Shooting at Civic Assoc - Exclusive Pictures

dlinclimo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deckswabber and Bingbling

God Rest the Souls of those killed and may God be with the hostages, police and others who are on scene. Inside law enforcement friends who are monitoring the activity are telling me its a bad situation over there.

Guest thinking

Everyone say a prayer that lives are saved and that this incident gets under control. Pray for families and friends. There will be need for many prayers in this aftermath!!! Even if you don't pray... do what it is you do think positive thoughts. My prayers are with everyone of these people and their families....

Guest Just Lookin

Reports are coming in!

There are reportedly 41 hostages in the building -- 15 in a closet and 26 in the boiler room.

The shooter may still be in the building, scanner reports indicate.

One male was down with a woman shot in the stomach, according to a police radio. The female victim was a secretary.

Police have since called for 10 ambulances.

Guest Just Lookin

Reported - just now 10 hostages have been released and 12 casualties have been reported, unknown if the shooter is one of the dead.

It hit the national news. My mom just called from Ohio to make sure we're all OK in our office because we are just over the bridge.

My heart goes out to all the families involved.

I just got a report that someone in the area that cant make or recieve calls on his cell phone. Do they have the signal blocked?
I just talked to my hubby a few minutes ago on his cell and he is in Bridgewater....had to park a few blocks away to reach it.

Yeah it's top story now on CNN and MSNBC. This whole thing is crazy you never hear about something this drastic in binghamton a murder here or there but never anything within this kind of hostage situation or genre.

I should call Garo and have him do a live feed so we can all watch whats going on at scene, and another thing why would mayor ryan be there? He has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Archived