Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Guest guest
ok I hope I can get some serious responses out of this-why does everyone hate Gallagher?

He is the reason why ME has had so many turnovers in the Varisty football coaching position. He has "run" everyone out to serve his own agenda. If he gets the job, ME football goes down the tubes.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

Have you ever talked to him? Arrogant, egotistical, need I go on.

He is not in it for the kids, just his large ego.

If he was a slam dunk, why is it taking so long?

Why was he not asked back when Jack Touhey got the head job?

Why is he not the wrestling coach any longer? Supposedly his best sport.

Why is he in the weight room every day after not knowing where it was in previous years.

Basically back stabbed every coach and AD at M-E, look out Cook.

Guest Match Maker
Have you ever talked to him? Arrogant, egotistical, need I go on.

He is not in it for the kids, just his large ego.

If he was a slam dunk, why is it taking so long?

Why was he not asked back when Jack Touhey got the head job?

Why is he not the wrestling coach any longer? Supposedly his best sport.

Why is he in the weight room every day after not knowing where it was in previous years.

Basically back stabbed every coach and AD at M-E, look out Cook.

Sounds like they are a perfect match and will make a great team. GO SPARENTS!!!

Guest Guest

I believe Gallagher needs to ask himself....Why do I REALLY want to be the Varsity Football Coach.......ohh....because I want to help my son be the star football player when he is on the Varsity footbal team......hmmmmmm

Guest Guest

Yes. gallagher. Pending board approval.

Well whats taking them so long? Will Crooks stay? I would imagine so....hope so.....

Guest guest
Yes. gallagher. Pending board approval.

Hope the Board knows what it is doing. I doubt it though. They are being led blindly by a few people. They don't know what a "can of worms" they'd be opening if they approve Gallagher!!!! It's not going to be pretty!!!!!!

Guest guest

Well whoever it is I hope that everyone will give the person a chance. Remember parents its your kids playing not you so support them the best you can even if you don't like the choice. If we get the kids all riled up the season we won't have a chance and there is talent his year so lets let them play. Gallagher has no kids on the team this year so there should be no controversy.

Guest guest

You couldn't have a more dysfunctional program if you did it on purpose.

My question still is, why has Gallagher NOT been approved by the BOE? Did they peak into his personal folder and decided they didn't like what they saw?

If I was the BOE, I would fire each and every coach and start from scratch. I cannot be any worse then this. A fresh start is needed.

Guest guest

My question still is, why has Gallagher NOT been approved by the BOE? Did they peak into his personal folder and decided they didn't like what they saw?

If I was the BOE, I would fire each and every coach and start from scratch. I cannot be any worse then this. A fresh start is needed.

Why should every coach be fired? I don't get what the problem is here, do people just have a personal problem with Gallagher or something?

Guest Guest

Did ME get beat every game last year, the year before?

Where would you get enough coaches to fill every position, are lots of people fighting for the opportunity to coach modified football?

Guest Guest

Why should every coach be fired? I don't get what the problem is here, do people just have a personal problem with Gallagher or something?

Personal problem and then some....

Guest me sparent

cOMR ON cOOK WE KNOW YOU HAVE A COACH MAYBE YOU ARE SO ASHAMED OF YOUR CHOICE YOU WON'T TELL USS, COME ON BE A MAN FOR ONCE

Guest guest

I wonder what the BOE was told by the AD to convince them that Gallagher is the right choice? Who will coach with him besides his pension padding side kick from JVs?

Guest guest

I wonder what the BOE was told by the AD to convince them that Gallagher is the right choice? Who will coach with him besides his pension padding side kick from JVs?

Get real there will always be people to coach. Some people actually have a love for the game, and will work for what best for the team at the time.. So get over yourselves people ME football will go no matter who they pick!

Guest guest

There will always be criminals, but I don't want them coaching my kids! Shouldn't the BOE hire the best coaches available? Or do we just have to do with rehiring coaches that have been let go multiple times for an assortment of reasons?

Wait until he is announced. If they look at his background, a lot of parents will not be happy about him being the coach.

Guest guest

There will always be criminals, but I don't want them coaching my kids! Shouldn't the BOE hire the best coaches available? Or do we just have to do with rehiring coaches that have been let go multiple times for an assortment of reasons?

Wait until he is announced. If they look at his background, a lot of parents will not be happy about him being the coach.

If your kid played last year to late!!

@

Guest guest

I bet there will be zero parents at the board meeting. When Gallagher is appointed they will sit in the stands and moan about how this could happen. Never realizing it was their fault.

Archived