as yours? Pot calling the kettle.

On another note - Hey Temple, we hear ya & we agree with ya. Pay no mind to the crack post, pupfart says that everytime he is wrong, it's his silly defense or something, I guess it makes him feel good. Ignore him. Perhaps it's traditonal transference, meaning he is the crackhead. That would surely explain his posts.

Guest country girl2
CG2 shows herself to be a TROLL by coming onto a clearly marked Guests Only Discussion Thread and posting!

Umm, no. I was referring to you on BCV in general. All you are doing is looking for attention. :rolleyes:

Guest country girl2
I think this is what I would look like if I were a troll, how about you CG?

orcfemalead0.th.jpg

Looks ok to me CW. Ignore the MOUSE.

Guest Guest
and just when i thought this thread couldn't get any immature....it does.

But you keep coming here even though the title says GUESTS ONLY-

and you think there's something wrong with us?

Guest Guest
I cant belive I'm going to type this, but I almost feel bad for some of these girls. Its almost as if it seems they follow these threads around and respond ONLY for a response back. Either these girls are very bored with their lives or they have some major insecurity issues. Maybe they are actually competing against each other to see who posts about which one the most?

Major insecurity issues is right.

Why do you think they are posting in the guests only thread?

This from someone with an insulting name such as yours? Pot calling the kettle.

On another note - Hey Temple, we hear ya & we agree with ya. Pay no mind to the crack post, pupfart says that everytime he is wrong, it's his silly defense or something, I guess it makes him feel good. Ignore him. Perhaps it's traditonal transference, meaning he is the crackhead. That would surely explain his posts.

well i dont think the name is insulting...the mayor is an idiot..thats not an insult...its an observation or opinion.

and you complain about the members insulting and picking on you and you are no better. i have seen poptarts posts and he is a normal. he says whats on his mind. you guys who are starting trouble need to step back and stop making us look bad.

Guest Guest
I cant belive I'm going to type this, but I almost feel bad for some of these girls. Its almost as if it seems they follow these threads around and respond ONLY for a response back. Either these girls are very bored with their lives or they have some major insecurity issues. Maybe they are actually competing against each other to see who posts about which one the most?

You are very correct. They say they don't like being discussed but then when there is a guest only topic, they show up.

They are locked into a high school mentality. The best time of their life was high school and it has gone down hill since then.

They are truly, truly pathetic. They need attention. They have avatars that in NO WAY represent who they are.

@

They have avatars that in NO WAY represent who they are.

And that is a problem because.....? Plain and simple, we come here to talk to each other and if we choose to register, pick an avatar to make us stand out from all the other registered users and guests, and think that all the vitriol and complaining by the "troll" guests (not ALL guests) is getting to be tiresome, well then that is our right.

They say they don't like being discussed but then when there is a guest only topic, they show up.

And when has a topic heading ever stopped a guest from slamming on the registered users. To put it a little more simply, we are tired of being slammed on for every little comment we make and it should be stopped.

The kicker though is that nobody has any idea if they are registered members posing as guest, when it probably is.

Oh yes we do. ;)

Personally I have 4 different computers I use, my home, my laptop, my office, and at work. Does this mean I could be 4 different screen names with 4 different codes assigned to them?

I guess it does huh? nudge / nudge

@

Guest Guest

Hello fellow Guests. I was thinking of registering but I think a lot of registered users sign on as Guests and start trouble. Then they sign in as Registered and play victims. There is a few (We Know Who They Are) Registards who constantly sign in as invisible or annonymous, then pounce out of nowhere, a cowardly surprize attack, I am going to continue as guest and be staright forward and leave the Game Playing and Dirty Tricks to the Resisterds.

Guest Guest

In the beginning I thought that it was a good idea to make a registered account. Why, so that I had an identity that gave me a personality on this board and let people know where I stand on certain issues. I thought that this would be a good place to vent and get advice when I wanted it anonymously. This is perfect people that don’t know me, well so I thought. Real life actually can come on this board and if you’re not careful, someone (like myself figures it out and gets hurt). I think this board is fun and should be. But when you’re hurting other people what do you really get out of that? Life is serious sometimes! Conversations shouldn’t be repeated! Comments made to me, make me know someone someplace was attacking me personally. And identified me by my posts, so I don’t want to use it anymore. My personal experience, I’m sure this won’t happen to everyone, but be aware that it can.

In the beginning I thought that it was a good idea to make a registered account. Why, so that I had an identity that gave me a personality on this board and let people know where I stand on certain issues. I thought that this would be a good place to vent and get advice when I wanted it anonymously. This is perfect people that don’t know me, well so I thought. Real life actually can come on this board and if you’re not careful, someone (like myself figures it out and gets hurt). I think this board is fun and should be. But when you’re hurting other people what do you really get out of that? Life is serious sometimes! Conversations shouldn’t be repeated! Comments made to me, make me know someone someplace was attacking me personally. And identified me by my posts, so I don’t want to use it anymore. My personal experience, I’m sure this won’t happen to everyone, but be aware that it can.

I figured out who someone was by their posts, but I didnt out them. I wouldnt do that. This is the exact reason why I refrain from posting to much personal info. I feel confident that the "regulars" on here that are registered are honest good people but the guests(trolls) who are nasty and viscious make me nervous.

I figured out who someone was by their posts, but I didnt out them. I wouldnt do that. This is the exact reason why I refrain from posting to much personal info. I feel confident that the "regulars" on here that are registered are honest good people but the guests(trolls) who are nasty and viscious make me nervous.

If ever you have a problem like this or the post above, simply contact me via email or PM and I will handle it.

@

Archived