Shooting at Civic Assoc - Exclusive Pictures

dlinclimo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

if anybody has some info on victims please let me know. A good friend of mine was just hired there as the director maybe 5/ 6 months ago

Fox (Faux) News just reported that Binghamton University was slow and lax about notifying thier students about the situtation and they said parents of BU students would not be happy about that. They failed to mention that BU is in another town approximately 5-6 miles away from the incident.

Fox (Faux) News just reported that Binghamton University was slow and lax about notifying thier students about the situtation and they said parents of BU students would not be happy about that. They failed to mention that BU is in another town approximately 5-6 miles away from the incident.
stfu

Jeez, you'd think listening to the story on ABC news that it's right next door! Also, that Binghamton is a small rural farming community :lol:

Guest Guest
Jeez, you'd think listening to the story on ABC news that it's right next door! Also, that Binghamton is a small rural farming community :lol:

This isn't a small rural community?????

Apart from maybe four or five block it sure looks it to me!

Guest guest

"Faux" News........that's pretty clever. Didja come up with that yerself?

Fox news reffered to Binghamton as "Mayberryesque".

Guest Guest
This isn't a small rural community?????

Apart from maybe four or five block it sure looks it to me!

well it is if you look at the good people in the community this is already negitive enough try not to make it worse this is when we should be comming together not throwing out rash comments thats why this site is kinda crazy

well it is if you look at the good people in the community this is already negitive enough try not to make it worse this is when we should be comming together not throwing out rash comments thats why this site is kinda crazy

Thanks mom, I'll be on my best behavior :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

BU also has a large satellite annex building with students and faculty in it in downtown Binghamton near to Holiday Inn Arena, mere blocks from the American Civic Association !

Guest Guest
No you are not retarded. The people that know me IRL know what I am talking about.

Its called privacy.

is there a way i can ask you off site about an individual please?

Just went for a walk and its all anyone is talking about. In a sense we are a rural community compared to

other bigger cities where this has happened. It just saddens me to think of those left behind. I have a

feeling its going to be a long, long nite...and I am ready to help as much as I can.

I already called "in" and I am on standby. I can tell you this but not anymore. There is a special big

room set aside for any family members and they are being ushered in now as we speak. They will need

all the support they can get. Lets be there for our community.

No negative talk on here. Its just not the time or the place.

Moons,

Do you work in one of the hospitals?

Sorry to ask honey. Like with our Bri, I am just getting to know what everyone is like, occupation, etc.

If there is anything anyone can do, please be sure to let us know. (e.g., donations, etc.)

hugs.

Guest Guest

That is true. I had class today at the University from 8:30 to 11:50, and didn't learn about the shooting until 12:45 when I got a text from a friend in Altoona, PA on my way home.

Guest Guest
...and why would you need to be notified??? Who the hell are you?

Obviously they are a BU student, pay attention, BU has buildings in downtown Binghamton, close to Front St. There is also a lot of student housing, which is approved through the school, practically next door to the Civic Association. Therefore, being that the school knows there are classes & housing for their students near where this tragedy took place, it would have been in their best interest to warn their students and make sure they stay safe.

Guest Guest
Obviously they are a BU student, pay attention, BU has buildings in downtown Binghamton, close to Front St. There is also a lot of student housing, which is approved through the school, practically next door to the Civic Association. Therefore, being that the school knows there are classes & housing for their students near where this tragedy took place, it would have been in their best interest to warn their students and make sure they stay safe.

Some updates. 1 of the wounded was a Binghamton University student. The shooter was a resident of Johnson City, and was recently laid off from IBM Endicott. This all from Fox News.

Some updates. 1 of the wounded was a Binghamton University student. The shooter was a resident of Johnson City, and was recently laid off from IBM Endicott. This all from Fox News.

A lot of police in Windsor right now they were at a home on Grove st and have Moved to a house on Terrace drive, could this be the police getting a hold of family of victims??

It's a crying shame folks. I, for one, never thought something like this would happen in our small town. It is my hope, that instead of creating more hatred, that it can somehow bring us closer. God, please bless us all and keep us safe.

Archived