Jason Garnar moves in with kooky girlfriend in Vestal

Larry Wu-Tai Chin

Where an elected official lives is a public issue.  When they run for office it's mentioned where they live because people care and have a right to know.  It's especially of interest to follow if that town or village gets any special treatment by the official. But in this case we have a loser like Garnar who ruined his own family and another family because of his affair with his chief of staff (a position that doesn't even exist, that he made for a woman he was sleeping with). Garnar is nothing but a loser who paid a woman for sex with tax payer dollars and promotions. 

Matt Ryan was criticized by many for moving five times when he was mayor.  It speaks to the stability of an individual who is tasked with major responsibilities.  I consider myself a Garnar supporter.  I know Jason personally and I've supported him during his Leg. races and County Exec. races.  But people have a problem when you run as a "family man" and fill your campaign with family pictures, then you do something to lose that family, like have an affair.  This isn't politics in 2023, this is politics... if you don't like it, don't run for office.  There was a time when an affair would have been the end of your career in politics, let alone an affair with a staffer.  

On 12/22/2023 at 10:16 AM, Larry Wu-Tai Chin said:

After Jason Garnar's wife threw him out for cheating, and he lived in different apartments, he has moved in with his kooky social worker girlfriend in Vestal.  Garnar's kooky social worker girlfriend separated from her husband two years ago, after she started sleeping with him. 

IMG_1657.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 8.52.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 8.52.48 AM.png

326904023_1928678944141857_8386112349677109431_n.jpeg

The address is public record but everything else is speculation and some of it just plain ridiculously erroneous- like so clearly erroneous that it’s laughable.  Unless you’re the people involved, nobody knows anything about the circumstances leading up to anyone else’s separations/divorces, etc.

Why bring another person and their personal life onto your website? You obviously aren’t concerned about the people you gossip and spread lies about and the collateral damage that could cause to them/their families/friends which is truly disgusting. 
Real news sources don’t post malicious gossip and lies, either post factual content or don’t consider yourself an actual source of “news”.