Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

No one on U-E will compare to the tandem Tallon and Powell in the backfield M-E gets the edge because of these 2 players

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

yes, U-E is a bigger school that probably should win, but dont quite count out M-E, they have alot of underrated players and find ways to get things done

Guest Guest
he has been looked at from hofstra, wagner, g-tech, syracuse and many others. but remember u-e gets more press than m-e thats why walters doesnt get as much credit as veruto does. plus he is over-rated.

You know that is a bunch of garbage. Walters is never mentioned anywhere, a good high school football player who will end up at the likes of St John Fisher

Guest Guest

ummm that is actully true. look at all the letters and such that he has gotten. he is never mentioned anywhere because of the school he goes to. he will be a good college player that will go to a bigger school. you can do it chris.

Guest Guest

wtf did som1 say the tandem of tallon and powell is the best your retarded UE has thomas,beddoe,depofi and even there backups are better then those two

Guest Guest
No one on U-E will compare to the tandem Tallon and Powell in the backfield M-E gets the edge because of these 2 players

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one

Guest Guest

wait didnt they go to the playoffs last year... and the year before...and win state two years before that...and they will surely win their division this year

Guest Guest
wait didnt they go to the playoffs last year... and the year before...and win state two years before that...and they will surely win their division this year

haha alright go ahead and bring up the past... just wait till they play an actuall football team

@

Guest Guest

so your DELETED is saying that maine endwell has never played a real football team? apparently there was no such thing as football before you and your fruity little team came around. You think youre the only "real" team that we have or are going to face in the history of maine endwell? get over yourself

Guest Guest
Rumor is Connolly is taking head job at that football powerhouse Seton??? Any truth to this?

Good luck rebuilding. Don't they play Groton, Moravia, and Southern Cayuga- and get crushed by them?

I heard some black guy is taking over

Guest Guest
the varsity staff is gallagher, frieser, crooks and titus. JV and Modified are still up in the air.

Not much varsity football coaching experience in that group (is there any, besides crooks?). If I was a parent of a soph/ junior/ senior I wouldn't be very happy. Especially knowing the amount of coaching experience that has vacanted the program. What happened to Sherwood, Zunic, and Bullock? Where they offered positions? Any of those three have more experience than the current staff combine. Who's making these decisions??

@

Guest Guest
Not much varsity football coaching experience in that group (is there any, besides crooks?). If I was a parent of a soph/ junior/ senior I wouldn't be very happy. Especially knowing the amount of coaching experience that has vacanted the program. What happened to Sherwood, Zunic, and Bullock? Where they offered positions? Any of those three have more experience than the current staff combine. Who's making these decisions??

@

Yeah you're right. Crooks has only been coaching football forever, Gallagher has been in the program for a while now and has varsity experience in other sports, and Frieser has something nobody else has, professional football experience. Yeah, the parents should be so pissed.

Guest Guest

SHUT UP TALLON AND POWELL WE KNOW ITS YOUU GETT OFF BCVOICE!!!!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELVS!!!

@

Guest Guest

SHUT UP TALLON AND POWELL WE KNOW ITS YOUU GETT OFF BCVOICE!!!!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELVS!!!

What if they did write it why should they get off bc voice? What gives you the right to post and not others? Sounds to me like your the one full of himself !! Get over yourself!!

Guest Guest

There is plenty of experience both in the coaching staff and the players! Should be a great season !!

Archived