Endicott can't even run an Easter egg hunt! Over before it was supposed to start? Crying kids!!!

joel

Once again the incompetent powers that be in Endicott have messed up.  This time it hurt the kids.  The Easter egg hunt today was advertised for weeks to begin at 1:00pm.  But many families showed up between 12:30-12:45pm only to see the egg hunt was already over!!!! Lots of kids were crying.  The idiots in Endicott could only say "sorry it was a miscommunication". If they can't run an Easter egg hunt.... how can they run the village of Endicott.  I hope our tax dollars didn't pay for this cluster*ck! 

Well Hi. HAPPY EASTER.  

Lousy for the kids. I'm sorry they had a mishap. We didn't have Easter eggs hunts like that growing up. We colored our own eggs at the kitchen table and my parents hid them in our apartment. Too much fun to wake up on Easter morning to our own egg hunt..followed by baskets. Of course there was always the one egg we couldn't find which led to a game of "are we hotter or colder, Dad?"

Have a nice week everyone. 🙂

You can have a government like Endicott with offices and full time employees and resources, and they will screw it up.  Or you can have a private organization that meets a few times a year, and they will do a great job!