HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

Botting

About time... That kid is a tool... Never skates EVER... I watch that kid coast around more than I see OMalley hanging at the blue line... You guys will do better without him.

@

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are a DELETED idiot if you knew anything about hockey or sports you would know when the best team in the league plays the worst team in the league after you get a lead you dont keep shooting, trying to score, or having ridiculous celebrations after the 10th goal. its the coaches job to tell the players to not keep trying to score. Your an idiot and the jc coaches arnt the classiest coaches in the league their total benders.

@

Why do so many people hammer on the JC coaching staff. I can tell you a little about them and see that they are the class of the league. First Coach Tokos does not run the show with three "door openers" walking behind him as one post metioned. Each coach handles a different area - forwards, defense and goaltending. Each makes decisions as to who plays. I heard one coach brings in guys like Martin Brodeur to talk to the kids and help in practice. They even get equipment and sticks for the kids. I can't see anyone else in the league here or probably anywhere else doing things like that. If that isn't class, I don't know what is. Believe it or not, there aren't any Scottie Bowmans in this league but all the coaches do a good job. Give them a break. And your point is kind of hamstrung by your problems with spelling.

@

Why do so many people hammer on the JC coaching staff. I can tell you a little about them and see that they are the class of the league. First Coach Tokos does not run the show with three "door openers" walking behind him as one post metioned. Each coach handles a different area - forwards, defense and goaltending. Each makes decisions as to who plays. I heard one coach brings in guys like Martin Brodeur to talk to the kids and help in practice. They even get equipment and sticks for the kids. I can't see anyone else in the league here or probably anywhere else doing things like that. If that isn't class, I don't know what is. Believe it or not, there aren't any Scottie Bowmans in this league but all the coaches do a good job. Give them a break. And your point is kind of hamstrung by your problems with spelling.

@

Martin Brodeur, are you serious????? haha good joke.

Time to set record straight . Last year CV played to win every game n the coach ran the show. Result was going to the championship and almost pulling off two huge wins in a row. Not so this year. Not even close. Will all THREE players that went to ski club sit from now on? No way, all hot air. Realize that the problems on CV result from poor play which is a result from poor coaching. Nothing more nothing less.

ur right dude. betcha the powers to be wish Kinney or Macan were behind the bench right about now.

seton 4 me 4 haha me must be doin real good these days

They are doing good these days... If you remember, they beat JC this last week. I'd say thats "doin" pretty good.

There is no one that wishes that Macon would ever come back to the team. This is not all the coaches fault - the players are giving up.

ur right. all macon did was get Cv to the finals last year. he knows how to win didn't take crap from players or parents. Must be your kid didn't play much last year.

ur right. all macon did was get Cv to the finals last year. he knows how to win didn't take crap from players or parents. Must be your kid didn't play much last year.

If he was so great then why didn't any other team pick him up. Simple answer - nobody wanted him after hearing what a jerk he was last year. CF has new coaches this year - why didn't they go after Macon if he was such a catch?

Don't tell me a JC fan/player/parent didnt post this....So yea its pretty clear to most people. Except you.

they beat JC....

Oh but wait I am sure you were "trying" things out for playoffs...

yeah against ME ...bad idea...whats theyre excuse i mean seton....really ME is in 2nd so i really dont see how it happened but w/e

HAHA it's no joke... Who's laughing now. lol

the brodeur thing is actually true, I played on JC in 2003 when dave clowe took all 3 of our goalies to a devils vs. rangers game and took them to meet brodeur afterwards. Every one of the coaches contributed when I played as well. Dave Clowe is the goalie coach, Randy runs offense, Gary runs defense, and Tom (Tokos) is the head coach and basically runs the team.

Don't tell me a JC fan/player/parent didnt post this....So yea its pretty clear to most people. Except you.

Maybe. Maybe not. You a psychic? If not, then you don't know. Nice try with the weak argument though.

Guest Seton Alumni - J

Good job Seton!!! Keep it up. You are doing great!!! Really wish you had beat CF when you played them last.

HAHA I believe it... It gets old JC people!!

hahah does it get old? you ever think maybe it was someone from seton that was happy about the tie? Seriously stop putting shit on JC all the time they haven't done anything and good luck proving all that was started by JC

Martin Brodeur, are you serious????? haha good joke.

The Brodeur thing is not a joke. When I played for JC, Dave Clowe took the goalies down to meet Marty Brodeur after a Devils vs Chicago game. We met all the Devil's players. He also had me talk to Marty and Jacques (Devils goal coach) before our games. I know one time he put Bret Mizera on the phone with Marty before a game vs Vestal and he ended up shutting them out. He also got the team tons of sticks, tape, helmets etc.. I don't think any other coaches do that stuff for their team. Plus he knows goaltending. All the JC coaches are awesome!!

Just for everyones knowlege, those that continue to sit are those who dont go to practice and go to ski club instead. Or those that glide down the ice. We have gotten rid of one of our loose cannons. Its not fair to those that bust their butts at practice for those of you who go to ski club, they should sit the bench.

@

is it fair to sit 2 players and play 1 the whole game? i guess so cause thats what happened.

Archived