"Hero" Marc Ayers calls black people animals & thugs

shaquille.oatmeal

Marc Ayers is a fat lazy retired sheriff's deputy who worked for Korchak at the DAs office. The new DA didn't keep him, in what was a fantastic decision.  Those who know Marc and his crazy wife Tracy know they are dishonest, racist, dirty cops who make accusations against all who see through their bullshit charade. Marc doesn't even shower and the students at Windsor can't breathe when he's around.  Tracy was fired from the NYSP for many disciplinary issues, including attempting to shoot someone when she was off duty in a traffic accident. She lasted on the job a couple years, but she presents herself as a "retired state trooper." Tracy started a bullshit petition to try to keep her husband employed, calling him a "hero."   The only thing heroic about Marc is when he manages to take a shower. 

Those who really know Marc and Tracy know they are not the kind of people who should be around children, or employed in any law enforcement office.  Here's a Facebook post from Marc calling black people "animals & thugs".

IMG_3154.jpg

From what I understand Marc and his brother were on the SIU task force with Fred. Hopefully the real Marc comes to light for the public to see because if not it look like Paul is doing Fred’s dirty work. Some have alleged that Fred and Marc Ayres had bad blood after the Task force days. 

That would explain why Tracy told Fred he sucked at some public function…in Vestal, maybe?

Also, he was posting some very nasty stuff about Battisti pre-election on FB.

Now, free speech is one thing, but when you KNOW the person you’re smearing just might win, and be your new boss, you’re taking some big chances there. 

Like your mouth writing a check your ass can’t cash, I think?

10 hours ago, Bingking said:

From what I understand Marc and his brother were on the SIU task force with Fred. Hopefully the real Marc comes to light for the public to see because if not it look like Paul is doing Fred’s dirty work. Some have alleged that Fred and Marc Ayres had bad blood after the Task force days. 

Marc was never on SIU, Jon was. Marc never received a promotion or any accolades his entire career.  I wouldn't hire him for anything, not even mall security. 

14 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

That would explain why Tracy told Fred he sucked at some public function…in Vestal, maybe?

Also, he was posting some very nasty stuff about Battisti pre-election on FB.

Now, free speech is one thing, but when you KNOW the person you’re smearing just might win, and be your new boss, you’re taking some big chances there. 

Like your mouth writing a check your ass can’t cash, I think?

you are correct. The guy is an idiot to get involved in politics when his job may very well be overseen by the person you’re bashing.

All first responders in Broome County know of Marc and Tracy Ayers, and not for good reasons.  They have a bad reputation, and I think Tracey does suffer from serious mental issues, so I won't call her crazy.  They're always playing the victims and blaming others.  Marc never got promoted, it was everyone else's fault.  Tracy was suspended then fired by the state police, it was everyone else's fault.  Tracy claimed to be sexually assaulted by a co-worker, and she was found not to be credible. 

There's going to be a lot of opportunities for retired police in the coming years, with special prosecutor cases and other opportunities.  Marc could have a very lucrative few years, if he had a good reputation and was a good cop. But he had a horrible reputation and he was a less than average cop. I guarantee not one attorney will hire Marc Ayers to work on cases as an investigator, and that's his fault and no one else's. 

• 2 weeks later...