I would love to know what people think about Trump?

snowman60

16 hours ago, ginger said:

Within 24 hours of signing a contract with Fani Willis to work on the Trump case, Wade filed for divorce. Res ipsa loquitur..the ink wasn't even dry! 

She has to show up for a deposition for the divorce case on January 23rd. Then on February 2nd she has to respond in writing to the misconduct allegations.

HER LAWYER...that I'm assuming she has to pay, is saying she's being harassed and that MRS. WADE is obstructing justice in her case against Trump. As I said, the ink wasn't even dry.The timing certainly isn't Mrs Wade's fault. 

Still reading FBI/DOJ Code of Ethics.

Employees shall not engage in outside employment or activities, including seeking or negotiating for employment that conflicts with official government duties and responsibilities. 

Going back to timing. How can one NOT impute a quid pro quo? 

15 hours ago, ginger said:

Employees shall not engage in outside employment or activities, including seeking or negotiating for employment that conflicts with official government duties and responsibilities. 

It’s all corrupt, and politicized. Trump is right above the target.

• 2 weeks later...

Like i have said before, I don't want a criminal as a president!! Not saying that there has been previous presidents that have broke the law in one way or the other. But, Trump had problems before he became Pres. And today he still has problems!!! Why so many people back him is mind blowing to me. I can tell you right now i won't vote for either Biden or Trump! One can hardly walk and chew gum and the other believes he can rule the world.

6 hours ago, snowman60 said:

Like i have said before, I don't want a criminal as a president!! Not saying that there has been previous presidents that have broke the law in one way or the other. But, Trump had problems before he became Pres. And today he still has problems!!! Why so many people back him is mind blowing to me. I can tell you right now i won't vote for either Biden or Trump! One can hardly walk and chew gum and the other believes he can rule the world.

I voted for Trump. I will not vote for him this year, or ever again. Of course, I won’t vote for Biden either. 

On 2/1/2024 at 10:32 PM, ndirish said:

I voted for Trump. I will not vote for him this year, or ever again. Of course, I won’t vote for Biden either. 

As I did also. But I refuse to vote for ANY candidate that is clearly a criminal. Trump needs to go to jail!!! No doubt in my mind. Right now its going to be hard to decide if I vote for anyone. I HATE politics they ALL LIE!!!

Come to think of it I can't think of any Politician  that I want to vote for either local ,state or US

On 1/15/2024 at 9:59 AM, ThelmaHarper said:

He is a Russian stooge and has destroyed what was once a magnificent political party that upheld and advanced American standards, freedoms, and values. He has no standards, all the values of a drunken nymphomaniac, and could care less about our freedoms or well beings. I weep for the Republican Party I grew up in and am shocked that he is respected by any sane person. I’ll vote Libertarian.

If you don't know by now Hillary and her stooges invented the Russia hoax against Trump then you haven't been paying attention. Your magnificent Republican party which I used to belong to is nothing more than a tool of the pharmaceutical companies, military contractors, and the very rich, and the same goes for the lying piece of shit Democrats. Trump is being unfairly prosecuted solely for political reasons and he's the only person that has the balls to pull America out of the unimaginable mess Biden has put us in. 

9 hours ago, snowman60 said:

As I did also. But I refuse to vote for ANY candidate that is clearly a criminal. Trump needs to go to jail!!! No doubt in my mind. Right now its going to be hard to decide if I vote for anyone. I HATE politics they ALL LIE!!!

Come to think of it I can't think of any Politician  that I want to vote for either local ,state or US

Nothing is clear about Trump being a criminal. What is clear is people who don't like him, for whatever reason, have been trying to paint him as a criminal since he began to run for President. He did no harm to this country when he was President unlike Biden who has wrecked the joint.  I think you can feel safe voting for Trump. He can and will do his best to fix it. That is clear.

13 hours ago, snowman60 said:

"Nothing is clear about Trump being a criminal"  Really? What the hell are you smoking or drinking?

Only the best, but with a clear mind I know when a New York City or DC jury finds a Republican politician guilty their probably not. Trump is certainly not a war criminal like our last few Presidents.

I think President Trump did a fair to good job TRANSITIONING into the role of POTUS. 

Obviously he is not going to change his social media habits...but you know what? Since I've been on twitter, I'm shocked at the inane level of discourse by elected officials. 

We have more meaningful discussion here on BCV! 

Dumb question, if anyone knows..yes I tried to Google the info..

President Trump is stating presidents need full immunity or every president can expect to be charged after he leaves office. Others have commented, nobody will run for office if this is the way things are going to be.

My question is..How is it we extend diplomatic immunity to foreign dignitaries,their family and staff, but do not extend to the president? Our diplomats abroad also enjoy reciprocal privilege? 

I'm sure the answer is probably nuanced but I don't get the logic. Does it have something to do with the government status of Washington DC? 

19 hours ago, ginger said:

I think President Trump did a fair to good job TRANSITIONING into the role of POTUS. 

Obviously he is not going to change his social media habits...but you know what? Since I've been on twitter, I'm shocked at the inane level of discourse by elected officials. 

We have more meaningful discussion here on BCV! 

Trump will learn from previous mistakes. No more Bushies, no more party regulars, no more being sucked in to half-baked nationwide shutdown schemes conconcted by politicized “scientists”.

On 2/6/2024 at 5:34 PM, Solak Supporter said:

Trump will learn from previous mistakes. No more Bushies, no more party regulars, no more being sucked in to half-baked nationwide shutdown schemes conconcted by 

On 1/20/2024 at 4:41 AM, ginger said:

They still have one?